Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2016, 11:01 PM   #141
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
how can i share 50 photos lol
Copy/paste the into MS Word, save as PDF, and attach it to a post so people can download and read it.

Old 12-24-2016, 11:24 PM   #142
Sugarhedgie
ty parks oct 9th post

Ty Park
17 hrs ·
Some of you remember that I ran a raffle while back for two albino tegus to raises money to help conservation of Iguana delicatissima. Well, long story short, one of the winner is suing me in small claims court in Massachusetts. Since this is out of my jurisdiction, I would need to find an attorney to file for dismissal of this case. I'm looking for help in finding an attorney to file the paperwork. I believe he/she should be licensed in MA. "No good deed goes unpunished."---ugggh.
No automatic alt text available.
LikeShow more reactionsCommentShare
79Kelly Lamont and 78 others
4 shares
120 Comments
Comments
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Why are they suing you?
Like · Reply · 2 · 17 hrs
Hide 31 Replies
Adison L Parker
Adison L Parker I'm assuming they took poor care of it and it died.
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Well then that isn't Tys fault. I hope you get it dismissed .
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park There are two basic types of albino tegus. T+ or purple albino is sold for $5000. T- is sold for $2500. The raffle was for T-. However, all albino tegus I produced this year turned out to be T+. I told the winners (there were actually 3 and we raised m...See More
Like · Reply · 46 · 17 hrs · Edited
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Wow. Ty that is horrible. .I am so sorry. I hope she is prepared to go up against you.. wow. A free albino tegu amd she complains.. so sorry
Like · Reply · 1 · 17 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Sarah Hagen she bought 4 tickets for total payment of $400
Like · Reply · 5 · 17 hrs
Adison L Parker
Adison L Parker Wow, some people! Take her to court and win! Show her not to be ungrateful to the king of reptiles!
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Atinat Boonkure
Atinat Boonkure I think i know who lol, why so greedy?
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Adison L Parker
Adison L Parker I wish I could afford a rhino this year, maybe I should cry about my 25 or 50 dollar donation for the female needing an atv haha.
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Wow.. Ty she is the one scamming. How sad. Take her ass to.court and till the judge.. some people are just low. 400 dollars for an albino tegu.. wow I'd be over the moon
Like · Reply · 4 · 17 hrs
Michelle Walton
Michelle Walton What the hell is wrong with people? If that was the prize and she didn't want one, why enter ?
Like · Reply · 2 · 16 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Michelle Walton well to explain that part. On the raffle, I said if I don't produce any albino tegu, I will pay the winners $3000 out of my pocket. I did produce albino tegus---they just happened to be T+ purple albinos.
Like · Reply · 1 · 16 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Sounds like she is throwing a fit because she didn't get the T+
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Sarah Hagen she just wanted the cash.
Like · Reply · 3 · 16 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen 😣 how childish of them. I'm sorry Ty. Your a very generous man. You have helped this community 100 times over.
Like · Reply · 6 · 16 hrs
Sim Hatch
Sim Hatch It's a charity auction and you weren't descriptive on the type of albino from what I read above. Plus you're offering a higher marketed albino for a much reduced cost due to her auction ticket being @ 400? On top of that you offered full retail cash value for dissatisfaction. How is this even being considered as a comparable civil suit ?
Like · Reply · 4 · 16 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Sim Hatch ignorance and greed!!!!
Sim Hatch
Sim Hatch Pathetic - I wish I knew someone up there that could help you squash this roach man.... just sad sad sad
Adison L Parker
Adison L Parker I'm asking my military buddies if they know a good lawyer up there for you.
Richard Clay Crowell
Richard Clay Crowell She will soon realize that greed itself comes at a rather heavy price in the long run.....
John Kim
John Kim Ty Park Gross. I would counter sue for defamation.
Like · Reply · 2 · 15 hrs
Donald Daughenbaugh
Donald Daughenbaugh People are ridiculous
Like · Reply · 14 hrs
Mike Dufort
Mike Dufort Ty, I'd let my wife Sophie Dufort look at this. She handles many law situations for the medical company she works for and is an Ace at reading, interpreting and writing law-based documents of many types. She'll write to you when she wakes up.
Like · Reply · 1 · 12 hrs
Harry Newton
Harry Newton Ty Park I'd have the tegu any day Ty
Like · Reply · 12 hrs
Toby Derbyshire
Toby Derbyshire This is ridiculous. Hopefully this gets thrown out of court without costing you a bunch of money.
Like · Reply · 1 · 10 hrs
Mickey Arnold
Mickey Arnold No good deed goes unpunished...
Like · Reply · 9 hrs
Joey N Tammy Casey
Joey N Tammy Casey Wow. Well, you see where her heart stands. Sorry you're having to deal with something so negative .
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Allen Repashy
Allen Repashy I would double-check because I think in order to have a valid lawsuit she needs to come to your state and sue you there.
Like · Reply · 2 · 7 hrs · Edited
Ashley Ashes
Ashley Ashes Ty Park Wow, some people are just insane.
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Susan Glynn Mule'
Susan Glynn Mule' Ty Park Not liking what the woman did, but liking how you handle things.
Like · Reply · 2 · 7 hrs
Laura Borowski
Laura Borowski Where is she? Me and Lisa Horrigan can go there and talk some sense into her! 💪
Like · Reply · 6 · 7 hrs
Emily S. Goldberg
Emily S. Goldberg Ty Park in the future please let a legal wonk (not necessarily me, but could be me) put together a "fine print" paragraph for these kinds of raffles so you will not run into this, it is winner takes lizard or if winner doesn't want, you go to next winner.
Like · Reply · 2 · 6 hrs
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Sim Hatch
Sim Hatch If it's for a charitable cause what's their grounds ?
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes That sucks ty im sorry your having to deal with this
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Courtney Smith
Courtney Smith Wth
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Dan Thomas
Dan Thomas Wow, very curious to see how that goes.
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Laura Santos
Laura Santos I know a couple good lawyers up here
Like · Reply · 1 · 17 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Please pm me the info. Thank you!!!!
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Write a reply...

Rich Piccinetti Jr
Rich Piccinetti Jr Sorry u have to deal with such bs ur a great breeder and seem to always please ur customers I wish u the best of luck.And the animals u produce are some of the best in the reptile business hands down.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Katie Lynn Pencil
Katie Lynn Pencil People can sure be some greedy, foolish .. tons of bad words.

I'm sorry this happened to you.. some people love to find ways to take advantage of people!!
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Zeaal Frehley
Zeaal Frehley Wow you come into contact with some serious arseholes.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Jacob Rossi
Jacob Rossi People need to chill
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Ty Park. ...... URGENT, please read!!!!!

Ty, don't sell the Tegu!!!! That way when it goes to court your attorney can argue that the Tegu is still being held as her prize and she refused to accept the property, such as abandonment of interest in winnings (like when people fail to claim prizes). If you sell it she will argue the prize was a fraud and you never had the animal or that you never intended to provide the prize.

Also, you can counter sue for fees and costs, as well as providing food and care to maintain the health of the animal!

Also, many Florida attorneys are licensed to practice in other states which can minimize costly attorney fees! Contact the state bar of Florida and they will refer you.

Also, this is a civil litigation and she probably thinks you are too busy to respond (you don't have long to reply!) or that you won't hire an attorney to show up in court and will move for a default and win. Or, alternatively, for a settlement out of court to make her dismiss the case.

I have over 20 years legal experience for 3 states but I'm not an attorney and can't provide legal advice.
Like · Reply · 19 · 16 hrs
Hide 28 Replies
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Great advice
Ty Park
Ty Park Thanks Sherry Cody. I've already talked with an attorney. According to him, she has no right to sue me in small claims court in MA as that's out of my jurisdiction. All I need is someone to file a dismissal based on that. She can come to sue me in FL if she wants---we would be happy to put her in place here.
Like · Reply · 15 · 16 hrs · Edited
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody That's not completely accurate. If she is a resident of MA then she can claim jurisdiction and her case could be valid. Simply filing it dismissal may not be ruled on by the judge and he may require you to file a response appear, in court, etc.

You need to contact a great civil litigation attorney who is licensed in Florida, yet able to practice in MA. I'm very familiar and fluent with jurisdictional complex and really think you need to respond to her lawsuit.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Also, keep in mind her lawsuit is similar to a lawsuit from somebody that, for example, lives in California and won a prize over the Internet. They would file lawsuit in their area ( in this example, California) and it would be the internet companies responsibility to fight the lawsuit in that state, California.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Sherry Cody I will. That's why I'm looking for an attorney in MA.
Ty Park
Ty Park Sherry Cody she's suing me personally. It does not involve company.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody I understand that she is suing you personally. She is still entitled to file suit in the state she resides. I would recommend calling the State Bar of Florida and inquire about an attorney that is licensed to practice law in MA that has extensive civil litigation experience.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody I have worked in the legal field for Arizona California Nevada Florida and Illinois cases. That is why I doubt the judge will dismiss the case on a technicality even if it is valid, they may permit her to maintain jurisdiction in her state.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody One option you have is to file a timely response and object to the jurisdiction but that will still require a court hearing for the judge to make that determination. You will have to cite case law and and statutes to support the jurisdiction claim. This route may still result in the jurisdiction being maintained in her state.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Don't forget, don't get rid of the specific Tegu.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Sherry Cody I'll file a dismissal based on jurisdiction first and go from there.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Sherry Cody I won't. I have 6 here.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody MA courts may allow jurisdiction because the winner of the prize was solicited in that state example internet wide. Also they can maintain jurisdiction if you ever shipped any animal or received any animal from that state.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Sherry Cody I doubt it but will see.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody I recommend filing a response, objection to jurisdiction, or alternatively, a counterclaim. That way your bases are covered in the event that the court in that state maintained jurisdiction. If the court rules on your objection to jurisdiction you will then move for a dismissal.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Thanks for your comments. Sherry Cody
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Your welcome, I just hate it when someone is being wrongly sued for financial gain. Frivolous lawsuits piss me off!
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Ty Park

This Attorney is located in Florida and also licensed to practice in MA and FL with experience in civil litigation.

