Sellers who don't respons to e-mail - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 01-28-2003, 11:21 PM   #1
Uffern
Sellers who don't respons to e-mail

Nothing pisses me off more lately than this. I sent an e-mail to one guy on the classifieds here not 10 mins after he posted an add for somehwere around 10 bearded dragons. Two days later, with no response, I wrote him again. Still nothing, 4 days after that. There was another guy on KS who I e-mailed, a few hours after his post. No response, not even a courteous mention that it had been sold. Is it so hard to simply tell someone that the animal(s) has been sold? To me, this is tanamount to going to the movie store and asking if they have the latest Lord of the Rings movie, and because they don't they simply ignore me as though I wasn't even there.

Old 02-03-2003, 08:13 PM   #2
Uffern
If I didn't know better, I'd think no responses to this thread was a big joke on me by everyone else on the site. What would really crack me up is if that was the case.

Old 02-04-2003, 12:31 AM   #3
Darin Chappell
That WOULD have been really funny! Unfortunately, . . .

As for me, I didn't respond, because I absolutely agree with you. However, I also am driven insane by buyers leaving you hanging! "Don't sell it to anyone else! I'm PayPal-ing you tomorrow afternoon" have been the last words I've ever heard from far to many for my taste (believe me, it only took one)!

So, I wasn't responding out of courtesy. I didn't want to steal the thunder of what you were saying!

But the other notion would have been hilarious!!! I wish I had thought of it!

Old 02-04-2003, 01:08 AM   #4
cka
what bothers me are six word sentences that I get in response to ads I place or respond to...i recently placed an ad for a pair of balls and made sure i told a little about them...what they ate, whether or not they were cb or imports, a description of the scarring on the female, included a pic, etc...one email I received was "100. where you from?"...how much time and thought does it really take to write a short but well thought out email...I think my response was "no thanks" and left it at that...if someone cant at least put a little time to their response from or to me right away I file them under the "Aint gonna deal with them" folder...

Old 02-04-2003, 06:57 PM   #5
Fred Albury
I respond...I try....I really do...i do...

Sometimes you just dont have time to respond to each and every email. Youd have to not have another full time job to accomplish that.

Fred

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!