ididit... put your money where your mouth is - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 08-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #11
Southern Wolf
Deb... my mind went straight to the gutter..... especially since your referencing spitters

Old 08-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #12
navigator1998
Damn !! Those are awsome photo's !!! Very Nice work, you do have talent. Lets see this photo war this is going to be good. But I am willing to bet the other moron doesnt even put his stuff up! Keep up the nice photo's

Old 08-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #13
MinLynn
Oh WOW! Those are absolutely gorgeous shots! BRAVO! I myself do photography but for the most part,I just shoot people. I was reading the little war going on in the BOI and found it quite humurous and was glad to come here and see your work. You were dead on with your info.

Old 08-29-2010, 12:37 PM   #14
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
Deb... my mind went straight to the gutter..... especially since your referencing spitters
I am referencing spitters?? I thought I was referrencing a GREAT photo op!

Old 08-29-2010, 12:47 PM   #15
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
Oh WOW! Those are absolutely gorgeous shots! BRAVO! I myself do photography but for the most part,I just shoot people. I was reading the little war going on in the BOI and found it quite humurous and was glad to come here and see your work. You were dead on with your info.
Thank you Mindy. The thread that she is referencing is

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=195902&page=7

and where Mr "I shoot more photos than you and make alot of money doing it" started puffing out his chest was at post 188.

So let me clear up yet even more of his

He stated
Quote:
Again the camera type is a moot point. ISO, f stop and shutter work the same on all cameras. Some cameras have more noise because the chip is better.
Actually... that is some cameras have LESS noise because their chip is better. My Nikon D90 has a better chip than say a Nikon D40 and his Canon 1Dmark3 (if he actually has one) has a better chip than my D90.

I will agree with some of what he said though.. its right on.
Quote:
By changing the ISO from a higher one LIKE 400 to 100 you are loosing two stops of light, are you with me? If the starting f stop was 8 you would need to drop to f4 LOOSING DEPTH OF FIELD. That is is how it works. You could also have changed the shutter speed. BUT your risk the chance of blur.
This is why unless I am going for the creative approach... I really try to keep my apature at f/16 or higher to get the full animal in focus. At say f/5.6 (depending on your focal range) you may only get just the eyes in focus.

Old 08-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #16
Southern Wolf
Hey Mr. I have shot more images than you dream about and make a lot of money doing it.

You were logged in at 9:53 this morning and I saw you viewing the BOI thread where Clay posted a link to this thread. I also know that I sent you a PM with a link to this thread.

You stated....
Quote:
this is the only mis-information you bitch about I will gladly clear up. Since your community college course did not cover it. I have been shooting 18 years. You dont hold a candle to me.... I will type slow so you understand.
Once again... your assuming things you know nothing about... and making an a** out of yourself in the process.

So..... I dont hold a candle to you.... Nutt up or shut up.

Oh yeah.... you shut up and left

Old 08-29-2010, 01:04 PM   #17
Southern Wolf
Here's another photo for you to enjoy while we're waiting on mr photo man

Old 08-29-2010, 01:06 PM   #18
deborahbroadus
Majestic! I would have loved to live in the days when we had Eagle and Hawks as hunting pets.

Old 08-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #19
Southern Wolf
awwww how sweet.

I got a nice email from someone.

Quote:
you are a huge f*****g idiot. My god.....
Here's the kicker.... they are too chicken to use thier own email addy to send it... and used a service to send anonymous emails. Mr Big Shot..... is that you

Old 08-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #20
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
I dont do alot of people photography.... my passion is Nature Photography.... This is some of my people work though

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!