Hello - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #51
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Mornin`

Old 04-06-2008, 10:28 AM   #52
dinkanber
Whats up Mike.

Old 04-06-2008, 11:23 AM   #53
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyland2222
Ok did something wrong as you can see, did not change font, color or size, so how come???????????????????
Trish
Highlight the entire area that you want to edit then select the font or color.

Old 04-06-2008, 11:24 AM   #54
wyland2222
Morning Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you this morning? I am a wreck myself................had to do second round of panacur starting last night, so gave panacur, then mixed 1 cap of acidoph in pedialyte (3cc') and gave 3 cc Royal Jelly. Gave all this to both at the same time, well in different syringes, now today they are both acting very sleepy, lazy and puff is either having a touch of diarrhea or maybe even vomited a tiny bit, she looks so sad, has stress lines, but will walk around a bit, gonna give her a nice warm soak here in a min. Even called Lisa cause she has been through this also........so she told me to seperate the syringes, give the acidoph 30 min before the panacur to see if it makes any difference. Norbert just looks sleepy but if I open his tank he is wide awake and normal looking with no stress lines........I have pics of Puff that I sent to Lisa and she said she looks fine, just give her a soak............
Geeze these dragons are gonna be the death of me...............
Trish

Old 04-06-2008, 11:48 AM   #55
wyland2222
Highlight the entire area that you want to edit then select the font or color.

Thanks, will try that!
Ok will see if it worked, first typed the thanks will try that, then highlighted it and picked the font, size and color. So once posted will know if it worked.........rofl

Old 04-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #56
wyland2222
Yeah it worked, ok now I know how to do it, won't be so big next time, rofl...................

Old 04-06-2008, 12:33 PM   #57
SlytherynHiss Exotics
It doesn`t show up when You preview the post....Lemme see if I have done this right...LOL[size=2][color=Magenta][b]

Old 04-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #58
SlytherynHiss Exotics
NOPE...LOL

Old 04-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #59
sairhead21
Hey everyone! I'm late but I'm here too!!!!
Sarah

Old 04-08-2008, 09:51 PM   #60
Beardiepal
So I have to say hello Heartmountain and all...

I am finally here too..I am so glad to see so many familiar names & friends....
Sean, I found it....still have to figure out how to navigate through here and post pics, etc....Good to see you Sean...its seemed like a long while...Hello everyone, a long while to you too. Take good care Beth the SuperDancer

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!