Inquiry Constrictor Creations - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #1
Insidious
Constrictor Creations

Anyone have any intel on him/her/them?

I've got a-nothing as far as prior knowledge goes.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
Tim Cole
A simple search on the BOI showed the following...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...archid=2850076.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #3
Insidious
There was nothing there.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #5
hhmoore
I'm pretty sure he changed his username; so there may be other BOI threads under that name....but I don't remember the old name. I think he had it as his custom user title, but that won't show until his ban expires.

If searching variations of Constrictor Creations doesn't work for you, try running a search on his name (Jason Muniz).

Old 01-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
Fangthane
I believe his previous user name was "baldboa777".

The following thread paints a different picture than his Good Guy threads. It shows exactly what you may be able to expect from Jason Muniz in the event that some dispute arises. He posted a thread which ostensibly amounted to little more than a baseless smear campaign. In which he made very serious claims that he absolutely refused to back up by posting any corroborating evidence. The thread's target managed to disprove a large point of contention, after which Jason decided to tweak the story into saying something different. Of course he also threw in some thinly-veiled threats for good measure. If what appears to be a mentally unstable bully seems like a good idea for a trading partner, then have at it. Some may choose not to actively support such a person with their purchase dollars.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=374570

Old 01-21-2013, 09:12 PM   #7
Warren_Booth
I have done several trades with Jason over the last few months and all have gone extremely smooth. He has shipped first during trades these trades and the animals have arrived impeccably packed and warm upon arrival, even in these colder conditions. Personally, not having had any issues with Jason, and seeing the quality of the animals he traded me, I would not think twice about doing more trades in the future.

Just my 2 cents.

Warren Booth.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #8
Constrictor Creations
Baldboa777 was my other username ; )

Old 05-15-2013, 08:22 PM   #9
Constrictor Creations
And thank you Warren ! I appreciate the kind words.

Old 07-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #10
scotty5776
Like Warren, i have done several trades/buys/sales with Jason over the last year. I think we are up to 10 transactions. I have no issue shipping first with him, he has always delivered.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!