So sick of experts... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #11
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
Originally Posted by George J. Ward View Post
And if you really really think that anything on this site would or could make me or break me you are sadly mistaken.
But they can ban you...which they once did, and I would bet it'll happen again very soon if you don't change your attitude.

If nothing on this site makes you or breaks you, why keep returning?

Old 06-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #12
George J. Ward
You'll never get me out of the business that is for sure.So smack all you want sissy. Good luck and yep walked both ways for years while sissies like you got everything handed to them not earned. and yes as of a few years ago you were allowed to ship small snakes throught the mail. It is because of people like you that disrupt all of us pros! You'll never oust the originals from their seat believe that. And I'll say it again if you think that this site has any impact on me our my work or rep for that matter good luck.So far I haven't seen or met anyone on here that are worth dealing with that is why you tards are on this site the second hand store site. Did you catch all that there Bart.When you guys get out of your crap catchers you might grow up to be somebody,Nah,doubt it. Your all to stupid.Book boys and computer kids that no nothing of the real. Good luck on whatever you think there cupcake.

Old 06-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #13
Focal

Old 06-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #14
George J. Ward
You pussies on this site are rediculous kick me off if you really think that will change anything! NOT TODAY or any other for that don't and wont continue to listen to several morons that know nothing. Kick me off! Just looked into the site and have found it is a poser site not professional. So no more replys to me are needed I am gone and I wish some of you would learn the business before stating your comments. That is why you guys don't like experts because you'll never be one. You'll never be able to compete with guys like me that are real the rest of you are wantabe fakes.POSERS! Like I said you little bitches want to kick me off,bring it on your'e all a waste of time.

Old 06-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #15
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
Originally Posted by George J. Ward View Post
bring it on your'e all a waste of time.
Then why still keep posting on this thread?

Old 06-15-2011, 02:30 PM   #16
fuzzylogix

Old 06-15-2011, 02:30 PM   #17
fuzzylogix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
LMAO!

Old 06-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #18
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDC_Ophiuchus View Post
But they can ban you...which they once did, and I would bet it'll happen again very soon if you don't change your attitude.
Wow, can I predict the future or what? Sorry, I couldn't resist gloating a little.
----

Seriously though, for someone so "big" in the industry, I never heard him until a few days ago. One would think someone that loud and volatile would have gained some more recognition before now.

Like they say, where there's smoke, there's fire. Glad someone finally pissed this one out of existence. But the moderators better drink some more water in case he returns!

Old 06-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #19
fuzzylogix
wow that guy was a piece of work

Old 06-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #20
snowgyre
Aaaanywho... all "posing" aside...

In general, I generally avoid self-proclaimed experts. If you're truly knowledgeable about your field, you can share information without being a chest thumping I-am-mightier-than-thou prick. I don't think Fauna is alone in attracting people like this, since I see the same thing happening on other forums. The impression I get is that most of these self-proclaimed experts are actually quite young (teenager-ish) and are still in the stage where they're trying to prove themselves. Often, when they fail to do so or they're caught giving bad advice, then they stop becoming informative and often become aggressively defensive. That's when the pretty words start flying. Seems there's a good example of that in this particular thread, even. But I won't name names. e_e

That's why I think the karma system is valuable here on Fauna. It's fairly unique and I don't see it employed elsewhere. Granted, the amount of karma you receive is proportional to how frequently you type posts, so karma can be a biased measure of honesty and decency, but at least it's something.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!