Confederate Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2002, 05:45 PM   #1
torresmithjr
Confederate Reptiles

I was thinking of contacting Jeff Lewis of Confederate Reptiles about his emeralds? Has anyone dealt with him or his company in the past? I checked out the website but there was not much there. The three day return policy seems sketchy to me. Most do at least 7 days. Thanks in advance.

Torre Smith Jr.

Old 12-07-2002, 07:06 PM   #2
kim felts
i bought a snake from jeff several months ago and she is flawless..arrived on time good packing and no problems at all.
would purchase again from him anytime if he has what im looking for.
i feel very secure in saying buy with confidence.
good luck on your purchase.

Old 12-07-2002, 09:08 PM   #3
jefjen
Thanx

Thanx Kim for the recomendation..

To anyone that would like to know,,,the reason for my website being "bare",,,is that site is new,,,and has only been on the web for about 4 weeks...As for my 3 day guarentee,,,that gives ample time for the person to inspect the animal,,,make sure it is correctly sexed,,and all that good stuff...I will stand behind my animals,,,that guarentee is to protect me....

Jeff Lewis

Old 12-07-2002, 09:11 PM   #4
kim felts
i didnt understand what he thought was sketchy about three days..geesh..wait until he sees all the people that give you about two hours ..or better yet no gaurantee.

Old 12-07-2002, 09:29 PM   #5
The BoidSmith
Torre,

Never bought from Jeff but been in touch with him on several ocassions. I wouldn't doubt on buying from him if he had something I was looking for. As for the 3 day guarantee I agree with Kim. Most of the times you are lucky if you get a 24h guarantee, and that is even from the most reputable breeders.

Go for it!

Old 12-07-2002, 09:55 PM   #6
Neil Gubitz
Torre.... Be careful! I wouldn't buy NOTHING from that slime bucket!!.... lmao
Right now.... that "slime bucket" is sitting on the couch next to me (trying to put his hand on my knee!).... sorry, but, I ain't like that!
You KNOW I'm just kidding! I really DO like it.... lmao

Seriously.... Jeff IS sitting right here, he came down to Florida for a vacation and is staying with me.... and if he's staying with ME.... you can trust him for anything!! His snakes are GORGEOUS (he got a lot of them from ME!).... he's as honest as the day is long.... as far as the 3 day guarantee goes?? I only give 24 HOURS! Three days is fantastic!.... don't even worry about it.... you've got NOTHING to lose and everything to gain!

ENJOY!

....Neil

Old 12-08-2002, 03:25 AM   #7
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Jeff is a great guy to deal with as well as just talk to. If he had something that caught my fancy right now, I wouldn't have a problem with plunking down the cash.

And as far as a 3 day guarantee, like most everyone has said, that is AMAZING! Pretty much the standard is 24 hours. Jeff is being VERY generous by offering that long of a guarantee. It is also says alot about his confidence in the animals he sells that he will let you have THREE days to figure out if everything is good and if it's what you wanted.

Old 12-08-2002, 10:22 AM   #8
Neil Gubitz
Thanx

I want to add my 2 cents worth on this thread;;;THIS IS DARK VILLAIN,,,and i am also staying with Neil...Just wanted to say that Jeff is a great guy....
TRUST ME!!!!!!!!

Seriously,,,,this is Jeff Lewis,remember,,i am staying with Neil,,,thats why its coming up under his name...Just wanted to say Thanx to Rob Hill and Kim Felts,,,and Daniel Garcia,,,,and,,Yes,,,even Neil....Dont believe what Neil was saying last night,,,,HE IS the one trying to put his hand on MY KNEE!!!!!!! He is a freak....
THANX GUYS.....
Jeff Lewis
Confederate Reptiles

Old 12-08-2002, 11:23 AM   #9
keithhamlin
Jeff Lewis

I purchased two gtp's from Jeff. They are both doing fine, have shed and eat like hogs. I have had them for about four months now.

Keith Hamlin

Old 12-09-2002, 08:13 PM   #10
chris allen
I purchased two 50% het albino ball pythons from them and the whole transaction went great. Great balls that eat, shipped well, and fast email replies. Now if they turn out to actually be hets, I will love them even more, LOL, just kidding. Good people in my book. chris allen

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!