If you're going to try to dismiss the case based on jurisdiction, and assuming it's granted, you will want the same Attorney to represent you in Florida in case she refiles the case in Florida. That way your retainer fee will be worthwhile to fight the possibility of both cases.

If there is anything I can do to help, just let meet know.
Sherry Cody's photo.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody's photo.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody's photo.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody's photo.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Emily S. Goldberg
Emily S. Goldberg Ty Park all states have a "long arm statute." If she served you properly, she has jurisdiction over you. We would need to know how you learned of this. If it was certified mail, return receipt requested, you were probably served. If she sent a sheriff or constable or other licensed process server out to serve you, you were probably served.
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Actually, the court will consider him served simply because he has a photo showing receipt of paperwork posted on Facebook. Disputing service of process, even if it is invalid, will not likely throw any case out of court especially when the plaintiff is representing herself. Courts are more lenient with people that represent themselves in a civil litigation matter.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Ty Park, when you respond to her complaint state she refused receipt of property/ abandonment of winnings.

Be sure to file a counterclaim for "defamation of character" do to her negative comments on social media that could have an adverse effect and/or financial effect on your breeding business, your herpetological standing in the breeding community, and your wildlife preserve.

Your name carries such a high regard in the industry and tarnishing your good name could potentially have an adverse effect on you and you should have that addressed in court. Also if you see that she is posting negative comments on social media be sure to send her a "cease and desist" letter demanding she not post negative comments until the outcome of the civil litigation has been resolved.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Also be sure to include any and all printouts of text messages, emails, and transcribed voice mails does substantiate your claims in the matter.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Write a reply...

Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Some people never surprise me. The greed is high.
Richard Clay Crowell
Richard Clay Crowell Seems she had it "well" thought out so to speak. Thinking of every situation that could happen (maybe) and think of how she could sue to fulfill an itch of greed....maybe a little farfetched.... But these days I wouldn't put it past someone
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Joseph Dalberth
Joseph Dalberth Ty some people just down right suck
Like · Reply · 16 hrs · Edited
Connor Margetts
Connor Margetts Good old America....
Like · Reply · 15 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez Wow. That's ridiculous.
Like · Reply · 13 hrs
Lisa Baines
Lisa Baines What an ungrateful bitch!
These people, whilst annoying, usually end up tripping themselves up and ending up in even more shit.
Like · Reply · 12 hrs
Cathleen Balboni
Cathleen Balboni Ty, I am familiar with some great lawyers in Middlesex County where this court is. They have heard cases and in some cases many in this court. I grew up in and live in this area. Let me have my contacts pick the best one of the 2 I have in mind and message you. It may be tomorrow. Is this OK?
Like · Reply · 1 · 11 hrs · Edited
Roger Quinlin Jr
Roger Quinlin Jr Have you talked to Lloyd J. Heilbrunn? He mighr be able to help you out.
Like · Reply · 12 hrs
Hannah Madden
Hannah Madden Some people are never happy
Like · Reply · 11 hrs
Linda Nelson
Linda Nelson What is wrong with people! Way too much greed! So sorry you have to deal with this.
Like · Reply · 1 · 11 hrs
Cindy Bridger Boyd
Cindy Bridger Boyd Sorry you're having to deal with this crap, Ty. This person must really be a piece of work.
Crystal Gray
Crystal Gray Thats a darn shame. When you donate to a charity...you should expect nothing in return. That's what charity is.
Nikolas Kremer
Nikolas Kremer Take it to judge Judy!!!!
Paul Aponte
Paul Aponte Smh T+ or T- they should be happy with what they got
Like · Reply · 10 hrs
Michael Sinka
Michael Sinka this is why we can't have nice things.
Like · Reply · 5 · 10 hrs
Bob King
Bob King I was born and raised in Marlboro, MA. Some people just suck! Best of luck Ty, another frivolous law suit
Like · Reply · 10 hrs
Wendy Schoon
Wendy Schoon This is RIDICULOUS!!! To sue because she wasn't happy that she got what was offered? That's crazy....sorry you have to go through this Ty :-/
Like · Reply · 10 hrs
Steve Rioux
Steve Rioux Ty call a local lawyer, I believe in order to be sued in a small claims court you need to live in that state in which you are being sued, this person would need to file suit in Florida small claims not mass, this case should just be thrown out in mass. You need to either live or have a business in Massachusetts in order to be sued there.
Like · Reply · 2 · 10 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody That's not accurate. The plaintiff is a resident of Massachusetts and she is claiming jurisdiction in her state. He ships to various states and countries and therefore jurisdiction can be retained in Massachusetts for the plaintiffs claim.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Write a reply...

Manny Hernandez
Manny Hernandez Ty Park, thank you for everything you do for our "hobby, passion, industry, planet,... There isn't one word to describe" you shouldn't have to be going through this. This is total BS. An honorable person would have looked for a fair compromise up to se...See More
Like · Reply · 15 · 9 hrs
Diane Lennox
Diane Lennox That sucks! And they whttps://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Small+Claims+Lawyer&find_loc=Bost on%2C+Cruncha ma•me Edamame Snacksonder why I find most people to be repugnant.....
Like · Reply · 9 hrs
Diane Lennox
Diane Lennox Oh man, that sucks!
Like · Reply · 9 hrs
Diane Lennox
Diane Lennox https://www.yelp.com/search...

Best Small claims lawyer in Boston, MA
Reviews on Small claims lawyer in Boston, MA - Massachusetts Constable Service, Breakstone White &…
YELP.COM
Like · Reply · 9 hrs
Kelsey Robitaille
Kelsey Robitaille Unbelievable that someone would do this to you! Too much greed, this was for charity.

Merriam Maduro is an attorney located in Western Mass. She has helped my brother before with a case.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Michele Sultan
Michele Sultan Wow I would be honored to own an animal raised by you & your farm. I would never not sue you for a charitable auction. God forbid wait till the next yr to see what you produce.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
David Andrew Flynn
David Andrew Flynn Sorry Ty, I just don't understand people anymore
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Hector M Jimenez
Hector M Jimenez Tim Mangum
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Grant Garton
Grant Garton This is absolutely absurd. Sorry you've got to deal with this Ty! My albino tegu is growing like a weed! We love him!
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Daryl Szyska
Daryl Szyska It always costs me more when I give away animals. People suck
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Steven Sifuentes
Steven Sifuentes What a loser people can be.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Chris Pellecchia
Chris Pellecchia Absolutely infuriating.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Sammantha Spiegel
Sammantha Spiegel Why the fuck would they sue you... people are such SCUMBAGS
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Emily S. Goldberg
Emily S. Goldberg Ty - I was trained in the legal industry in Massachusetts and know lots of people there. I sent you a private message with some contact info. I may think of others as the day goes on.
Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs
Sue Ciampa
Sue Ciampa Masshole. 😏
Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs
Donna Chatham
Donna Chatham Ty Park, I shared your post, so please update when you find someone, and I will update my post.
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Tammy DiPaolo
Tammy DiPaolo I know a real good Guy/Lawyer, but he is in Detroit.. Maybe he can give you some advice if you need any ?
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler To address a few things

He never offered me the purple I asked he said no.

This is the long story short
All on August 16 he said he didn't produce any albino blues and that he was gonna go buy 2 from another breeder.
(This was supposed to be an albino blue produced by TY and delivered in July 2016... )
When asked he wouldn't tell me who the other breeder was or show me any pics of the albino blue " he was going to pick up that weekend from another breeder and wanted to ship me on that Monday) he had said he did not produce but then tried to change his story and said he did produce them but was going to hold them back.
At this point I admit I didn't trust him. He said I am not getting the money I will get one that will look like the one in the raffle ticket and it will be the same quality. I again asked him for a pic and the breeders I for as I like to know where my animals are coming from. He said you have untill Sunday at 12 am to give me my shipping info of he will raffle it off and called me a heartless person he had also said sue me in court.

