Intense Herpetoculture - Any feedback? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2007, 05:12 PM   #51
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
If I did not ahve to go through the expense of the idiots at the ER, so be it. Last year I got bitten by a sloth, bad bite, did I go to the ER, no, I stitched it up myself. I'll post a pic, just to show you that I only go to the hospital if I need to, I've been there enough times in my life. Luckily I have friends who are medics and give me advice if needed....

I looked over no less then 30 articles on Echis bites within 30 mins. From the internet, to journals, and books I had. I made an informed choice.
Wow Justyn, this is really pretty sad. The "idiots" at the ER are the ones who work 24/7 at the ready to save your life or that of one of your loved ones in the event of a motor vehicle accident or a heart attack or a near drowning or blood clots in your lungs or a gun shot wound or a drug overdose. Forgive them if they are not immediately up on exotic envenomations as they don't see such "idiots" every day. Hopefully those same idiots, when they are treating you or your loved one aren't so crass, even with their advanced degrees (which I am guessing that you do not possess) as to assume that they know everything from scanning "at least" an article per minute but really only scanning abstracts. You didn't make an informed choice. You made an incredibly stupid choice and got away with it. There is a difference. As a man who has has actually read and studied scientific and medical literature and is proud to hold such an advanced degree I can tell you that most of the information and none of the real "data" is in the abstract. The abstract serves to tell a person who knows how to use the included information, which you clearly are not, whether the information that they seek might be contained in the substance of the article.

As for your "medic" friends, they ought to stick to doing what they are trained to do and not to dispensing medical advice. And you ought to stick to getting advice from the right sources.

Oh, and the next rime you want to sew up a sloth bite, or handle an animal that migh cause a bite, do clean the dirt out from under your fingernails. I'm sure that none of the ER "idiots" look like that.

Lastly, as for your business ethics, not refunding a deposit when you haven't delivered the goods plain old sucks. Tucking tail and running away from the BOI is not going to change that.

Old 05-11-2007, 05:30 PM   #52
Keith Northrop
Talking Jystin Should I post a pic of my "BUM"?

That away they can Knaw on mine for a tad......Whew...Damn Jystin where's
that Cool,Calm,Collective.....Slow Down....Kick one Ass at a time....

(I just found this quote at the bottom of someones post)
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. Damn I wish I said that.....

Erk2 Be Cool you might have to Buy those snakes from me at a later
date.....Haha

Old 05-11-2007, 05:38 PM   #53
erk2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop

Erk2 Be Cool you might have to Buy those snakes from me at a later
date.....Haha

I SERIOUSLY doubt that.

Old 05-11-2007, 08:24 PM   #54
Keith Northrop
Talking Erk2

As of Your Refund ReQuest I Got on the Phone with Jystin, and have secured
All the Snake that you no longer wanted......Haha....So I'll be posting That
Stuff for Sale Soon.....Which encludes the Black Sqags.....Be Nice!

Old 05-11-2007, 08:27 PM   #55
erk2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
As of Your Refund ReQuest I Got on the Phone with Jystin, and have secured
All the Snake that you no longer wanted......Haha....So I'll be posting That
Stuff for Sale Soon.....Which encludes the Black Sqags.....Be Nice!
Ok, so go give him the money so he can send me my refund.

Old 05-11-2007, 08:33 PM   #56
erk2
email correspondences since this afternoon

I don't understand what is so difficult about posting clear pictures of these snakes.

