ididit... put your money where your mouth is - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:27 AM   #41
Southern Wolf

Old 08-30-2010, 12:28 AM   #42
crissabella
Love them!!!!

Old 08-30-2010, 12:30 AM   #43
Southern Wolf
Just a weee bit of luck and of course.... burst mode on my D80

Old 08-30-2010, 12:35 AM   #44
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadenkisses View Post
Kevin, I just have to tell you that I'm in love with that picture of the ladybug on the yellow flower. That would definatly be something I'd pay for to have framed and on my wall. You are truly talented!!!
Thank you Jade.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:42 AM   #45
Southern Wolf
And just a FYI Mr Big Shot.... since I see you viewing this thread. The image of the bee gathering nector and the Praying Mantis shots were taken with a P.O.S. Kodak point and shoot camera. I dont need some top of the line, high end 1Dmark3 to take quality photos. A good photographer can use his skills to make even a crappy camera take took images.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:48 AM   #46
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtiger View Post
I am pretty much a newbie to fauna..but those pictures are stunning.You have a talent(and stones) to take those shots.

Very good work.

You mentioned stones...... Yep I have them.... what about you ididit?

Old 08-30-2010, 12:51 AM   #47
crissabella
I hope to god that lil guy didn't give you some extra cologne after you took that picture!!!

Old 08-30-2010, 12:54 AM   #48
Southern Wolf
Once again... the only thing between me and this Purple Spotted Pitviper is the lens and air.

Ever feel like your a marked target?

Old 08-30-2010, 12:54 AM   #49
Jadenkisses
Quote:
Originally Posted by crissabella View Post
I hope to god that lil guy didn't give you some extra cologne after you took that picture!!!
Haha, and if he did, I hope you had a load of tomato juice on hand!

Old 08-30-2010, 02:04 AM   #50
Southern Wolf
Ummmmm Mr. ididit... didn't you say this below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ididit View Post
... Since your community college course did not cover it. I have been shooting 18 years. You dont hold a candle to me....
I believe you did.

Whats a matter... did you let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird a**

You were viewing this thread... why didn't you post any images if I cant hold a candle to you. If you were so high and mighty (according to you in your BOI posts).... why not prove that I cant hold a candle to you.

Here's why..... you bit off more than you can chew. Not only can I hold a candle to you... I can blow you out of the water.

You also stated in your BOI post
Quote:
So you are wrong.... Bite the bullet and loose the ego. I did not attack you in the first post. But your charming You know everything shined.
I dont post here because of people like you. But I will post when I am 100%
Looks to me your the one wrong and the one with the ego problem. I never once jumped in with how much of a big shot I am.. .and how much money I make from my photography. How many years Ive been shooting. YOU are the one that was puffin up your chest trying to be MR BIG SHOT. You are the one with the ego problem..... and it turned around and bit you in the a**.

You foolishly thought because I breed snakes I dont know jack about photography. I'd say I let my photography speak for itself. And guess what.... It speaks louder than all your chest thumping in the BOI thread.

You got one thing right though... you dont post here much because of people like me. I'll call your bluff and then burn you down. There is a reason I have all those little green boxes under my username. I backup what I say and I say what I mean. You however seem to have a pretty little red box. Just a hint.. your going the wrong direction. (on a side note... I did not give him that red box and can be verified by staff most likely)

You also stated....
Quote:
... I just wanted to people understand what is going on... I have better things to do than fight with a know it all.... which you are not. At least with photography....
I'd say they know exactly what is going on. You were on an ego trip... and you couldnt back up your claims.

Since he wont post any of his work.... if you want to see it... do a google search on his full name as listed in his profile. First thing that should come up is his photography site. Once your on his site... click on 'portfolio' on the bottom left. Select a category... then look to the bottom right and click play.

I would say enjoy.... but his shots are so heavily photoshopped... its gonna be hard to enjoy. You'll love the crackle finsish he puts on his animal shots

And even though this is NOT the BOI... I'll offer proof. See Mr Big Shot... you were viewing this thread
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!