Why is it... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Angry Why is it...

That swans can stay with the same mate for their entire life and become so faithful that they usually pass away shortly after their partner does?
What I mean is... Why is a bird more faithful to it's spouse then most humans can even fathom being to theirs?
I think that's pretty pathetic.
You're all being upstaged daily by an animal with a brain that is a quarter the size of yours (not taking a stab at birds, I own one, I know their smart, just trying to make a point)
The last 5 years of my life were a complete lie everyday, I feel like I've wasted so much time, and besides that, talk about making me insecure.
Telling someone they'll pretty much never be enough for you can really put a damper on their mood and self esteem.
Not to mention all the hell our son now has to go through for the rest of his life.

I hate men, I hate women. Asexuality here I come.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:55 PM   #2
Lucille
((((Kylie)))))) I am sorry you are hurting.
I'm not going to hand you any tripe, words like 'time will heal' and all that. Because there is no way out, you have to go through the hurts in life, not over them or under them, you have to live through them.

We are here to listen, and to love you for what you are. But you are the one that has to do the real work, to go through the sorrow that relationships can bring, sometimes.

I'm sorry you are hurting.

Old 04-13-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Thanks lucille I really appreciate it

Old 04-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
jasballs
Hey, We Men arent all Jerks! I know I'm a jerk on the forums, But I have been married to the same woman for 23 years now. And she gets Hotter every year! Hate to hear anyone going threw tough times. But, He wasnt good enough for you Anyway!!

Old 04-13-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
Ed Clark
*Hugs* Kylie Rae.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:46 AM   #6
TattooLost
F*ck that moron. I hate cheaters. My first wife cheated on me more times than I can count on both hands, and then split when I found out, leaving me with our two kids. (Yeah, shows how good a mother she was, eh? Worthless...)

I'm just assuming he cheated on you, so correct me if I'm wrong... but it still sounds like he's a friggin moron. lol

Old 04-14-2009, 10:39 AM   #7
AvandisFifth187
I'm sorry to hear what happened. I will agree with the fact that not all of us are jerks. The problem is, most men are.... lol

Really, if he really thinks you'll never be enough for him, he's never going to be happy. He'll never find exactly what he wants because there will never be "enough."

For now, just try to work through the pain... without any ice cream. Your kid will understand what happened in good time. Don't you worry about him.

Just try to cheer up a bit and remember: We all love ya, and I'm sure one day in the future, a great man will too.

Old 04-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #8
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Thanks everybody, you're all great your significant others are all very lucky, I hope they know it! The assh*le had the nerve to ask me to have sex with him last night! (obviously I said he had better luck to snuggle with the cat, and he's allergic.) If that answers a lot of questions. I don't think he quite grasps the concept that if the top half isn't happy, the bottom half doesn't work. He's started looking for an apartment, and I've started trying to decide if I have to sell some of my breeders along with my hatchlings this year :/ That will suck, I'm very attached to all my animals, My breeding stock is pretty much my personal collection as well. Just going to try to get through day by day, and hope I don't have to let anybody go. I think I would sooner sell all of my furniture and electronics before I would sell my animals ^_^

Old 04-14-2009, 01:37 PM   #9
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart and Soul Reptiles View Post
Thanks everybody, you're all great your significant others are all very lucky, I hope they know it! The assh*le had the nerve to ask me to have sex with him last night! (obviously I said he had better luck to snuggle with the cat, and he's allergic.) If that answers a lot of questions. I don't think he quite grasps the concept that if the top half isn't happy, the bottom half doesn't work. He's started looking for an apartment, and I've started trying to decide if I have to sell some of my breeders along with my hatchlings this year :/ That will suck, I'm very attached to all my animals, My breeding stock is pretty much my personal collection as well. Just going to try to get through day by day, and hope I don't have to let anybody go. I think I would sooner sell all of my furniture and electronics before I would sell my animals ^_^
I'd like to give you some advice. You don't have to take it, but I know it is good advice so I am going to lay it out. If you have to, sell a hatchling or two, and get enough money together to find a good lawyer now.

Lots of people who split up are hurting, have everyday chores and jobs and so on, and sort of don't take the concept of property division seriously, and lose out when they don't do their homework, which includes tracing and proving property ownership and getting set for a division.

It may not seem like a worthwhile expense to you, where you're at right now; but I'm telling you that it is.

There are attorneys who will give you a free initial consultation, and give you an idea of what needs to be done. That might be a good start.

Don't be one of those people who lives in a sea of regret and pain and disregards the real world because of it. Yes, you have to live through the pain. But try to get it together enough so you won't lose out in terms of property for something that was not of your making.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #10
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Your posts sounds like you might be looking for a little advice. If you were just looking to vent then ignore this.

Your in the fog of betrayal right now. Your angry, hurt and wanting to hurt back. Be very careful and very thoughtful in each action you take at this point.

1. Put him out of your bed. End of story. Even if you choose to work through this with him he needs to be out of your bed until STD tests are done. Either in another room or another residence~ but not in your bed.

2. Contact an attorney and find our what your rights are. Listen to the attorney and move any money or property your advised to.

3. Marriage counseling can and does work IF he is willing to be accountable for his behavior and your willing to struggle through the process with him. Just "Forgetting" it will not work. No matter how much you may WANT to forget it.......you won't. It is a difficult and painful process but can be done if you BOTH work for it.

4. A support group is more important that you realize, whether the marriage survives or not. A Counselor can help you find one.

Good luck and God bless

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
birds, divorce