Well, then I'll stop e-mailing you as there is nothing more to say. A black
was pictured, no reds. I'll e-mail you the refund details ASAP.
Regards
Justyn

Justyn Miller
Intense Herpetoculture
Http://www.IntenseHerp.com

>From: "Northshore Reptiles, LLC" <info@northshorereptiles.com>
>To: <Justyn@IntenseHerp.com>
>Subject: Re: squams
>Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 19:00:20 -0500
>
>there are no black nor red ones in those photos....and as I said, all
>emails are going to be posted on the BOI and TRR.
>
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Intense Herpetoculture"
><intenseherpetoculture@hotmail.com>
>To: <info@northshorereptiles.com>
>Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 6:53 PM
>Subject: Re: squams
>
>
>>Again, where did the photos come from that I took of the squams? Thin
>>air? That should be proof enough. I will take better pics soon.
>>
>>
>>
>>Justyn Miller
>>Intense Herpetoculture
>>Http://www.IntenseHerp.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>From: "Northshore Reptiles" <info@northshorereptiles.com>
>>>To: <Justyn@IntenseHerp.com>
>>>Subject: Re: squams
>>>Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 18:50:31 -0500
>>>
>>>except for the fact that you never proved whether or not you have the
>>>squams or not.
>>>
>>>----- Original Message ----- From: "Intense Herpetoculture"
>>><intenseherpetoculture@hotmail.com>
>>>To: <info@northshorereptiles.com>
>>>Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 6:45 PM
>>>Subject: Re: squams
>>>
>>>
>>>>There is nothing else of value I have to post on the forums, all the
>>>>facts on on there, now it's just a pissing contest. There is nothing to
>>>>discuss or debate unless all you want to do is drag my name in the mud.
>>>>I will send you the cash ASAP, no later then mid next week.
>>>>Regards,
>>>>Justyn
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Justyn Miller
>>>>Intense Herpetoculture
>>>>Http://www.IntenseHerp.com

Old 05-11-2007, 08:43 PM   #57
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by erk2
Ok, so go give him the money so he can send me my refund.
I would never entertain a guy that if his brain were to be implanted into a squirrels head that it would without doubt run backwards.

Old 05-11-2007, 09:24 PM   #58
Keith Northrop
Talking Hey Justin The BOI is Great....

Erk2
After finding out about the Landing of the Congo Order I Quickly Called....He Said he didn't
tell me yet because of All you Whiners....HaHa..No not really...But said he didn't want Me posting snakes for sale before You and others got their snakes. But I did buy out your $2000 Contract..So don't worry about your funds I'll pay Justin ASAP....I Still might get to sell you one of those snakes Yet...... Hand Picked.....HAHAHA........
P.S. I also am waiting for snakes....More Now than Before....

Old 05-14-2007, 12:07 AM   #59
gjohnsonvp
About Intense Herp. Justyn Miller

I am not pleased with Intense Herp. I purchased 3 vine snakes from them, and 2 of them came in very bad condition. The third snake was very nice. 2 days later the 2 vine snakes that were rough looking died. Justyn said he would credit me on my next purchase. When I saw some very nice Asian snakes that he was able to import I gave him a large deposit on my credit card. This was on March 12. The snakes were set to come in at the end of march beginning of April. Come the beginning of April I started getting stories every week that the shipment was being held up for one reason or another. Finally May got here but no snakes. So I asked him the first week of May where the snakes were. He told me on a Wednesday they landed in the U.S.A. and would be shipped to him the next day in Texas. The next day I called him and he said they did not come. I then called the Credit card company to get my money back because I never got the snakes. This was about three weeks ago now and I have not heard from him since. He has allways been nice on the phone and returned my calls in a timely fashion. However use caution when ordering from people you have not heard of before, and use a credit card. This way you are covered and can get your money back. If you are ordering 100 dollars worth of snake take the gamble. If your ordering a 1000 dollars worth of snakes do not. Also if adds seem too good to be true. They most likely are not true. Good luck.

Old 05-14-2007, 12:35 AM   #60
erk2
I also talked to Justyn about the Asian animals he was supposed to be importing before I decided to go with the Squams (I imported the Asian animals myself and I actually can prove that with clear pictures and other satisfied customers). He told me on the phone that these animals would not be imported until after his "trip to South America" which apparently was the week before last. It seems everyone is getting a different story.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!