This dang 'puter... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-26-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
akonitony
This dang 'puter...

Anyone else having a problem with their graphics on windows-7 64-bit OS? This is my second web-rider in a year that has started to do this thing where it doesn't want to display flash driven areas of the screen correctly. The last one was due to a chipset issue, and they gave me a credit towards a new system. I'm currently using a HP with an I3 and the afore-mentioned OS. It is mostly the advertisements that are all stripped out, but occasionally now the main parts of the screen strip out. They usually come back if I refresh the page, but it shouldn't be doing this!!!!!
Anyway, if anyone else has had this problem, please let me know.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
JColt
have you updated video drivers lately? May want to try that and make sure you have latest flash.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
deborahbroadus
(Trying to appear web savvy)...what ^^^ he said.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
Lucille
Video driver = guy in Netflix van?

Old 06-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #5
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Video driver = guy in Netflix van?
But, of course. Soon, very soon grasshopper, you will be able to grasp the pebble from my hand!

Old 06-27-2011, 03:57 PM   #6
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
have you updated video drivers lately? May want to try that and make sure you have latest flash.
Well I took several pictures of the 'puter both with and without the flash, but id didn't seem to help...

No actually, adobe flash is up to date, so I'm thinking it is a chip-set issue once again. My last 64-bit system from e-machines lasted about a month, so I'm thinking the HP version is slightly more compatible, but still has some glitches. If I can't get it to work well in a little while, I'll probably take her in to my buddy who unlike myself, actually enjoys being a programmer/analyst.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!