Good Guy David medina - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
pennywize
David medina

I bought a lesser ball python from David a couple of days ago. He was very kind and the transaction process went very smoothly. I will definitely do business with him again.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
ckallday81
Bought a YellowBelly from David. Great doing business with him, fast shipping, good communication and most importantly the snake was in great condition. Would highly recommend doing business with him.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
dmedina84
Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate it.

Old 04-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #4
johnnydance
David Medina - Good Guy!

Just opened my "present" (of course I bought it myself) from David and was thoroughly pleased with the outcome!!!!! His communication was also very good and I would do business with him again!!!!
Love it when a transaction goes well!!!!!
John

Old 05-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #5
AaronC
Bought a Female Yellow-Belly from David. Fast Shipping! Great Seller! Snake Was As Described. Thanks!!

Old 06-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #6
mjdep88
Bought a vanilla female from David, shipped same day, price was more than reasonable and she's a quality animal! Thanks dave

Old 06-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #7
seh5052
Talking Awesome guy!

I purchased a het pied female from David, and he worked with me on every aspect to make sure I successfully got this girl. He kept in good contact and did everything I asked, and the snake was in perfect condition when she arrived. Great shipping, friendly, and he has beautiful snakes. It was a pleasure doing business with him, and I will do business in the future. I HIGHLY recommend David!

Old 06-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #8
FBskateboarder
I just purchased an adult female spider from David, and I am very pleased with how the transaction to place. He was professional and went the extra mile, he sent me multiple pictures of the animal and gave me great deal. I highly recommend him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!