Hello - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-05-2008, 05:20 AM   #31
GottaLuvHerps
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Yeah, sorry about that. Got some clowns on the BOI trying to bypass their ban by using fake registrations and I had to stand guard at the gate for a while.
geesh rich! invite us over then actually do something ELSE? how dare you! and for the BOI none the less? lol

thanks for the invite though, im glad to be here!

kelly

Old 04-05-2008, 07:12 AM   #32
SlytherynHiss Exotics
I am so glad everyone is finding their way over here.

Old 04-05-2008, 07:47 AM   #33
purehate
looks like im pure hate here to.

i thought i was sfv818 on this forum.

jeff

Old 04-05-2008, 08:21 AM   #34
CosmoWanda6
Stalking You Guys

No really.....I'm not a stalker.......but you guys have helped me so much......so I followed you over here!!!!!

Barb

Old 04-05-2008, 08:26 AM   #35
wyland2222
Well I also came becaue I know others from "you know where" were migrating over here and I did not want to loose my friends and family, I still go there too, but at least can keep up with everyone this way. This one is not as easy as the other one, but hey I will learn my way around, the only thing I hate is all the emails I get, when anyone leaves a reply to anything I have replied to, or when I leave a reply etc........you get emails for everthing on here, rofl..............boy my box fills up fast. Wonder if you can turn that off and only recieve emails when someone is talking to you, or replying to you? Anyone know........
Trish aka Pooh

Old 04-05-2008, 08:28 AM   #36
dinkanber
Oh boy ...lol...This is gonna be interesting to see who all comes over here

Old 04-05-2008, 09:27 AM   #37
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyland2222
Well I also came becaue I know others from "you know where" were migrating over here and I did not want to loose my friends and family, I still go there too, but at least can keep up with everyone this way. This one is not as easy as the other one, but hey I will learn my way around, the only thing I hate is all the emails I get, when anyone leaves a reply to anything I have replied to, or when I leave a reply etc........you get emails for everthing on here, rofl..............boy my box fills up fast. Wonder if you can turn that off and only recieve emails when someone is talking to you, or replying to you? Anyone know........
Trish aka Pooh
Hey Trish,

I think when they send you the email there is an option to unsubscribe to the thread so you don't keep getting emails...I'm, gonna go look and make sure...

Jamie

Old 04-05-2008, 09:30 AM   #38
Valley Dragons
Okay Trish, I just checked, and when you get an email, scroll all the way down to the bottom. There is a link to click on if you wish to unsubscribe.

Jamie

Old 04-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #39
Cache Reptiles
Hey Everybody!

I'm known as Dill Dragon on RZ. Cool Smilies!

Dillon

Old 04-05-2008, 01:17 PM   #40
Nails44
What's Up Sean,
I have been chasing you across the net. Glad you decided to rest a bit, I was getting tired. LOL!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!