How to delete an account- HELP PLEASE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
queen_of_pain666
Question How to delete an account- HELP PLEASE

Hey guys,
I just thought I'd get this account for looking for reptiles, but I'm going to be selling reptiles off of it, and I need a more professional name. So can someone please tell me how to change my name or delete my account, so I can make a new one with a different name?

Old 01-12-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
You can request a user name change from Webslave if you become a contributing member (just click the coins under my name for info)

I just got my username changed (thanks again Rich!)

Old 01-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
hhmoore
As April mentioned, the option of changing account names is only open to contributing members. Some people just create new accounts, but that leaves the old accounts here...which sometimes comes back to haunt them

Old 12-29-2017, 07:58 AM   #4
reptiledude063
Unhappy Deleting my account

I just want to delete my account as I have no further use or need to be here or to have my profile posted here.

Old 12-29-2017, 08:40 AM   #5
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptiledude063 View Post
I just want to delete my account as I have no further use or need to be here or to have my profile posted here.
David, the BOI thread you created and your posts with your name on them are permanent. While you may no longer have use of the site, the thread itself is of great value to the community, because future sellers may think twice about doing business with you.

Old 12-29-2017, 08:50 AM   #6
reptiledude063
Its okay as I no longer do business with unscrupulous people like haha reptiles, Reptilecity and Turtlesandtortoises. No excuse me when I say I will shed no tears over your lame site

Old 12-29-2017, 09:00 AM   #7
Lucille
Calling the site names is not appropriate, it is your own behavior which caused your issues.

Old 12-29-2017, 11:25 AM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Sorry, but not going to happen. Accounts are not deleted from this site just because someone sticks their own foot in their mouth and wants to cover up that sort of evidence they themselves exposed to the public.

This has been the rule here from the beginning and is not going to change just because you want it to. It is CLEARLY stated in the rules, which apparently is something you have problems understanding or complying with. After your being registered here for nearly 8 years, I would have thought that you would have been able to get some things to effectively sink in and take root.

Quote:
Its okay as I no longer do business with unscrupulous people like haha reptiles, Reptilecity and Turtlesandtortoises. No excuse me when I say I will shed no tears over your lame site
I am sorry that it appears that the rest of the world doesn't seem to agree with you concerning your claims stated in the BOI. But it is what it is. I am sorry that apparently you believe that your leaving this site will change YOU for the better, but that is something you have to do from within, not have unreasonable expectations from all the people around you here in order to support your self inflicted fantasy world. Sad to say, but when you leave this site, you will STILL be you. You really should consider staying and learn from your experiences and try to better yourself. It has worked for some people over the years.

IMHO.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!