I did file go file in my district court which is the correct jurisdiction.
And he was served a while back. I never heard anything untill recently.
See judge Judy sent me a letter in the mail asking them to call them saying that my case was selected to be taped. I called the show back and they said they were going to get in touch with ty and if he agrees they will fly us out to tape the show.
I can only assume that they did contact him and he did not agree because on Tuesday he sent me this "You have till midnight Saturday 10/08/16 to send me your shipping information so I can ship you this albino tegu Monday. If I do not receive your shipping information by then, I'll auction this tegu for another conservation project. It's your choice"
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Hide 32 Replies
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez I'll buy your winning ticket for $400- since that's all you spent. Then you can have your money and Ty won't have to deal with you suing him. 😂.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen You contacted judge judy.. the TV show... bawhahaha REALLY. ... now that's pathetic. . What you want ur 5 mins of shame.
Like · Reply · 6 · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Sarah Hagen no if you re read I got a letter in the mail from them
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Oh yes because they knew u had a case..lol because u contacted them first. I know how her shows runs. I have a family member that works for her production Manger
Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Kent Sanchez I entered into a "contract" by purchasing 4 tix. You are correct. If I lost that was a gamble but I did win what was supposed to be the deal. Which wasn't upheld.
Ty told me to sue him
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez Ty said if you win, he will send you an albino tegu. He's upholding his end of the deal. I'm just offering you an easy out.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs · Edited
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Kent Sanchez that is not what the deal was. Please read
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez Michelle, that was the deal. Please read.
Kent Sanchez's photo.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez That doesn't say produced by him. It is implied, but not stated in the post.
Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Doesn't state it woukd be one of his.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Either way, I was willing to send her an albino tegu that was produced by me even tho T+ is twice as much as T-.
Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park you said no you wouldn't send me a purple. It is in the screens ty
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Kent Sanchez so what does this mean then????
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs · Edited
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Sarah Hagen
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez He did produce albinos though... it's obvious you just want the cash
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez Hence my offer to buy your winning ticket. Haha
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Like I said MANY times, I DID produce albino tegus!
Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Kent Sanchez so in the raffle are you saying it is ok for ty to be dishonest and misleading by only "implying" it to lead someone on???
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez Michelle, I'm saying you sound like you need rent money pretty bad right now.
Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park just not albino blues. What was what the raffle was for right ty?
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Here is the bottom line: yes you won an albino tegu. You should have been glad to receive an albino tegu you won for $400 regardless of who produced it. I was willing to spend my own money to purchase the exact albino you won. You wanted cash. You are greedy.
Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park I took a risk that I could loose 400. I entered into this contract because of what you posted.

1. And albino blue tegu to be delivered in JULY 2016
And
2. To be produced by you

Neither happened ty
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo Yet you're crying because you want a purple? You don't deserve any animal the way you are acting. Ty is an awesome man. You're acting like a little bitch. Either way your $400 worth of tickets would never buy you an albino. Period. K thanks bye.
Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs · Edited
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Jenn Salo i wanted an albino blue!!! he didn't produce any and said he would not pay the $3,000. he he did produce albino but purples that is the only reason why i said well ok then send me a purple. he said no!!! go read the ad and the ss posted please
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo LET ME SAY THIS ONE TIME SO HOPEFULLY YOU "GET IT" you won an ALBINO BLUE which he is supplying to you. You DID NOT win a purple. Get your head out of your ass and take the ALBINO BLUE he is offering and holding up his end of the bargain. You are only...See More
Like · Reply · 3 · 3 hrs
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo Clearly you were in this in hopes he didn't produce any because you are refusing the ALBINO BLUE promised to you. Rediculous.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo Next time. Donate for the fucking animals and accept the gift you are being offered
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson You took a risk there was no risk either you won or you have a tax write off for a donation to a great cause. Take the tegu ty wasn't to buy you sell it and make more. All ty was trying to do was help iguanas. He even offered to pay cash out of HIS POCKET to get your animal.
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson Also yes the tickets where sold in florida but your in mass so does this become a mass issue or florida issue?
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo Danielle Collius Nikki Mailman Corning
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Anthony Fitzpatrick
Anthony Fitzpatrick It's a shame to bash and make comments if you're not TY or Michelle seems you'd keep your childish comments to yourself. Calling her greedy and saying she needs "rent' money are childish comments.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Kayla Martin
Kayla Martin All albinos whether T+ or T- are BLUES. The purple is a term for a T+, correct? Ty Park so to me, it sounds like she is not understanding that regardless of T- or T+ she is still getting a BLUE. which is what she is saying she wants. Does she think that the term purple albino (T+) is a different type of tegu other than a blue?
Like · Reply · 12 mins
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty please post the rest of the screens
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Write a reply...

Sammantha Spiegel
Sammantha Spiegel Sounds like you are.just looking for money! Not even interested in the animal 😬
Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler That's funny. I asked him for the breeders info several times. As I want to know where and who my animals come from. Also I asked to see pics of what he wanted to send me but he never gave me the info of any pics.
Do you buy animals without knowing the breeder or seeing any pics ?
Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Write a reply...

Adrienne Johnson McCandless
Adrienne Johnson McCandless Rebeka Rand Merson. Just in case you know someone. 😊
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez So Ty offers you a $3,000 animal for $400- and you think he's cheating you some how?
Like · Reply · 10 · 5 hrs
JoAnne Wirtz
JoAnne Wirtz Well hell! I'd be more than happy to take that winning raffle ticket off her hands, since she clearly doesn't want it!
Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Here is the next screen but now I'm in the blue and ty is in the white
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Anthony Fitzpatrick
Anthony Fitzpatrick That's such a MISLEADING ad.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Anthony Fitzpatrick well i guess it its misleading now, because ty did not want to follow through with the deal. it was pretty clear what id be getting when i "signed" up for it by purchasing the 4 tickets. i had heard good things about ty and was hoping to win one of his babies, :/
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Write a reply...

Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Nikolas Kremer
Nikolas Kremer From what I'm getting out of the email exchange the person in question was expecting either or two things 1. An albino produced "by Ty" OR the money. His post stated those two terms pretty clearly. Threw the email exchange Ty is now offering her an albino via another breeder "not Ty", instead of cash. Maybe I'm interpreting the email exchange incorrectly BUT if that be the case I'm afraid to say Ty may be assing up the money to them in court. His terms were clear. "An albino produced by me or cash". Sucks to see him going threw this after all he was trying to do something nice. Hopefully they will except one of the albinos he has at the farm already or else he technically won't be sticking to the agreement....
Unlike · Reply · 5 · 5 hrs
Hide 14 Replies
Ty Park
Ty Park Purple tegu is albino tegu so I did produce albino tegu. I even told her I'll send her the ones I produced.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs · Edited
Nikolas Kremer
Nikolas Kremer Then she's being greedy! Save all your email interactions, photos etc. best of luck Ty
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Kelly Lamont
Kelly Lamont Where did it say you should send her one you produced? Were you talking about sending her a t+? I'm driving and can't really read everything. Do you have a hold back t- from last year that you could send? Just trying to see if there's a peaceful way of working this out without anyone getting sued or called names.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson It actually doesn't say the tegu would be produced by him at all the wording says "if he doesn't produce any albinos he will pay 3k, he did produce albinos so no cash as to go out imo. He never actually said though it'd be a albino he produced. It's in the wording and a good lawyer will use that and Ty will win. So If I was her I'd take what he is offering which is already very generous.
Like · Reply · 6 · 3 hrs
Nikolas Kremer
Nikolas Kremer "If he doesn't produce" kind of implies that it would be one he produced. But as Ty said he has an albino he's offering her that he produced so the argument is null. She'll have to accept the tegu or lose a case in court
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson Your right Nikolas it can be implied that way, just in my personally life experiences I've learn to not imply and just take written or typed statements to the word.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Nikolas Kremer
Nikolas Kremer Chad how can "if I do not produce I will give you $3000" be interpreted any other way? It clearly says if he does not produce he would pay 3 grand. What other way can "I" be interpreted?
Like · Reply · 3 hrs · Edited
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson He did produce albinos though just not blues, his statement never said the albino blue would be produced by him did it? All he said was if he didn't produce albinos he would pay the cash and he did produce albinos. I guess I'm trying to say it's worded just right to cover him in court if needed but it shouldn't have came to this.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson I'm agreeing with your comment here basically""If he doesn't produce" kind of implies that it would be one he produced. But as Ty said he has an albino he's offering her that he produced so the argument is null. She'll have to accept the tegu or lose a case in court"
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Nikolas Kremer
Nikolas Kremer I see what you are saying but the wording isn't as broad as you are implying. The whole post is in the context of a blue tegu. At the end of the post where he says "if i do not produce any albinos" any Judge in America will see that he is indeed referring to (blue) albinos. I mean it's pretty obvious. The purple that he is offering albeit an amazingly beautiful high quality tegu is not the blue albino being advertised. But ultimately I am not a lawyer I have absolutely Zero schooling or accreditation in law so we will see how the judge interprets his wording. IMO this person should just accept the tegu. According to him it's worth nearly the same as the blue ($1000 less than the blue to be exact) but to take him to court shows CLEARLY that this person wanted the $$$ all along.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Nikolas Kremer
Nikolas Kremer Here's the post. It's advertising a "blue albino" not a purple albino. The judge is probably just going to laugh though lol
Nikolas Kremer's photo.
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson I understand that, my law training is extremely limited I was a undergraduate law student for my freshman year before deciding it wasn't for me and changing to wildlife biology and finishing with that as my bachelor's.
I do unfortunately and do not proudly admit have alot of courtroom experience though, I went down the wrong path starting my junior year of college after graduation I got more heavily involved in my pill addiction and started selling to cover the addiction spend time for drug charges. All I'm saying just the smallest wording can make or break a court case.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Nikolas Kremer
Nikolas Kremer Agreed though. It really is all about wording when it comes down to it. Wishing the best for Ty he's always been nothing but polite to me and seems like he actually enjoys giving back.
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson You'd be hard fetched to find a more generous and caring guy in this community heck probably not in most other communities also.
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Ty Park
Ty Park Here's the rest. I had to find them. The first set were in my file.
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Jennifer Ruse
Jennifer Ruse . I do believe Michelle is right on this one It clearly states it in the ad. I hope everyone works it out.
Jennifer Ruse's photo.
Unlike · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs
Hide 26 Replies
Ty Park
Ty Park Only problem with your reasoning is I did produce albino tegu. Purple tegu IS albino tegu.
Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler I asked then for you to send me a purple. As you are stating they are the same. You said NO
Like · Reply · 5 hrs · Edited
Jennifer Ruse
Jennifer Ruse Was he offered one you produced?
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Michelle Cutler there are two different types of albinos. T+ which I produced and T- I was going to ship you from a friend. They are both albinos. No---they are not the same.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park the deal was not that I would get one from a "friend " of yours. It was to be produced by you!! You refused to give me their info and wouldn't even send me a pic.

