Motel 6 pet policy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-17-2003, 12:11 AM   #1
Glenn Bartley
Motel 6 pet policy

They do allow pets!

Old 01-22-2003, 04:56 PM   #2
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Glenn...

is that a BULLSNAKE?! That thing is HUGE man no matter WHAT it is!!!

Old 02-06-2003, 10:43 PM   #3
Glenn Bartley
I am caling it a Sonoran Gopher Snake since it was found near madera Canyon, southeast of Tucson, Az. Well over 5 feet maybe closer to 6. It is now loose in my house and we have a copuple of dogs, a mutt and a Mini Dachshund, and a cat. If it gets the little dog I am in big time trouble with the wife. If it eats the cat, then I am ok. I know it cannot eat it opr the mini Dachshund, but I seriously think it could easily kill either if it decided the cat or dog smelled enough like food. Hopefully it will turn up sooner than springtime. If it gets out and my neighbors find it I will not hear the end of it!

And I had been so careful about closing the tanks, this one pushed the damn lid off even though it was closed very securely. Strong monster.

Old 02-15-2003, 05:03 AM   #4
MarWhal
Hotel pet policy

Glenn and others,
In my real life I work at a hotel. Here are some of the chains that allow pets.

Baymont Inn and Suites
Policy: No fee

La Quinta Inn
Policy: No fee, pets under 30 lbs. Accepted

Microtel Inn
Policy: Fee: $10, non-refundable. All sizes and pets accepted.

Red Roof Inn
Policy: No fee, pets under 80 lbs. accepted. Must be leashed to and from rooms, Do not leave in room unattended.

Sleep Inn
Policy:?

Super 8
Policy: Guest must sign a form declaring number and type of pets and authorizing hotel to charge their CC for damages and/or noise complaints.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!