For Sale Rare Hypo Type Asian Turtle Appears To Be Female. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 04-07-2015, 11:38 PM   #21
justatwinturbo
I see you're a reptile guy, not a turtle guy. Twice now, you've used reptile morphs to relate to turtles. Please stick to what you know, let the people who keep and breed turtles, deal with turtle related stuff.

Old 04-07-2015, 11:41 PM   #22
JLreps
Quote:
Originally Posted by justatwinturbo View Post
I said if I see a video of it eating, I would be interested, never said I wouldn't be. Definitely not anywhere near the price, but there would be interest based on it eating. I don't care if he 'gets away with it'. People buy cheap sell high all the time. I care about the misrepresentation of the animal, and the likelihood that whoever buys it ends up with a dead turtle shortly after. Which.....so what for these people I don't know right? We should all just trust every seller's word, even if we can clearly see it's a lie. Seeing as you've got me all figured out now, you've taken me to school, broke me down psychologically, and caught me back tracking, what's left for you?

Nice try. If you had any interest your original post would be much different. I don't see how you can possibly say the seller misrepresented the animal. You have no clue whether or not he/she took this animal home and has been feeding it for a couple months. You could be right, but basically calling the seller a scammer and a liar(you just did) with no proof is way outta line. This is not the boi. This is an advertisement for sale. You could be 100% right. You could also be 100% wrong. Who made you judge and jury?

How long are you going to try and win this? I'd like to get some work done?

Old 04-07-2015, 11:44 PM   #23
JLreps
Quote:
I see you're a reptile guy, not a turtle guy. Twice now, you've used reptile morphs to relate to turtles. Please stick to what you know, let the people who keep and breed turtles, deal with turtle related stuff.
Never tried to hide it. I'm not this kind of turtle guy. It would take me a while to count how many others I have. I'd like to know in your "expert" opinion considering what I just said about the nails....is this a hypo?

Old 04-07-2015, 11:47 PM   #24
justatwinturbo
I don't have any interest, and if you read what I've said, you'd see that. If the OP posted a video of it eating, it would generate interest. I do know, that this animal is misrepresented, my proof is my experience. It's not hard to see the clues, they're written all over the plastron.

Old 04-07-2015, 11:59 PM   #25
JLreps
Quote:
I don't have any interest, and if you read what I've said, you'd see that. If the OP posted a video of it eating, it would generate interest. I do know, that this animal is misrepresented, my proof is my experience. It's not hard to see the clues, they're written all over the plastron.
I can see those clues, but you have no idea when this picture was taken(for sure). I'll use my vast "reptile guy" experience and say I've seen many animals sold with pictures that are months old. You could be right though. You could also be wrong. Kinda sucks I just left LI two days ago. I'd make a special trip.

Anyway Ronnie. No need for us to go on and on. I think we've both made our point. I think it's a hypo that may or may not be healthy. You think it may be a normal that's DEFINITELY not healthy. Hopefully someone buys it and we find out.

Old 04-08-2015, 12:12 AM   #26
AbsoluteApril
Perhaps it's time to take some of this to the discussion forums and stop cluttering up the ad?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!