Petco Aspen Bedding? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 11-30-2011, 01:48 PM   #41
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Both rat feed and the Aspen has doubled in price.
I did the same order you specified above and it came out to 128 I believe, but I had to sign up for auto ship. I chose ship every three months but I can tweak it once I know how far my order goes. Or I could cancel it if I really need too.

Old 11-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #42
Focal
I would cancel it ASAP. I think the price change was last night so they might auto ship you at the new price.

Old 11-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #43
Shadera
It looks like the autoship price isn't locked in when it's set up, it changes with the regular prices. Or at least, that's the gist I'm getting from what others are saying.

Old 11-30-2011, 05:00 PM   #44
Dbz4246
Wow they really did just double in price. Im cancelling it, and have to look elsewhere again...
Thanks for the heads up.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:31 AM   #45
Focal
Another member just informed me they reduced the price back to normal.

Old 12-01-2011, 04:16 PM   #46
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Another member just informed me they reduced the price back to normal.
... I wonder if they will do buisness with me again, considering the survey I left them

Old 12-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #47
AbsoluteApril
Have other people noticed Petco changing what aspen they carry?

I used to get the big bales of KayTee brand. This is the aspen that is in large to medium size pieces:

Now they only carry their own store brand Planet Petco. This aspen is in a much finer shred with some very thin pieces:

I checked my local feed store but they only carried large bales of Pine, only had aspen in the very small bags.

Where can I get KayTee brand?

Old 12-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #48
Focal
^ Wow, I guess it varies by location and must be a re-brand. I'll try to take a picture of the stuff I got from PetCo (if I have any left) because if looks nothing like that. That stuff looks more shredded and inconsistent.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:08 PM   #49
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
That stuff looks more shredded and inconsistent.
it is, there are some big chunks of wood (larger than a half dollar, i picked those out and tossed), lots of midsize stuff and then random long thin pieces, I absolutely hate it. I'll have to go see what petsmart carries.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:23 PM   #50
Utta
KayTee can be found at Red Barn and Feed (if you have it up by you April) and most feed stores can order it for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!