Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2004, 10:24 PM   #271
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally posted by COBRAMAN
IMO, Jeremy made a mistake, and has already acknowledged it. What would anyone benefit from by stsrting another thread about this? The more you stir S@#$. the worse it stinks.
I meant that if this thread was to be kept on subject, ie kevin smith and someone wanted to talk about jeremy, then the best place for that would be in a thread about him.

I don't see a reason to start a thread about him and I was not suggesting that a thread about him should be started.

This thread is now about kevin and how that snake was shipped.

I honestly don't know what to say about jeremy wanting money from kevin and not providing proof that the snake is dead. Hopefully they can work that out.

FAR AND AWAY of more importance is the method of shipping kevin used. Let's talk about that if anything in this thread.

Hey, I may have missed it, but did anyone put a name to the person who shipped the cobra to Modesto a few months ago or is it all still supposition?

Why does that UPS thing sound so familiar?

Old 11-21-2004, 12:34 AM   #272
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Hey, I may have missed it, but did anyone put a name to the person who shipped the cobra to Modesto a few months ago or is it all still supposition?
Wes, If memory serves me right it was Kevin Peters who received the snake in Modesto, and the snake was shipped from the Carolina's. He denied knowledge of the contents of the package. A lot of speculation but the name of the shipper never surfaced.

Regards.

Old 11-21-2004, 10:16 AM   #273
Wilomn
Man I must have been tired last night to have forgotten about bruce eisenmann.

What do you suppose the odds are that he and kevin smith are working together?

Their shipping methods are sure similar.

Come to think of so is the product they sell.

VERY Interesting.

I sure hope the officers investigating our friend kevvypoo don't forget to check on his cross country friends too.

Old 11-21-2004, 06:10 PM   #274
GinoInDaBronx
just the beginning

Hi Board,

This is for the gentleman that suggested that we let this thread die: Are you kidding me? It is just beginning. We finally have kevin cornered-and holding the proverbial smoking gun

I emailed the AMVA about kevin. Has anyone else? Has anyone phoned the cops? How about the DEA. I plan on notifying Oregon fish and game.

I just hope that he rats out dick richey too.

Old 11-21-2004, 07:20 PM   #275
The BoidSmith
One other thing Jeremy...

You have until New Year's eve to move the cobra out of NY. Starting 01/01 you will have to keep it. Read the following thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=56952

Old 11-22-2004, 07:09 PM   #276
Gregg M
Again Alvaro, you are 100% wrong...... If you have the proper paperwork, you can keep the animal for as long as it is alive...... Once the animal dies you can not rplace it with another and you can not renew your permits....... Try reading into thing before you post false info.....

Old 11-22-2004, 07:20 PM   #277
John316
err?
That is pretty much what he said. The statement was if he didn't get rid of it by the appointed date then he would have to keep it.
Maybe you should examine your own reading skills?
Cynthia

Old 11-22-2004, 07:26 PM   #278
Gregg M
Ok now tell me why it would have to be kept???? Like I said false info should not be posted....... There is no reason why the animal has to be kept...... And there is no law that states such....

Old 11-22-2004, 07:28 PM   #279
Gregg M
It just can not be sold in NY......

Old 11-22-2004, 08:00 PM   #280
The BoidSmith
Quote:
You have until New Year's eve to move the cobra out of NY. Starting 01/01 you will have to keep it. Read the following thread:
Gregg,

Maybe I did not express myself very well or you misunderstood what I said in the quote. What I meant was that he will have to sell the cobra before New Year's eve. If he doesn't, he will have to keep it as he will not be able to sell it, trade, etc. But he can keep it for as long as the animal lives. Maybe you can understand my point better now.

Have a good one!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!