LAY BIN FOR DRAGONS. PLUS A BOUNS! Dragons laying, babies hatching GOOD stuff here - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-15-2010, 01:53 PM   #131
crazycoolpaul
couple of the hypo leathers from this clutch

Old 06-15-2010, 02:37 PM   #132
bliss
I like the silkies. I have thought about crossing two leathers in the future, but seeing as how each individual baby silkie would need it's own tub, I just don't think I would have the space. And that's not to mention me worrying about all the extra care..

Old 06-15-2010, 03:36 PM   #133
crazycoolpaul
Yeah that's why i'm going to wholesale the 2 normal silks CHEAP so my time will be spent on just the 1 hypo silk

Old 06-19-2010, 06:10 PM   #134
dragonluver83
babies hatching. in the one pic the pippin dragon has his mouth open ready to attack before its even out of the egg! What happened was, i was collecting dragons and the one dragon ran on that ones head and it opened its mouth. Thought it was pretty neat so i snapped a picture.
Attached Images

Old 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM   #135
spyder79
Nice lookin silkies tom

hey what is that you are using to incubate your eggs in? is that eco-earth?

Old 06-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #136
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
Nice lookin silkies tom

Yea i am using eco-earth and perlite.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:41 PM   #137
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
Nice lookin silkies tom

Thanks, i didnt expect the amount of silks i have here.i got better than a 25% ratio. i just hatched 4 silks and had four from the last clutch that hatched. and still expecting one more clutch of silks to hatch.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #138
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Thanks, i didnt expect the amount of silks i have here.i got better than a 25% ratio. i just hatched 4 silks and had four from the last clutch that hatched. and still expecting one more clutch of silks to hatch.
cool musta been a strong leather line. I wonder (you may or may not know off hand) if one or both of the parents were silk siblings. That would possibly explain a stronger presence of the gene?

Oh Nibbler is growing up quite well. i didnt really notice just how big he has gotten till today lol he has grown quite a lot.

Old 08-06-2010, 04:26 AM   #139
BADragons
Here is some pics of two clutches that hatched out a couple of weeks ago.
We have: Sunburst double Het X Yellow Hypo. Pastel
Red Tiger Leatherback Het. Hypo. X Red Hypo
I hope you enjoy.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #140
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADragons View Post
Here is some pics of two clutches that hatched out a couple of weeks ago.
We have: Sunburst double Het X Yellow Hypo. Pastel
Red Tiger Leatherback Het. Hypo. X Red Hypo
I hope you enjoy.

Looks good. Especially for hatchlings!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!