Stop splitting hairs ty
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Jennifer Ruse it was but now he says it should have said if he didn't have any.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Kenneth Jensen
Kenneth Jensen It do not state in the add that the winner will get a albino produced by Ty Park. It only state that the winner will get an albino. Or 3000usd if no albinos was produced.

For the winner to get a albino produced by Ty Park, it will have to state in the add : the winner will get an albino tegu produced by me (Ty Park), sine it is not stated, you can't claim a tegu produced by Ty Park!
Like · Reply · 5 · 3 hrs · Edited
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Unfortunately Kenneth Jensen you are not accurate. It clearly states if for any reason he does not produce an albino blue he will pay $3,000. That is actually legal and binding in a court of law.

That being said, I think anyone would be thrilled to have an albino blue or an albino purple Tegu produced by or from someone that Ty Park trusts because it would be the most beautiful and amazing animal. Sadly, lawsuits get ugly and things get technical and it creates negativity in this type of situation.

Michelle Cutler, Ty Park is an amazing breeder and an amazing asset 2 our field of Interest. I do think perhaps you should both put the hard feelings aside, request to start fresh, obtain the breeder info if it was not produced personally by Ty, and ask him to ship an albino purple or an albino blue that way there's no need for lawsuits.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson Where does it say if he doesn't produce a albino BLUE he will pay 3000 it only says if he doesn't produce any albinos?

I normally don't get involved in these post but Ty donated thousands to this cause and it's all in the wording of this add. I truly with even a half wit lawyer ty will win. Personally I'd just take the tegu he is willing to send and go on with your life with a 2500 dollar animal that only cost her 400, in which that 400 went to a amazing cause.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Kenneth Jensen
Kenneth Jensen Sherry Cody I'm sorry but you are wrong in this matter. Please show me where it is stated that the winner get a tegu produced by Ty Park.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Baby albino blue is stated in the first part.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Kenneth Jensen
Kenneth Jensen Yes, but not stated that it should be produced by Ty Park.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Chad E Johnson I'm not disagreeing, I adore tie and would be honored to have any number of his albino tegus.

In fact, I admire all he has contributed to this field his knowledge his experience and the production of his amazing animals.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson Sorry Sherry I didn't mean for my statement to be directed at you sorry it came off that way.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody No problem Chad E Johnson, I was just providing legal points on the matter.

I wish she would come to a reasonable agreement with Ty. I would hate for this to affect how he raffles reptiles to benefit a great cause.
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody The ad may not specifically spell out each and every detail regarding the item the winner would receive. However based on how the wording is done there is a level of implied expectation of what the winner would receive.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson I don't think he will change his generous ways over one ungrateful person. I wouldn't say ungrateful but with the judge judy thing, it just seems she wants to be on the show and be on TV now instead of allowing ty to settle the issue privately which is obviously willing to.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody I sure hope not, High Park is an amazing breeder I could only wish for an animal from him. My dream is one of his high white albinos.

I agree the Judge Judy situation sounds bad but the way that show works is you sign a binding agreement to follow through with whatever the judge rules.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler are all of you that are giving ty legal advise reading also that it would be also delivered in July??? Or are you just choosing what to comment on? Not once have I heard you mention that that also is a breach in the "contract".
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Michelle Cutler technically it's not a breach of contract if he has a animal to provide, even if it is a replacement animal, regardless of the anticipated ship date. Because it is a reptile and dates can vary regarding birth, availability, etc that can be deemed negotiable anticipated delivery date and not specifically a breach of contract.
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson I read everything before I commented, it's not a breach because he asked multiple times for a shipping address that you failed to provide so far. Therefore no breach of contract he made attempts to get you a blue albino tegu.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson Also florida is hot safety of the animal comes into play as Sherry stated with animals alot of factors come into play before a breach of contract can even be considered.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Chad E Johnson he asked aug 16 but i am pretty sure he had it on my payment info , ill have to check that.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Also, Michelle Cutler, if you are truly wanting an albino blue or even an albino purple, wouldn't it be a more realistic scenario to communicate and obtain an animal Ty Park and be satisfied with the product versus a minor mis-statement, not miss representation, by the way it is stated in the post?

Ty Park may not have spelled out word for word a post tailored to eliminate the potential for litigation and written by an attorney specifying that form of language but his intentions are good with the hopes of bringing awareness for specified causes such as wildlife preservation.

Personally, any reptile from Ty Park is top-notch high-quality and that also goes for anybody that he would receive an animal from. He is a reputable reptile preservationist and would only do business with honorable qualified breeders. His love and care in reptile preservation has truly been a gift to the herpetological society. In fact comma he refuses to sell animals to anyone under age 18 in the off chance that the purchaser would not be a responsible tegu owner. He has high standards for anyone that intends to purchase an animal from him or a breeder of his choice.

Also on a side note, he has an albino purple Tegu available and on hold awaiting the finality of this lawsuit which proves his intentions are honorable and not a "scam" as you claim. You have rejected his offer of an albino tegu and that doesn't bode well in court. In fact, two other winners have already received their tegus and are more than satisfied with the results of their winnings. You can nit pick each and every word in his post for your litigation gain however, judges look at the totality of the case and won't necessarily see things your way. You are taking a huge risk in litigating this matter verses opening up reasonable communication with Ty Park in an attempt to resolve the situation outside of court. That makes things appear that you were never interested in a reptile from Ty and simply interested in the financial gain and that you were clearly non-negotiable regarding any of his alternatives.
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson He could be like me i don't trust the paypal addresses you can't be certain people haven't moved and not changed etc. I ask all my customers in pm for there address because of this.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson Exactly Sherry. You were willing to wait you mentioned that in another comment, it's highly likely if you had told ty you wanted one he produced instead and asked him when even if next season he produced blue albinos he would have just given you one of them instead you would have just had to wait. Now it seems he just wants this over with and I can't say I blame him.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler that was my message to you after you sent me this "THU 11:26PM

You have till midnight Saturday 10/08/16 to send me your shipping information so I can ship you this albino tegu Monday. If I do not receive your shipping information by then, I'll auction this tegu for another conservation project. It's your choice."
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Stevie Noon
Stevie Noon Pretty sad, you have to cry about something so great.. You're pathetic..
Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park After she called me a scammer---I was more or less done.
Like · Reply · 6 · 5 hrs
Stevie Noon
Stevie Noon I wouldn't give her anything but her money back.. Wouldn't trust someone like that with that iggy.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Give her back her 400 dollars and be done with it Ty. Your not a scammer
Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Simply refunding the money she invested in the raffle, especially since she is a winner, will not resolve the lawsuit.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Judge judy. .....bawhahahaha omg
Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs
Hide 11 Replies
Ty Park
Ty Park They called me. I told them no because win or lose, she will get $3000. I didn't think she deserved the money.
Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen No she doesn't. It didn't state in ur orginal post it wouldnt be a tegu produced by you. But "a baby albino tegu"
You even offered her one.of urs..
I know how that show is ran. My aunt works for that show. She had to contact them to be on it. They don't contact you. I'm not stupid, neither are you. It's a big drama based show. What a pathetic attempt to be on tv and look an arse
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs · Edited
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park that is not what they said!!!!!!!!
They said that if you lost. You wouldn't even have to pay me the money I asked for. They said that hat the show would.
If I lost I do NOT get the money I am asking for. Only the 200 appearance fee like you would also get.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Michelle Cutler either way, I don't go on trash show ok?
Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Sarah Hagen I'm not saying your stupid. But you are wrong!!
Here is what I received in the mail FYI
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park well just be honest. Because that was NOT what they told you.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Bawhaha
Sarah Hagen's photo.
Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Sarah Hagen that is probably what she would do to ty. I have all the posts and ss. And it is very clear.
Maybe that's why he is afraid to go
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Sorry sweetie but the only one that looks stupid in this case would be you
Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Sarah Hagen you are entitled to your opinion Hun. But I have consulted with an attorney as well and that's not their opinion
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Jackie Knuckles
Jackie Knuckles Your paying them so of course they are going to side with you?^^
Like · Reply · 5 · 3 hrs
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Ty Park
Ty Park I asked many times that I will ship the the albino tegu and she won't accept it.
Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs
Stevie Noon
Stevie Noon I'm here to collect it for her lmao
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen's photo.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Hahaha maybe if you're lucky the Jerry Springer Show will contact you next
Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs
Alec Yzaguirre
Alec Yzaguirre If she really wanted a tegu produced by Ty, why not just ask Mr. Park if she could have one when he produces T- instead of demanding money?

Also - the terms are very straight forward. Winners will receive A BABY ALBINO TEGU, not specifically one produced by Mr. Park. Similarly, should Mr. Park fail to produce ANY albino tegus, then the winner would be compensated.

He produced T+ albinos. Therefore he produced albino tegus, and cash compensation is negated.
Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Alec Izaguirre it was for an albino BLUE tegu. weather he was being misleading or it was how i interpreted it it was to be produced by him. lets not also forget that is was to be delivered in JULY 2016 as well.
Alec Yzaguirre
Alec Yzaguirre You know that the purple tegus he produced are albino blue tegus, right?

They're just T+, opposed to the ones he was auctioning which are T-. So he did indeed produce albino tegus. Also, the auction does not state it was to be produced by him.

