Inquiry Constrictors Northwest - Cages/Racks - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-08-2014, 05:01 PM   #21
naychur
Thumbs up Constrictors Northwest makes the best enclosures!

Back when I started keeping snakes, I was on a snake board created by Mike Wilbanks. When I started inquiring about enclosures other than glass tanks, I was told by several from that board to go to Constrictors Northwest, they were a bit pricey but worth it.

I made initial contact with Ed Lilly and we discussed which of his enclosures would be best for the snake I had and the ones I planned on getting. At the time, I was just not ready to invest for various reasons.

I purchased a Burmese (approx 6 months old) a couple of years ago, and contacted Ed again about enclosures. Ed and I discussed this enclosure and I informed him of what my state's Wildlife and Fisheries requirements are for any snake over 8 feet. It was going to be an expensive cage for my budget, but I was going to work towards it. As time went on, my Burm had moved up to his 2nd and 3rd enclosure, then there was the escape where he ended up in my bedroom trying to self serve him some rodents in the middle of the night. The forever home was becoming a must.

I contacted Ed this past January and asked about the enclosure and to my surprise, the new quote was a couple of hundred LESS than the one a couple of years ago (he had upgraded materials). I took the leap and ordered the enclosure 72x30x18, his modular double cage.

Ed answered all of my questions, usually within a day. I actually received the enclosure almost 2 weeks earlier than he originally stated! I got the enclosure put together and sent him pictures of a very happy Burm. He also gave me his recommendation on a heat source that I purchased. Who else to know what heat system works best in the enclosure than the manufacturer of the enclosure!

I have 2 or 3 enclosures on my list to purchase from Ed. I have been very happy and proud of his products.

Old 04-08-2014, 05:10 PM   #22
AbsoluteApril
since this thread got bumped up, I'll add that I have since done more business with Ed, a few more of his 4x2 old style cages as well as 2 of the pro-stacks, one with rock backgrounds. He's very helpful, especially giving me advice as I worked to put together the first pro-stack and realized it was rather difficult for this not-so-strong girl to do on my own. With his tips, I got that sucker assembled. XD I'd highly recommend him!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!