Ruber, Red Diamondback - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 10-02-2018, 02:13 PM   #1
SrpntHntr
Ruber, Red Diamondback

I have 3 baby Riverside County Ruber left from an early September litter. Adults aren't neon pink specimens but they are good representatives of the species. The juveniles generally pop out looking like Atrox and lighten with age. Taking live pinks/fuzzies with gusto.

Yes I know CA has changed the rules on these and thankfully I don't live in CA. We've had the adults for 14 or 15 years, they were collected back in the good old days when the only restrictions CA placed on collecting rattlesnakes was that you couldn't use explosives or full auto firearms in the process.

0.0.3 2018 Ruber $200

These animals are available for pick up in Ft Davis, TX or at the Texas Reptiles expo in McQueeney, TX Dec 1-2. I travel a lot, contact me if you're elsewhere in TX. Shipping is a nightmare for me as the closest Delta that will accept venemous I can ship out of is over 500 miles away so don't ask for shipping unless you can arrange transport to the shipping agent. Contact me if you need something shipped and I will let you know when I am going to make my next pilgrimage to the airport.

Texas Commercial Nongame and Contolled Exotic Snake Permit holder.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-02-2018, 05:03 PM   #2
bobbyleigh
Hello Scott, sorry to go off subject here, but do you (living where you live), ever see the Bull (gopher) snakes in your area that have alot of "Red"? Thanks, Robert

Old 10-02-2018, 05:52 PM   #3
SrpntHntr
No, but the coachwhips are usually a nice pink to red and the Lepidus are usually brick red.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-03-2018, 07:41 AM   #4
mutley
hello can you call or text me on the ruber? i am with the okc rattlesnake museum. my number is 405-627-2962.
thank you
julie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!