Ebola epidemic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2014, 09:58 PM   #10
sschind
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Yeah man... You have to wonder about the geniuses that design bathroom doors such that while you are inside the bathroom you have to grab a handle in order to pull the door open to exit. At least someone has the brainpower to put a trashcan close to that door (in some cases) so you can cover your hand with a paper towel while grabbing that handle. I've seen far, FAR too many people coming out of the stalls who will not wash their hands and go right to the door to exit.

As for kids, well, Connie and I pretty much avoid them like, well, the plague.

Besides washing our hands frequently AND using antibacterial hand wipes, we also take dietary supplements to boost the immune system. A boosted immune system is probably one of your strongest defenses against pathogens that get through all your other defenses.

Oh, and about ebola, I sure as heck wouldn't want to be anywhere near someone infected that is sneezing or coughing. The media is playing down the transmission of the virus claiming it takes direct contact with bodily fluids to be contagious. Like you need to take a bath in their blood or something. Virus particles are so small that their can be zillions of them emitted in a single sneeze. Just out of curiosity, how many virus particles does it take entering your body before YOU become infected?

You know, it might be a real good idea to stock up on some "hurricane provisions" in case it becomes a real good idea to stay in the house and not venture out for a few weeks. I don't trust the government controlled media one bit to let me know how bad things really are before they are WAY beyond being B-A-D.

BTW, did anyone read about a meeting between Obama and a bunch of leaders from Africa? I'll be curious to see if Obama begs off of this meeting and sends Biden in his place......
I'm with you on the bathroom door thing but I just laugh at those people who wipe down the carts at the grocery stores with the antibacterial wipes. I saw on lady who looked like she was getting ready to perform brain surgery and the patient was going to be in the cart. She wiped that baby down cleaner than a 57 Chevy at a Barret Jackson auction.