Also - how does their original date of July change your intention of caring for one?
Like · Reply · 4 · 3 hrs · Edited
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson You need to give him a address so he can actually ship it. How was he supposed to ship in July if he didn't have a address to ship to?
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Chad E Johnson he didn't produce one to ship in July.
Ss from July 31
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Next one sug 16
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs · Edited
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Aug 16
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson In this statement I'm just saying he couldn't possibly even ship you anything without a address. I have a good idea who the breeder he got them from is but that is ty's business to say. If I said a name it would just be speculation. I do understand yo...See More
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Chad E Johnson I do sort of agree with you. But I think it was all pretty clear. And not all parts were honored. Even if one part of a contract is breached he still could loose. In all of his posts he stated to be delivered in July. He didn't even have one to deliver So not having my address (which he had never asked me for till sug 16) would be a moot point
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Chad E Johnson
Chad E Johnson I honestly believe if you go to court you will either get the tegu he offered to buy or you may only get the money back you spend on the raffle tickets. Just my opinion from personal court room experiences .
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Chad E Johnson that may be but i dont believe so. ty told me to take it to court when we couldn't come to a compromise
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Ray Tripp
Ray Tripp We've got your business covered there in Massachusetts www.RayHelpsPeople.com
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Here some of the stuff she's posting on FB.
Ty Park's photo.
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

Ryan George replied · 1 Reply
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Ryan George replied · 1 Reply
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park
Ty Park's photo.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park I'm done with this for now---on my way to soccer game. It will be settled in court.
Unlike · Reply · 7 · 4 hrs
Sarah Hagen
Sarah Hagen Have a.good day Ty
Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs
Pongo Alameda
Pongo Alameda Have a good day Ty
Like · Reply · 3 hrs · Edited
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo Sorry you have to go through this! Hopefully nobody ever deals with her again. She drug her own name through the mud as far as the reptile community is concerned. Greedy, ungrateful, and spiteful person.
Like · Reply · 5 · 4 hrs
Chris Pellecchia
Chris Pellecchia Judge Judy isnt even a real court room, it is an arbitration. She is a retired judge on a TV show. Why would you ask to go on a "reality" TV show to handle litigation if you were serious? You don't need to receive free airfare/hotel stay and to be on TV to receive the "justice" you desire. The only reason you would want to go on judge judy to "handle a case" is for money and fame. Regardless if "your case wins" you get a free trip and a little extra money from the producers of the show just for appearing.

If a tegu was sent to you, would you then force Ty Park to go on Maury to figure out who the father of the tegu actually was? This is simply absurd. Ty, I am so sorry you are having to go through all this. Your generosity towards others and conservation efforts knows no bounds.
Like · Reply · 6 · 3 hrs · Edited
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo 😂😂😂
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Sophie Dufort
Sophie Dufort Ty is renowned around the reptile owner community as an honorable breeder, producing the best of the best. People are rushing from all corners of the world to buy animals he produces, because of their quality. For the same reason, when Ty is offering animals he produced in exchange of donations to charities, people rush to donate, so that they could get the highly sought-after animals. I never saw on Ty's page a charity sale or a raffle that would involve animals he did not produce. People participate in these sales BECAUSE he's offering offspring of his amazing reptiles. While the raffle post does not indicate, in the first sentence, that Ty is auctioning a tegu that he produced, it is clearly implied from the second half of the post that this is the case. He basically says: I am offering a future animal for charity purposes. If I am unable to produce any animal of that kind, I will instead compensate the winner with a $3000 payment. It doesn't say anywhere that "if I am unable to produce any, I will get another animal from someone else, and send it to you." Had he said that, the participants would have been offered a clear choice. I think it is crystal clear that Ty referred to his own animals, and even if he wasn't, people have an expectation that the animals auctioned by Ty (be that by way of raffle, charity donations, ordinary sale) are his animals, not someone else's. If they are not his, or if he plans on offering another breeder's pets, he should make it clear in the add, so that people would know what they are betting on. Ty, I hope you understand that I am not passing judgment. I am simply explaining how I read the raffle post, and what would be the logical and fair expectation. Whether it was a misunderstanding, or a miscommunication, I don't believe that the winner should be trashed by Ty's supporters just because she expects Ty to keep his end of the deal.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs · Edited
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty. That was why I purchased 4 Tix. I would not have bought tickets for an animal from a friend or another breeder. When he said he didn't produce any and he was going to pick one up from another breeder. I said I didn't know how I felt about it comin...See More
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Marissa Rhaianon
Marissa Rhaianon I agree with this. I also think it was fair to ask about the breeder and who the animal was coming from. I would be the same way, regardless of someone's reputation. That being said going on Judge Judy seems a bit ridiculous.
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs · Edited
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo At this point I'd send her back the raffle money, block her, and call it a day.
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody I would be honored to have an albino tegu either produced by Ty or even from a reputable breeder that he specifically trusts.

Ty Park I know you're upset at the situation. However, if you can discuss the matter in detail with her and offer an alternative albino blue Tegu then maybe it could resolve the issue.

I understand you're unhappy with how she is handling it but sometimes we have to step back look at things in a different perspective and try to find a different way of communicating. Since you've already offered her an albino purple, regardless of her claims, I would post that you still have it available and are willing to provide it to her that way it shows the court that your intentions to provide the animal are true and the animal availability acts as security and assurance of your intentions.

Michelle Cutler, Ty Park is an extremely reputable breeder and would never provide you an animal that he did not personally stand behind. Perhaps you could communicate your preference of obtaining an albino blue or albino purple and work out some sort of arrangement with Ty.

Typically resorting to lawsuits just creates hard feelings and unwanted expenses.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs

Sherry Cody replied · 4 Replies · 24 mins
Danielle Bishop
Danielle Bishop Some people are just never happy.... I'd have taken what you offered.....good grief.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Bubblz Calhoun
Bubblz Calhoun This is a shame. If it were anyone else other than Ty or some one as popular, people would be all over him for this. He made a mistake, actually more than one in this case. He didn't specify what type of Albino Blue in the original post (mistake 1). But it was implied (good enough for court) that it would be one of his not some other breeder. If he didn't produce "any" (mistake 2) then the winner would get $3000. He did therefore T- / + or what ever she should get one of "his" Albinos. But since he didn't produce any T- and T+ sell for more Ty doesn't want to send her one and says that she's greedy :/ . He produced albinos therefore she should get one of those albinos and not one produced by someone else. It is well within her right to ask for the money instead regardless of how much she spent on the raffle tickets or the fact the the other two took the deal, she chose not too. Then on top of that when she inquires about the other albino and breeder she's denied info (mistake 3 & 4). In who's world is that okay? It's not one of his animals and he's not willing to give her any background information about it, not even a photo, just take it or leave it. Instead of dragging out the situation and insulting her in the process I would have been more impressed if he just sent her the money or T+ which she is entitled to. Chalk it up as a loss (not even for him) mistakes made, lesson learned, make the proper adjustments for the next time and move on. Michelle Cutler if this goes to court take everything as evidence including this thread.
Unlike · Reply · 8 · 2 hrs
Hide 13 Replies
Sophie Dufort
Sophie Dufort I couldn't agree more. It is appalling to see that most people in this thread are a bunch of sycophants.
Unlike · Reply · 5 · 2 hrs
Bubblz Calhoun
Bubblz Calhoun Counting chickens before they hatched once they've hatched... oh no, you can't have that one. Take this one from joe shmo.
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs
Cindy Bridger Boyd
Cindy Bridger Boyd Sophie Dufort, I find it appalling that you think anyone who agrees with Ty is an ass kisser.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Bubblz Calhoun
Bubblz Calhoun Cindy sometimes people need to take a step back and look at the situation for what it is. Regardless of who is involved, how you feel about them or what they have done community, charity wise or what ever, just the current situation. Ty is one of the best breeders out there but that does not mean he can't and doesn't make mistakes. He most definitely could have handled this one better.
Unlike · Reply · 3 · 2 hrs
Anthony Fitzpatrick
Anthony Fitzpatrick Pucker up
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody That's crap! I have looked at all of the information posted objectively and truly believe that they should resolve the matter outside of court. Just because there was an error in the posting or miswording in the posting does not necessarily mean she ne...See More
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Bubblz Calhoun
Bubblz Calhoun There's no probably about it. He didn't offer her T+ he offered her a T- from someone else at that. Normal, meaning not hybrid albinos like the purple albinos. Either way what was offered is not what she wanted, she chose the money which he didn't want to give her and when she inquired about the other tegu he didn't give her any information about that either. So yeah she went to her last resort.
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr · Edited
Kelly Lamont
Kelly Lamont The purple albino isn't a hybrid though. It's a t+ albino. Which I didn't think he offered her.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody I have personally communicated with Ty and know that he has a albino purple tegu that he is holding and was prepared to ship to her.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Also, I'm sure rational negotiations or Alternatives could be discussed to resolve the issue. He is not an unreasonable man and I would like to think that she is also not an unreasonable woman. Communication is key and necessary to resolve the issue if she is truly interested in obtaining an amazing animal from him.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Kelly Lamont
Kelly Lamont Agreed
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Bubblz Calhoun
Bubblz Calhoun Kelly Lamont that's part of my point with the confusion and misleading info. Underground started the purple albino thing and those are hybrids. Sherry rational negotiations were discussed neither agreed on the situation and Michelle chose court for now but, that could change.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Kelly Lamont
Kelly Lamont Yes I was going to mention the underground purples are hybrids but Ty's are not they are just t+ albinos. He has both t- and the t+.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Amanda Marsh
Amanda Marsh The argument comes to what produce means. He didn't say hatch or breed. He said produce. And he PRODUCED one from another breeder. Then the Judge Judy thing just makes her look stupid.
Like · Reply · 6 · 2 hrs
Annie Smith Bellar
Annie Smith Bellar EXACTLY!!!!
The word is " produce"
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Bubblz Calhoun
Bubblz Calhoun As a breeder, It really doesn't. If you want to go that far into semantics in this situation, it would still be wrong and misleading. Especially with the lack of information, although requested about the other breeder.
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Liliana Silva
Liliana Silva I'm so sorry for this "lady"!!!!! What does she want??? More money???? Doesn't deserve no rhino baby!!!!
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Bubblz Calhoun
Bubblz Calhoun Nope just what she deserves and what was implied, one of the tegus produced or the $3000 promised.
Like · Reply · 4 · 2 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Bubblz Calhoun i get when someone likes the person TY that they would naturally want to stick up for him, but they do not have to call names and make unfounded accusations, one said i dont care about the animal..... i definitely do that is another reason why i dont wanted one from ty as promised. and not just one from some unknown and undisclosed "friend"/breeder.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Kimberly Elizabeth Paws
Kimberly Elizabeth Paws This is why many people won't even use animals in fundraisers anymore. This is really sad, I would give anything to have won an albino Tegu for our program. I'm sorry ty. So many people love you and have your back. I know it will work out.
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Rob Carmichael
Rob Carmichael What a low life pathetic person this must be. Ty you'll be vindicated as you have a lot of folks behind you. If there's anything my zoo can do just say the word!!!
Like · Reply · 3 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler people just jumping in before you comment please read this entire thread , all comments and at least have some knowledge of the law. smh
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Ryan George
Ryan George This Michelle chick is a joke! Is she even capable of properly caring for a tegu? Seems like she's just greedy
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler e have had a few and yes i am VERY capable of caring for a tegu ty
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Ryan George
Ryan George Really lets see there set ups?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
April Preciado
April Preciado The greedy part is right
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

April Preciado
April Preciado Shes money hungry. How sad to see that someone is distrespecting TY when theres many problems that can be solved.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler i have showed ty no disrespect.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
April Preciado
April Preciado Hahaha you didnt even disagree to the money hungry part!
Like · Reply · 1 hr
April Preciado
April Preciado Why cant you just accept the tegu? Instead you want tons of money by sueing ty. Youre so greedy. Man, this is so sad. Because of you TY is never going to hold any of these anymore. he still tried to make you happy by giving you a tegu. GREEDY GREEDY PEOPLD
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
April Preciado
April Preciado And these comments can go to court. Whatever you want, ty isnt making anyone say how we see you.
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler i wanted a tegu he produced , i didn't play the lottery to win money FFS smh
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

April Preciado
April Preciado Ty go to a normal court. Not judge judy. She just wants to be famous
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Douglas A Beard
Douglas A Beard So sorry, the world is full of jack asses!
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Sophie Dufort
Sophie Dufort Michelle Cutler , don't let people bash you. Just as importantly, don't give in to the temptation to defend your actions. That's not how you convince people. If they have common sense, they will understand the situation. If they have some additional common sense, they will support what's right. This shouldn't turn into a bashing. It is a transaction between you and Ty and it should have stayed as such. On another note, Ty is renowned to be an honorable man. I can only hope that he will uphold the principles he's preaching to so many followers.
Unlike · Reply · 4 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler i have received some pos from other people who say they are very disappointed in ty. i am not going to defend my actions. he breached the contract in many ways, he told me to sue him so i did.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Ty Park
Ty Park Sophie Dufort. What part of the conversation you think I was dishonest about it. After she called me a scammer, I decided that anything I say---she will most likely try to twist it and use it against me. I decided that after that, I would not give her any information---such as from whom I was getting the tegu from. If she thought so high of me like you suggested, she shouldn't have called me a scammer to begin with. It's nice t about the money. It's the principle. Like I said before, I'll let the court handle this.
Like · Reply · 5 · 1 hr · Edited
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Michelle Cutler, in all actuality you breached the contract first by refusing the prize.
Like · Reply · 3 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Hillary Kotilainen
Hillary Kotilainen My fiance entered this contest on the knowledge that if he didnt win, the money would at least be going to conservation and protection of an amazing species. I've read through the conversation and yes, there is some confusion in the animals origin but for fuck sake dont let the ability to be petty ruin something that was meant to be a good cause.
Like · Reply · 4 · 1 hr
Izzy Hamnqvist
Izzy Hamnqvist Yeah seriously..
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Hillary Kotilainen
Hillary Kotilainen Like shes a winner of this contest...to exploit it more is disgusting. Also she's setting herself up to be blacklisted by a lot of reptile breeders.
Like · Reply · 1 · 50 mins
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler sincere people who do good deeds do them because they want to NOT for their recognition.... this is not about ty donating to a good cause, this is about his inability to follow through with a "contract". so lets not praise him for things that aren't relevant in the case at hand.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Hide 20 Replies
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody "loosely translated" post is the basis. Personally, I hate lawsuits and I've worked in the legal field over 20 years.

Communication can resolve issues. I still stand by my statement that you both need to try and come to a reasonable agreement.
Nick Chandanais
Nick Chandanais Show me where the add specifically stated you would be receiving a tegu he produced? If you can't then the is no "case at hand" aside for you being a greedy cunt
Like · Reply · 3 · 59 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Nick Chandanais nice language. There is no need for that.
It's all in his ad. Interpretation it how you want. And it was to be shipped in July.
Like · Reply · 55 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Sherry Cody we have he was not willing to negotiate on anything just that he would buy or get one from another breeder , he would not give me the breeders info of show me any pics but demanded my shipping info to ship it a few days later. i asked againfor pics and info and his response was pretty much listen i am done with you . he had said that he only produced the purple albino . i did ask is he would send me that he said no he said " i owe you $2,500 . purple are $5,000" this was july 31
Like · Reply · 55 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler's photo.
Like · Reply · 55 mins
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo You wanted him to ship you an egg that would clearly die in transit... don't be rediculous.
Like · Reply · 1 · 54 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler omg no but i entered to win one of ty's tegus
Like · Reply · 53 mins
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo And chances are good that this friends breeders came from Ty himself... You're being rediculous.
Like · Reply · 2 · 52 mins · Edited
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Jenn Salo sorry you feel that way, you are entitled to your own opinion
Like · Reply · 52 mins
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo You're lucky you "won" in the first place...
Unlike · Reply · 3 · 52 mins
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo How would you have felt if he didn't choose your name... then you'd be out $400 and no tegu. You are missing the good deed and trying to sue somebody over it because you want to be picky... smfh
Like · Reply · 2 · 48 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Jenn Salo i took that chance knowing that i could lose $400. but i won.
Like · Reply · 44 mins
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo And you won't accept your $2500 blue tegu... makes sense.
Like · Reply · 2 · 43 mins
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo Kiss your dreams of owning one of Ty's reptiles goodbye unless you buy it previously loved... he will never deal with you again. Some people are just never satisfied nomatter what somebody does and you seem to be one of them. Reptile breeders beware.
Like · Reply · 1 · 41 mins · Edited
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Jenn Salo i did not enter a raffle to get a albino blue from a random person, ty park ran this raffle for one of his tegus. please show me where he has had other raffles for tegus produced by someone else??
Like · Reply · 39 mins
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo No, you entered it to donate to a good cause right. If you really wanted to buy one you could have easily bought one for $2500
Like · Reply · 23 mins
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo You got a good deal, the deal of a lifetime... and you're STILL not happy
Like · Reply · 22 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Jenn Salo you are so far out there
Like · Reply · 22 mins
Jenn Salo
Jenn Salo No ma'am, you are. You just don't want to accept the reality of it. Good luck in court. Can't wait to see that post in the future.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 21 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Jenn Salo ty
Like · Reply · 21 mins
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Brenden Baumann
Brenden Baumann Exactly how it was worded is the winners would get an albino tegu ( of no specific origin ) if for some reason ty didn't produce any he would substitute with money. Ty produced albinos just not the correct kind so he has to get them from another source, the person will still receive the said tegu she was promised.
Like · Reply · 48 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler said baby albino blue, to be delivered in july 2016 and said if for any reason he did not produce any he will pay the winner $3,000. i guess it is all how you choose to interpret it
Like · Reply · 45 mins
Brenden Baumann
Brenden Baumann No he said if some some reason he did not produce an albino ( which he did ) he would replace with 3000 he did produce an albino just not the blues thus this excludes him from the need to replace it so he just had to get you the tegu promised which was...See More
Like · Reply · 39 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Brenden Baumann you are not correct imo
Like · Reply · 37 mins
Brenden Baumann
Brenden Baumann That's just because your looking for more then your owed imo
Like · Reply · 1 · 20 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Brenden Baumann no i just want what i entered the raffle for
Like · Reply · 19 mins
Brenden Baumann
Brenden Baumann And you were offered that multiple times and declined
Like · Reply · 19 mins
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Sophie Dufort
Sophie Dufort Ty Park, in reply to your comment, I never said you were dishonest. Please don't misinterpret my words, and also you may want to read my comments further above. I am not judging you, I just expressed a logical understanding of the facts. Mistakes happen. I have no doubt that, if you sought legal advice, you have already found out that what you offered in the original raffle thread is either an animal produced by you, or $3,000. If you didn't mean it that way, too bad, the onus is on you to prove otherwise. The private conversation screenshots that you produced are not going to hold water for you in a court of law. With all due respect, when you put up an offer that involves money, whether that money will benefit you or someone else, it is your obligation, both legal and ethical, to make it clear what you offer. In circumstances in which all your followers bid on or purchase your animals because YOU produced them, not someone else, you cannot possibly claim that your raffle was about someone else's animal, unless you clearly stipulated that term in the raffle description. That was not the case. Not everybody has a lot of money, some people save for years in order to be able to afford to buy or to bid on one of your reptiles. That woman spent $400 on tickets. She didn't know with certainty she would be a winner. However, she wanted one of your animals so bad, she made that investment. You owe her what you promised. You didn't promise her someone else's animal. You promised that if you don't produce yourself the stated prize, you will pay her $3,000. We all now what the meaning of 'producing' is, and to suggest otherwise is ludicrous. I purchased two magnificent animals from you, and I couldn't be happier. While I acknowledge and sincerely admire the fact that you have an excellent reputation, an amazing knowledge of lizards and tortoises, and an unparalleled experience in the field, I do not think that you are a god as a result. You are just as prone to mistakes and bad judgment as everyone else. But what sets you apart from all other people who commented on this thread, is that you enjoy a celebrity status in the reptile owner world. People look up to you as a result. This is a quintessential reason why you should uphold the image you promoted, that of a wise, honest man.
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 45 mins · Edited
Ty Park
Ty Park First, it all started because I wanted to be honest. I could have just bought the tegu from someone and ship it and she would have no idea that it was not produced by me. After few conversations, it was clear to me that she wanted money and I personally felt that she was greedy. I don't do well with greedy people. She also clearly stated that I'm scamming her. How am I scammer when I'm giving away $7500 worth of prize for nothing? Either way I'm done. We will let the court decide.
Like · Reply · 28 mins
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Michelle Cutler,

Above is a screen shot that Ty posted that clearly stated he would send you an albino "he produced" also he said he produced albinos and originally plannef to hold them back (likely because he anticipated other births). He has many albino tegus so it's not like he only had one clutch.

Bottom line, you refused to accept delivery of the prize and are, in fact, in breach of contract.
Like · Reply · 3 · 40 mins
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody Also, as for the July delivery date, do to live animal shipments those dates are obviously not set in stone. No one can anticipate weather and therefore he was looking out for the best interest of the animal.
Like · Reply · 3 · 37 mins
Sophie Dufort
Sophie Dufort Forgive me, Sherry Cody, but you are wrong. Ty promised an albino blue tegu, not an unspecified albino tegu. Michelle did not breach any contract. All she did, was to ask for the advertised prize, be that the baby albino blue tegu that would be later produced by Ty, or the $3000 he offered as an alternative. Let's not play with words here, trying to redefine 'albino blue tegu', or the word 'produce'. It will not stand in any court of law. I do agree, however, that they should settle outside the court. Ty stands to lose a lot more than the $3,000 he offered in the raffle thread. As for Michelle, here is my advice: if there is any reasonable offer of settlement, take it. I learned from life experience that nowadays fighting in court for a principle can ruin lives. It is a sad, but true fact. Having said that, I will never shut up when it comes to what it is right. And I will always speak against brown-nosed people.
Like · Reply · 1 · 25 mins · Edited
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler i am not "in breach of contract" the raffle was pretty clear as to what it was for. he said he did not produce any albinio blues , that he only produced albino purples. and was going to go pick one up from another breeder. he refused to give me the breeders info or provide me with any pics. and said no when i asked if he would send me a purple.... yes he changed his story and then said he did produce some, i asked for pics of that clutch and he refused to send any. at this point i did not trust ty. he lied to me either way and lost my respect. i could not trust him . he was supposed to be this great guy , great breeder etc I'm sorry but lying is not ok.
Like · Reply · 28 mins
Ty Park
Ty Park Albino purple is T+ albino blue iguana.
Like · Reply · 27 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park did you mean tegu?
Like · Reply · 26 mins
Ty Park
Ty Park Both are blue tegus. Purple albino is T+ albino blue tegu.
Like · Reply · 1 · 25 mins
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez You're still crying about being offered a $3k animal for $400? Damn you really are greedy. My offer still stands if you're hurting for money that bad 😂
Like · Reply · 24 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Kent Sanchez not hurting for money . you dont know me but your comments are childish
Like · Reply · 20 mins
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez So, if you're not hurting for money, why would you demand money over the animal you claim to want?
Like · Reply · 17 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler i am not being offered a tegu ty produced!!
Like · Reply · 16 mins
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez That wasn't the agreement. He said "who wants to do a raffle for an albino blue tegu". You're making a terrible name for yourself over you getting the deal of a lifetime on an incredible animal.
Like · Reply · 14 mins
Ty Park
Ty Park Michelle Cutler you would have gotten one that I produced. I'm certainly not going to say anything about what I would be doing after I realized you will try to twist anything I say. If you would have accepted my offer of me sending you a tegu, yes U would have gotten an albinos tegu that I produced because that's all I have.
Like · Reply · 12 mins · Edited
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler ok so Ty Park just to clarify, because there seams to be some confusion. "because you didn't produce any t- albino blue tegus are you offering to send me a t+ purple albino you produced
Like · Reply · 11 mins · Edited
Bobby Lee
Bobby Lee Typical Masshole!
Like · Reply · 17 mins
Becky Pellecchia
Becky Pellecchia I'm sorry this turned into a s**t show Ty but thank you for supporting conservation efforts! I hope future endeavors are less dramatic 🙄
Like · Reply · 1 · 15 mins

Old 12-24-2016, 11:26 PM   #143
Sugarhedgie
this is all i could do was copy and paste it.

sorry

Old 12-24-2016, 11:38 PM   #144
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
this is all i could do was copy and paste it.

sorry
and before he deleted the post i copied it a few times because there were more comments .

i was able to put the pics into a pdf and now i cant figure out how to share it

Old 12-25-2016, 12:05 AM   #145
Sugarhedgie
more

Michelle Cutler i am not "in breach of contract" the raffle was pretty clear as to what it was for. he said he did not produce any albinio blues , that he only produced albino purples. and was going to go pick one up from another breeder. he refused to give me the breeders info or provide me with any pics. and said no when i asked if he would send me a purple.... yes he changed his story and then said he did produce some, i asked for pics of that clutch and he refused to send any. at this point i did not trust ty. he lied to me either way and lost my respect. i could not trust him . he was supposed to be this great guy , great breeder etc I'm sorry but lying is not ok.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Hide 17 Replies
Ty Park
Ty Park Albino purple is T+ albino blue iguana.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park did you mean tegu?
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Both are blue tegus. Purple albino is T+ albino blue tegu.
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez You're still crying about being offered a $3k animal for $400? Damn you really are greedy. My offer still stands if you're hurting for money that bad ��
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Kent Sanchez not hurting for money . you dont know me but your comments are childish
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez So, if you're not hurting for money, why would you demand money over the animal you claim to want?
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler i am not being offered a tegu ty produced!!
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez That wasn't the agreement. He said "who wants to do a raffle for an albino blue tegu". You're making a terrible name for yourself over you getting the deal of a lifetime on an incredible animal.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Michelle Cutler you would have gotten one that I produced. I'm certainly not going to say anything about what I would be doing after I realized you will try to twist anything I say. If you would have accepted my offer of me sending you a tegu, yes U would have gotten an albinos tegu that I produced because that's all I have.
Like · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs · Edited
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody His screenshot of you mutual communication in the post earlier proves Ty offered to ship u an albino tegu that he produced. An albino tegu is an albino blue unless specified as an albino purple.
Like · Reply · 57 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Sherry Cody he said he did not produce any albino blues only albino purples. On this thread he made a comment where he said he was trying to be honest and tell me that he didn't produce any albino blues and that he was going to get me one from another breeder. He said he didn't have to tell me this, he could have just shipped it and I wouldn't have known the difference.

So in out pms when his story changed and he lied I did not trust him. So thank you Ty Park for being honest. And I'm sorry that I didn't want an albino blue produced by one of your breeder friends.. You refused to give me their info and wouldn't even share a pic but wanted to ship it a few days after.
Like · Reply · 46 mins · Edited
Ty Park
Ty Park Michelle Cutler the bottom line is I felt you were very greedy from the start. You implied I'm a scammer. I only have albino tegus I personally produced as I couldn't get any from friends. If you would have been not so greedy to the end when I offered to ship you an albino tegu, you would have gotten a $5000 albino tegu I produced. Now you will get nothing if my lawyers and I have anything to do with it.
Like · Reply · 2 · 34 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park when I asked for you to send me a purple tegu as you say "a 5,000 tegu" because you said you did NOT produce any albino blues you said NO. YOU NEVER offered me one. So please stop saying things that are not true.
I even asked you in this post. Smh
Like · Reply · 26 mins
Justin Morash
Justin Morash Michelle you literally read my comment about the genetics of the tegus Ty produced, said you understood, continued to argue with me... So how do you not understand that the more expensive "purple albino tegu" is not a different species from the "regula...See More
Like · Reply · 1 · 24 mins
Ty Park
Ty Park Michelle Cutler I'm under no obligation to tell you anything other than to tell you that I am willing to ship you a tegu you won. Matter of fact, I decided against giving u any information period since you have tendency to be greedy and unintelligent
Like · Reply · 2 · 20 mins · Edited
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Justin Morash I do understand but he did not offer me an albino purple that he priduced. And I am not arguing with you
Like · Reply · 18 mins
Justin Morash
Justin Morash He has said several times he would have. You can read through this thread and find evidence of that. You responded that you wanted an albino blue tegu not and albino purple tegu on several occasions when people have tried to make you aware of this... Which makes no sense, because you essentially have been saying you want what you don't want. Make's no sense...
Like · Reply · 7 mins
Michelle Cutler
Write a reply...

Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler ok so Ty Park just to clarify, because there seams to be some confusion. "because you didn't produce any t- albino blue tegus are you offering to send me a t+ purple albino you produced
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Justin Morash
Justin Morash Michelle, both the "purple albinos" and "regular albinos" are blue tegus. Purple is T+ albino, the "T" refers to Tyrosinase positive. Tyrosinase is an enzyme that when present in albino animals produces a darker pigmented albino. This darker pigmentation comes out purple in the albino blue tegus, hence the name "purple albino blue tegu". It is not referring to a different species of tegu. So technically when you reference Ty's original post stating that he'd pay $3000 if he didn't produce any albino blue tegus this year, he actually did produce albino blue tegus. Just T+ albino, not T- albinos. Now I agree the vague language leaves things open to interpretation, but honestly, him buying another albino blue tegu from another breeder in lieu of one he thought he would hatch out would be, for any rational person anyway, a very fair compensation.

With Ty's reputation, it would not be reasonable to assume he would send you a sub par animal. So essentially you are getting just what you won, an albino blue tegu. It would still be an albino blue tegu and still worth the same amount of money.

Normally I wouldn't post on this, but this actually bother's me to the core. I don't even know Ty. We've had no interaction beyond a handful of photo comments and maybe the odd question I have sent his way. But the guy does a tremendous amount of good for this hobby. Between his charitable donations, consistent presence on social media to not only educate us, but keep us entertained, and his tremendous work with some absolutely exceptional species, many that likely would be scarce in the hobby otherwise. Not many people alive today is impacting in a positive way the hobby like him.

He made an exceptionally generous donation for the sake of helping with conservation efforts of an endangered species (on top of all the other charitable donations he made this year) and you paid a $400 donation towards this cause, which bought you a chance to win the animal in question. You're lucky beyond imagination and instead of being grateful that you were given this opportunity, you attempt to take advantage of the situation. And for what?

Your claim is not open and shut, the language of the agreement is far to vague for that. So you may lose. Moreover, if you lose you may have to pay legal fees and get nothing in the end. All while risking that after this ordeal people will steer clear from doing business with you... Instead of taking an animal that is practically exactly what you were hoping to win when you purchased the ballot.

I genuinely hope you two can work out something that satisfies both parties. It's sad to see such a good act cause so much unneeded trouble.
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Justin Morash i understand but the whole point here is that i entered a raffle for one of tis babies NOT "joe shmos" baby, i read the contract to be the winner will receive an albino blue tegu, to be delivered in july 2016, to be produced by ty because it said if i do not produce any for some reason , chances re slim. i will give the winner $3,000 out of my own pocket.. i texted him july 31 and asked him if he had any albino blues, he said not yet soon I'm sure......aug 16 i said any news on the albino blues? i thought it would be in july . he said "ill ship the end of the month".... i said i didn't know they hatched do you have pix? he said i dont i only hatched purple ones and i sell those for $5,000. I'm pics them up from another breeder and paying for them so you can have one. ill pick them up this weekend. i asked him fr one of the purple albinos he said no, i asked him for the money he said no and he admitted that his wordage should have been different as he said "I should have said if I didn't have any albinos to give you I'll give $3000" he changed his story and he lied to me and that made me not trust him
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Bobby Lee
Bobby Lee Typical Masshole!
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Becky Pellecchia
Becky Pellecchia I'm sorry this turned into a s**t show Ty but thank you for supporting conservation efforts! I hope future endeavors are less dramatic ��
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Kayla Martin
Kayla Martin All albinos whether T+ or T- are BLUES. The purple is a term for a T+, correct? Ty Park so to me, it sounds like she is not understanding that regardless of T- or T+ she is still getting a BLUE. which is what she is saying she wants. Does she think that the term purple albino (T+) is a different type of tegu other than a blue?
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Ty Park
Ty Park That is correct. Purple albino tegu is just T+ albino blue tegu.
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Kayla Martin
Kayla Martin Okay so am I correct in thinking that she is trying to say that she wanted a BLUE and that you only produced "purples" and is not understanding that a purple is a T+ blue and not a hybrid that is often termed purple. I think that is where she thinks she has a case but clearly she is just not understanding the terminology in reference to T+ and T-.
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Ty Park
Ty Park Yes I did produce albino blue tegu and that's what she would have gotten. The other two winner did receive T+ albino blue tegus I produced.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Kayla Martin
Kayla Martin I think she is confused and not understanding that even getting ones YOU produced rather than ones you bought from another breeder, its still a blue tegu, not a purple (hybrid). In the beginning I gathered that she was trying to argue that she wanted a blue from you, not a purple (you used this term in reference to T+) and thats where she did not understand that that is still a BLUE therfore you held up to your end of the deal. Either way, shes greedy and seems like she is just looking for a legal loophole now so she gets the money instead.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Kayla Martin he did not offer me a t+ purple albino that he produced because he hadn't produced any t- albino blues
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Write a reply...

Sophie Dufort
Sophie Dufort I was under the impression that albino purple tegus are a combination of blues and reds, not a T variant of the blues. Emphasis on 'I was under the impression.' Regardless, nobody will take the bait that the raffle thread was unclear about what kind of albino was offered, or about the conditions of the $3,000 alternative. Let's not try to paint a penny in yellow and claim it is a gold coin.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Ty Park
Ty Park I offered her an albino blue tegu that I produced twice. She refused.
Like · Reply · 5 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park you said on several occasions that you did not produce any albino blues and on aug 16 said that u were going to go pick up a few from anther breeder
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler because you didn't produce any albino blues and you had only produced the purple albinos i did ask of you would send me a purple, you said no that you would "get me one"
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Ryan George
Ryan George Ty this girl is a nightmare
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Dante Fenolio
Dante Fenolio Ty, from the perspective of someone who runs a department of conservation and research, and realizing just how hard it is to raise funds, I wanted to thank you for your many years of generosity. From the outside looking in, it is just as clear that you have been more than generous here.
Like · Reply · 6 · 1 hr
Vinh Le
Vinh Le Ima feel so bad for judge Judy she's Gonna be so confuse about what albino t+ and t- is lol cause I'm confuse
Jeremiah Mills
Jeremiah Mills What I don't understand is ! (Money dosnt matter to me ) she in not goin to take a t+ (5000$) vs a t- (3000$) albino why does it matter it sounds like a win for her ! I would be very proud to own eather or hell even a normal that u have produced !!!! #tegulivesmatter
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler he did not produce ant albino blues (t-) but he is not and has NOT offering me a purple albino (t+) that he produced
Like · Reply · 56 mins
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Kelly Artz
Kelly Artz Wow, I'd be happier than a pig in poop to win a $3000 animal for $400. She probably decided she didn't want the animal and wants the money instead, which is not the deal. The money is only on the table if Ty has zero animals to offer. But he has offered an animal so the money isn't in the deal so I'd say sue away but you have no case.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jacob Brenner
Jacob Brenner I think this is fake unless the person got hurt or something it would be in small claims not trial court and this letter could have been gotten anywhere show your name on it as proof not just a court address that anyone can print off the net
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Tim Mangum
Tim Mangum What am I missing
"Raffle for baby albino blue"

1 albino blue
2 delivered by July
3 if HE did not produce any he would pay out $3000.

So it's sept she does not have a baby albino blue produced by ty and she does not have $3000. Nor does she have a guarantee on the animal offered to her backed by ty to be as good or better quality that he personally produces. Personally I would have asked if that was ok to offer up an animal I did not produce but whatever. I also would shut up and take the animal regardless but I can understand her frustration due to her not fully understanding what he plans on shipping to her. Not to mention not checking with her that she will be there to accept the animal on his planned ship dates. I really do not think there is much to pursue here. Other than it is being approached in a immature way on her behalf. Really judge Judy ��������
Tim Mangum's photo.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Brian Rashid
Brian Rashid Wth is wrong with people
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Peter Basta Brightbill
Peter Basta Brightbill Ty: PM me, and I'll hook you up with a friend who's a Boston lawyer.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Many people have sent me private messages that have commented on this post in my favor but one person who has commented here just sent me This

"These people want to just throw rose petals at his feet lol the contract clearly states a blue albino produced by him THIS YEAR or cash money. If he doesn't live up to this simple stipulations then do what you gata do Michelle. Sorry for the random message but this guy has flashed his fucking Rolex in too many pictures to act like he can't own up to is obligation to you."
Like · Reply · 13 mins
Peter J Ingargiola
Peter J Ingargiola I live in mass
Like · Reply · 11 mins
Rigo Lozano
Rigo Lozano Jesse Hardin
Like · Reply · 10 mins
Austin Bell
Austin Bell By process of elimination, it's not hard to figure out who Ty bought the other tegus from. Very people in US producing them. Is it fair to think both parties involved could handle this much more maturely?

Old 12-25-2016, 12:12 AM   #146
WebSlave
Quote:
i was able to put the pics into a pdf and now i cant figure out how to share it
Attach it to a post, just like you would do with an image file.

Old 12-25-2016, 12:19 AM   #147
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
it is telling me it is to big
i cant even email it its 50 photos

Old 12-25-2016, 12:26 AM   #148
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

And says this
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2016, 12:29 AM   #149
Sugarhedgie
And this
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2016, 12:41 AM   #150
Afrock86
I am now dumber after reading that Facebook feed. Such a shame some people are honestly that dumb when it comes to reading and comprehension. You're winning a tegu from a BREEDER, a person who produces things. How do these people get lost in such plain english???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu