LAY BIN FOR DRAGONS. PLUS A BOUNS! Dragons laying, babies hatching GOOD stuff here - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-29-2010, 10:33 PM   #81
crazycoolpaul
Phantom Dragon Yellow Italian Leatherback het Hypo X Georgia BD Yellow Hypopastel X Dragon Whispers. So out of the 20 that hatched i got 11 leathers not a bad ratio all 11 leathers that are super smooth.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:40 PM   #82
chris allen
The leathers are crossed into a millspaugh female. The smoothie was a baby of mine from last year crossed into an orange female.

Pictured first is the smoothie cross parents(mom in heavy shed)
Pictured second is the dad to the leather cross, poss double het older picture
Pictured third on the left is the mom to the leather cross

Old 04-30-2010, 12:42 AM   #83
BADragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Had a few clutches hatching yesterday.

Smoothie on left, leather on right.

It's always cool to see little heads and bodies coming out of an egg!
Wow, Chris those already look hot.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:04 AM   #84
chris allen
Thanks man. The smoothie cross isn't a super high color cross, but I'm hoping just to get smoother dragons and selectively produce a better smoothie and understand their genetics a bit better. There seems to be some variation in the dragons as far as how smooth they are....some are smooth, some are reduced scale, and some are normal.

Here is a pic of older siblings from this year and it shows some of the variation from normal to smooth.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:25 AM   #85
BADragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Thanks man. The smoothie cross isn't a super high color cross, but I'm hoping just to get smoother dragons and selectively produce a better smoothie and understand their genetics a bit better. There seems to be some variation in the dragons as far as how smooth they are....some are smooth, some are reduced scale, and some are normal.

Here is a pic of older siblings from this year and it shows some of the variation from normal to smooth.
After a couple of breedings I would love to see some of those Classic Chris Allen reds breed into these guys. That is a nice variety of smoothness, that micro-scaled one in the middle would be a good dragon to work with in the future.

Keep them pics coming

Carlos

Old 04-30-2010, 06:28 PM   #86
dragonluver83
Finally

So when i started this thread, i added a female that was laying eggs in the "lay Bin"
Today is exactly the 70 day mark and they finally decided to pop some heads out. This was the first time i crossed this exact pair.

He was a double het leatherback. and she was a hypo het trans ( well she was never proven to be a trans... Until now)

I added a few pics of a hypo and a normal hatching and what appers to be a hypo translucent. the missin dark markings on that particular dragons head Show to be a hypo trans, but i could be wrong. We will find out when it hatches. OR It could be a hypo trans leatherback. time will tell!!!

Old 04-30-2010, 06:58 PM   #87
Iguanachic
Oh boy Tom, they look like they are gonna be ugly!!! Why don't you just send the rest of the eggs over to me?

Can't wait to see them in a few weeks!!!

Old 04-30-2010, 08:00 PM   #88
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguanachic View Post
Oh boy Tom, they look like they are gonna be ugly!!! Why don't you just send the rest of the eggs over to me?

Can't wait to see them in a few weeks!!!

Lol, i want to know if the hypo trans is a leatherback?

Breeding hets, your odds are low with getting many high end dragons out of a clutch. Like rolling the dice.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:55 AM   #89
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
So when i started this thread, i added a female that was laying eggs in the "lay Bin"
Today is exactly the 70 day mark and they finally decided to pop some heads out. This was the first time i crossed this exact pair.

He was a double het leatherback. and she was a hypo het trans ( well she was never proven to be a trans... Until now)

I added a few pics of a hypo and a normal hatching and what appers to be a hypo translucent. the missin dark markings on that particular dragons head Show to be a hypo trans, but i could be wrong. We will find out when it hatches. OR It could be a hypo trans leatherback. time will tell!!!
It was a hypo translucent leatherback! When i can upload the pic i will something is not letting me upload the pics

Old 05-01-2010, 01:00 AM   #90
BADragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
It was a hypo translucent leatherback! When i can upload the pic i will something is not letting me upload the pics
Wow Tom, you got really lucky on that breeding. I can't wait to see pics of those little ones.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!