Contact Michael Enriquez to Buy Dead/Sick Animals - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:31 PM   #31
dumje
well worth it...since you bumped my cherry head ad...I sold them...They may not have sold since the ad had fallen down and I never got around to bumping the ad. Thanks Jerry!!

Old 05-08-2008, 08:13 AM   #32
tortaboy
Wow. So you are selling sick and potentially sick animals, and you are proud of it.

Anyone impressed with Michael? Would YOU buy animals from this guy?

Old 05-08-2008, 09:45 AM   #33
TripleMoonsExotic
At this point I wouldn't deal with EITHER of you (buy or sell) because of the behavior in this thread.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:04 AM   #34
jim0602
I have dealt with Michael before and got exactly what I ordered. Cheaper wild caught torts that were not the quality of captive bred (as expected). You get what you pay for. Anyone ordering wild caught should be intelligent enough to know there could/will be problems with saving money and going with this option. He made it clear they were not treated. You knew in advance you were bringing animals into your collection that had the possibility of problems. He refunded 100% of your money on your purchase. If the female is alive and well then the way I see it is you got what you paid for (wc) and the female should have never been returned therefore he doe’s not owe you the 100 bux.
Bottom line to me is if you order wild caught crap you do so at your risk and hope it survives. I do not know either of you and have only ordered 1 time from Michael but after reading this garbage I know if ever needed again I would order from Michael but never even consider ordering from the poster..

Old 05-08-2008, 02:08 PM   #35
ravensgait
Jim first the rules here require you full name in each post you make. Your post will be deleted without it.

Receiving a dead animal is not what I expect when I buy LTC animals and doubt anyone else expects that either. The seller paid for the dead one but doesn't want to refund shipping for the one he got back. The way I see it the buyer paid for two live outwardly healthy animals and didn't receive that. He shouldn't have to pay to return a product that wasn't what he paid for. Sure Jerry has been a bit of an ass about this but he is still owed for the shipping.

I'm with Steph, I wouldn't do business with either one of them. Michael pay the money you owe and end this and Jerry get a freaken grip.. Randy

Old 05-08-2008, 02:43 PM   #36
jim0602
Not sure why my signature is not there it has been for the last 6 years.
The buyer paid for two live outwardly healthy animals and didn't receive them. He received 1 alive and 1 dead. The way I see it is the live supposed healthy one (later statement from seller) should have never been returned. The seller offered to send a replacement male at his cost. It was going to cost a hundred bux either way shipping so in hind sight would have been much better to have just forked it over on the return.

Jim burns

Old 05-08-2008, 05:32 PM   #37
ravensgait
Jim, if you sent me a pair of animals and one arrived dead with parasites falling out of it I'd have the other one on the way back to you ASAP. I've dealt with many WC animals over the years, it is one thing to get an animal from a importer or whole seller that has a load of Parasites but something else to buy a LTC especially one that had been a captive for over a year and have them show up in the condition these animals did. I would have sent the other one back like Jerry did though I would hope I wouldn't make such as ass of myself in the process..

Buying WC means your likely going to have to deal with Parasites it is part of dealing with WC animals. Heck I've seen CBB animals with Parasites it happens , I've had Chondro babies that were being a real pain to start and more than once have given them frogs and lizards to get them going. Any that I have sold I have informed the buyer of this so they know to keep an eye out just in case. Parasite happen but animals arriving dead and sick are a whole different thing.. Randy

Old 05-08-2008, 05:43 PM   #38
Seamus Haley
Pretty much in agreement with what Randy has posted, but I *would* like to see any photos of both of these animals.

The descriptions given are pretty subjective. Taken at face value, one party is calling them obviously diseased and the other is claiming that the animals are outwardly healthy. These seem mutually exclusive to me and I'd be interested in taking a look for myself- judging the outward appearance of the animals as healthy or unhealthy.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #39
tortaboy
Seamus,

Send me your email address and I can send you pics.

Not sure what you expect to see.

I have one dead tortoise that could not even live through a 6 hour Delta Dash Flight. What does that tell you?

Anyone that thinks $100 is no big deal and should be given up to hold these animals for a couple of days can send me a check. Whether or not I need the money is irrelavent. I don't appreciate receiving animals that died due to lack of care.

Unless some of you people cannot read. This was listed as a 18 month LTC. Big difference in expectations between one that just came off the boat and this.

Old 05-09-2008, 04:17 AM   #40
Seamus Haley
You can email me through these forums or, as a much simpler solution, just post them in this thread- since that is exactly what I would do once you sent them to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!