For Sale Black throats, white throats, ornates and more - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 06-06-2016, 03:53 PM   #1
DNAexotics
Black throats, white throats, ornates and more

Thinning the herd, and letting go of some extra animals. If local, feel free to come check any of these guys out at hamburg.

0.2 11-13-15 uscbb black throats. These are both from diesel and aires, they are very red and eat well. They have a very strong food response, and are acclimated to people. The larger girl is about 30" and the smaller is around 24". Both guaranteed female, and will be truly spectacular animals. $750 for the smaller girl, $850 for the larger.

1.2 high yellow eastern ornates. Smallest girl is about 2', the other pair is pushing 2.5'. All three are still flighty, but none bite and all are very calm once out of their enclosure. Want a big, calm, gorgeous ornate? This is you best chance. Smallest girl I'm not 100% on sex but the other two are a bonded pair. Make has a slight twist on his tail mid way down, but doesn't affect him in any way. These guys absolutely glow. $400 ea, $1000 for the trio

0.1 nigerian ornate. A little bit of a spaz, hasn't bitten, but had offered to. Eats well, was sold to a client who had to move and sent him back. Very rare locale that doesn't come in often, and is blue and green in coloration and gross to immense sizes. About 3', and around a year and a half old. $500

0.0.3 ch western niles. Eating great and already very social. They have been out casted by my group, so they are for sale. $45ea

Banded and non banded white throat females. Banded is sweet but shy, non banded is not shy and very confident, but very willing to bite. Both are approaching 30", and have cycled so they are ready to be bred. Banded is $850, non banded is $750.

0.0.2 uscbb savanna monitors. Hatched in March, very social and eating everything in sight, about 10-12" in length and gaining size daily it seems. $100 ea

1.0 monster dumeril. This animal is a solid 4.5' or larger. He's a bit huffy, mostly because I've been trimming the weight of him so he's much healthier. Got him as a she sight unseen, well is a boy and that's not fitting into my bedding plans as my male is already proven. He's calm, just huffy. $500

0.2 sub adult black throats. Both guaranteed female, the larger around 4', smaller is about 30". Both are imports but have been with me for 8 months. They are very voracious eaters, but they are sweet otherwise. The larger girl had a severely reduced pigmentation, and should prove out a natural hypo, but she's been replaced with a fire engine red hypo. Larger girl $1200, smaller girl $750

Shipping available. Offers welcome. Trades welcome, except ball pythons. Thanks for looking.

Andrew
267-280-3563
Allewellyn@mail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-07-2016, 08:29 AM   #2
Tunercrazed
I'm interested in the Savannah monitor, what are you looking to trade on? I have dubia colonies, beardeds, and geckos

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!