Good Guy Aaron Scofield - rin0425-Great guy!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
jeffwyatt81
Aaron Scofield - rin0425-Great guy!!!

Hi All,

I would just like to state that I sold Aaron a sub-adult hypo pastel female dragon. We had a few minor set backs from him purchasing a less than healthy dragon from another breeder and having mites introduced into his home. He showed me that he is one great guy and shows extreme love and care for his animals and didn't want to bring a healthy animal in at the time and chance infecting her, so I held her for him for about a month and he kept in full contact and kept me updated on the progress of his collection and not until he was 110% confident that his collecion was free and clean did he want to accept his new healthy dragon. To me this is the best kind of customer, Yeah I kept her and waited an extra month but while speaking to Aaron it made me realize that she was going to a home where she will be greatly loved and I had no problem waiting the extra time to ensure my baby was going to be well taken care of.

I would not hesitate to sell again to Aaron and I will probably be purchasing some offspring from him next season as well!

Aaron Scofield=Great guy, extreme animal lover & care giver!

Thanks Aaron!

Jeff Wyatt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!