Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2012, 05:45 PM   #221
ed hummel
how anyone could even get involved w/ this (insert explitive here) is beyond me... of course now i can see why he would copy and paste someone elses ad to use as his own because he obvioulsy cant do it by himself...

Old 01-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #222
ed hummel
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850 View Post
I am not going to scoop to your level STOP TALKING TO ME I AM GOING TO BLOCK YOU RIGHT NOW...
but if you were willing, how many scoops would it take to get to his level?

Old 01-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #223
ed hummel
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post
Man, you really have no grasp on the english language.

Also, how do you guys do it? How do you guys not resort to physical violence when dealing with goons like this? If I had to deal with this guy, I wouldn't be NEARLY as passive.
they dont resort to physical violence because then they would be scooping down to his level you back stapper... holy sh*t... to the people that have had the luck of actually having a conversation w/ him, does he talk the same way he types

Old 01-31-2012, 06:25 PM   #224
NIGRO51
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (10 members and 1 guests)
NIGRO51, Mech, ed hummel, Susan S., Edeanne, bpman850, rideruffer, carrienkashe, leftycrane, lavy&purple retics

Old 01-31-2012, 06:29 PM   #225
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed hummel View Post
does he talk the same way he types

He talks like a scared little kid with a southern accent.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:34 PM   #226
Susan S.
Maybe I was wrong....

I just got a call from Steven Miller himself. He was upset with what I said about the Spider het Pied. According to Steven, this is a genuine het Pied from some guy in Jacksonville and the papers came with the snake. Steven said he is "getting slammed here on Fauna from everyone" and he would just like it all to calm down. He said he never was anything but fair to me and I had to agree with him. I am a very fair person and with all said, perhaps I do owe an apology to Steven regarding the Spider het Pied issue. I have not personally seen the paperwork on the animal, but I will because I am going to go check it out.

So Steven, sorry for jumping on you with the Spider het Pied stuff, I may well be wrong. But I do suggest you tread VERY carefully in the future, keep yourself legal and fair. You just might be able to right yourself and become a respectable breeder in the future. Your reputation is more than on the line from past actions.

Susan Sentman
Ssnakes Reptiles

Old 01-31-2012, 06:40 PM   #227
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan S. View Post
You just might be able to right yourself and become a respectable breeder in the future. Your reputation is more than on the line from past actions.
His rep is ruined and he will never be respected because of this issue! He has yet to even acknowledge that he he owes money let alone attempt to make it right by paying!!! His answer was 'take me to court'. Lucky for him that other people in this business are more passive ..

Old 01-31-2012, 06:40 PM   #228
ed hummel
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850 View Post
This goes out to Kyshawn , You told every body that you have seen my snake. You have never seen my snake and my snake does way 265grams i took a pic to show me weighing it. Sorry dog.
all i ask is when (not if.. it might not be for this but it will be for something) you go to prison you spend your time wisely by getting your GED.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:48 PM   #229
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa Snake View Post
Jeff were you paid? Steven continues to come into chat claiming you were paid. I think I know the answer, but figured I would ask.

Sad to see he was able to scam another person.

He has admitted to having multiple accounts here. So everyone should be aware. Watch for fake hets with paperwork. He also claimed to be picking up an albino het. pied today.
Ummm no. I wasn't paid. Although he maintains that he sent me "cash" as a form of payment. Go figure.

I don't know why anyone would feel bad for saying anything on here about him. He has blatantly committed acts of fraud even after being exposed in this thread. Who really cares how he feels or if his feelings are hurt. Call me a harda$$ but I don't take too lightly to people stealing from others in this hobby. Especially when it happens to me. I could really care less about his precious feelings at this point. He is a fraud and a liar and he needs to crawl back under whatever rock he was living under 6 months ago and leave our hobby alone. There are too many hard working, ethical people in this business to have to tolerate such scum.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:55 PM   #230
ed hummel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens978 View Post
those snakes aren't the same, just sayin, but yeah i'm sure he just took some words from kaos's post cause he didn't know what to say, haha. why you guys gotta make such a big deal over it??
your right tim... you know what you should probably see if you can buy it from him im sure he'd be willing to work out a really sweet deal for ya but please if anything goes wrong dont come to the BOI to complain about it....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller