What does your dog look like? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 11-10-2005, 08:40 PM   #1
Lucille
What does your dog look like?

I just saw some gorgeous dog pix on the member photo thread and thought it would be good to add a thread just for dog pix.
I am hoping to get my son to snap some pix of my dog Muffin to post soon as well as the new dog I should be receiving from a shelter on Saturday.

So, post your pooch pix here and share about their name, how they came to your family, and so on.
BTW, is it true what they say that after a while dogs and their owners begin to look alike?

Old 11-10-2005, 08:54 PM   #2
coyote
Blue Doggie

Rescued from a shelter 5 years ago. Great dog! Most obedient dog I ever had.
Attached Images

Old 11-10-2005, 09:58 PM   #3
Cat_72
LOL, I have 5 doggies, so it'll take me awhile to get the "good" pics of them all together....judging by the variety of ther appearance, I think I'd be in trouble if I started looking like them!! We have a Chinese Crested, Rat terrier, Bloodhound, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, and a Treeing Cur.....3 of which were rescues from awful situations. So they all get a bit spoiled!!! I'll try to get some of the pics up here tomorrow, when I get time to resize them all!

Fun thread, Lucille!

Old 11-10-2005, 10:08 PM   #4
Matt Haines
My dog is my avatar. It is a Shiba Inu and his name is Haiku. We acquired him about a year ago from a lady that could not take care of him and offer the attention necessary to the breed.

Old 11-10-2005, 11:19 PM   #5
SPJ
Saved from being put down by the breeder 2 years ago.
Attached Images

Old 11-10-2005, 11:48 PM   #6
LakesideBoas
My Hubby just got us a wonderful rescue three days ago. He is a Basset/Golden Lab mix. He looks like a Golden Lab...with NO legs!

I'll have to get my cam working so you can all laugh too. His name is Garth. I love the big/little muttnick. Weighs about 70lbs and is 24in tall!

Old 11-11-2005, 04:01 AM   #7
Tere Salazar
Here they are!

Well, as long as we're showing off our dogs...here are ours. Max is the lab mix, Gandolf is the black and tan dapple dachsund, and Arwen is the red dachsund. The puppies were just born this afternoon and are Arwen and Gandolf's. Gee...I wonder if she'll ever regain that girlish figure?
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2005, 04:35 AM   #8
KelliH
Here's Juno, our boxer.

And Sunny, our mini dachshund.

Old 11-11-2005, 04:52 AM   #9
DAND
Pups...

Abigail is my female Akita, my Avatar and first two pictures. The the group pic is the little evil ones: Buddy, the Beagle-found him one day in the street when going to the mail box, Rosie, the Beagle mix-rescued her from an abusive family and Clairice-found her when she was under a pound and a half, had a toothe stuck in her lip, two kinds of worms and a fly larva growing in her neck, obviously not a dog. The last pic is of My male Akita Hunter who died about about a year and a half ago. The best dog ever.
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2005, 10:35 AM   #10
Cat_72
A few pics of my babies....Toto the Chinese Crested, whom you've all seen in my avatar, hehehe.....dressed for Halloween, and after his haircut....Molly, the rat terrier....found abused, injured, and abandoned 8 years ago....Sally, the treeing cur, her former owner was going to shoot her because she didn't hunt out far enough, and "she just kept havin' puppies" , and Sheffield the Bloodhound, left with a rescue because the previous owner's new girlfriend didn't like dogs....I can't find a good pic of our Chesapeake, I'll have to take some, lol....

Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!