Saphira and Lucy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-08-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
Beardiepal
Saphira and Lucy

Lucy laid 15 eggs 3 days ago...she has been my 1st dragon, along with Leo. . who I love tremendously. I have to say that Lucy has been through a RI and something else, no one knows, for the last couple to three months, I bred her with Leo approximately 3 months ago. The eggs may not be viable. She has some that look very iffy, none of them may be ok....so keep your fingers crossed.
Saphira has laid her 3rd clutch of 20, total now in incubator at 55. There is one I could not separate without much force, that I left together. One may not make it. But yesterday when Saphira laid, it was like a cluster of grapes for the last 10 eggs. First time this has happened...so legs crossed for this clutch...Take care all, Beth

Old 04-08-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
sairhead21
How is Lucy? Is she doing better? Still eating solids?
Sarah

Old 04-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #3
Beardiepal
Lucy

Sarah- I bred lucy before her "sickness" started. She has received strong antibiotics and antiinflammatories. She has never thrown a nonviable clutch in her life. The meds may have caused something. The eggs are fragile to say the least. Two are white & plump. If I get another Leo or Lucy out of this clutch it will be well worth it. But...she has colored up...she is more herself...still eating...perhaps pregnancy brings out the GLOW, LOl. Take care Beth

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!