Bad Guy Kevin Rivera stole my snake! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2018, 11:07 AM   #71
BobO'Booey
And if I am being totally honest it seems as though there are quite a few people who never got over their High School teenage girl drama

Old 05-23-2018, 11:11 AM   #72
Snake-Queen
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runs_With_Wolves View Post
Alright this has turned from a serious discussion to just trying to rip out each others throats. If y'all will excuse me, I'm off to the real world.
I don't blame you.

Research and ask questions is my best advice.

Old 05-23-2018, 01:37 PM   #73
Andy_G
OP, sounds like you have a lot to learn and you are willing to do so, which I commend you on. Although this is less than an idea situation, is it not an uncommon one, and it's clear to all including yourself that you over-reacted. Chalk it up as a learning experience, and take whatever constructive feedback you can from it. It is essential to do so, because if this reaction becomes habit, people will be hesitant to sell to you. All the best moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
And if I am being totally honest it seems as though there are quite a few people who never got over their High School teenage girl drama
I can't say that I completely disagree with you, but it's a bit puzzling to me that you would rather contribute towards the very thing that you dislike instead of discouraging it by ignoring it?

Old 05-23-2018, 02:10 PM   #74
Robert Walker
Quote:
it is really uncalled for and laughable that the people who run this forum turn a blind eye because that is where the real favoritism lies.
The people who run this forum are not the opinion police. Express your opinion if you like, but also allow others to express theirs, even if it is in direct conflict with the way you think things should be. The people who run this forum do care if opinions or actions violate forum rules. If no rules are broken, then we are not about stop a debate simply because one side cries foul.

Your choice to be here and participate is up to you.

Old 05-23-2018, 02:40 PM   #75
Lucille
Quote:
or is he even perhaps wrong
This is the BOI, (the I stands for inquiry, which is what seems to upset you), and is set up to help people not get scammed. Often, there are those with experience as well as community input, and each person taking the time to post brings a different and perhaps valuable perspective.
Rather than being upset at the quantity of participation, one might be thankful for all those wanting to help. I do believe that participation in the BOI whether it be reading, posting, or checking before purchase, significantly decreases the incidence of scams.
It is not unheard of to see the original tenor of a post change as new perspective is added. The truth is not always a short path.

Old 05-23-2018, 02:44 PM   #76
BobO'Booey
That's good, and I don't want stop people from expressing their opinions it just seems to me calling people thieves and Crooks right out of the gate would violate the terms of service and that the people who run this board and I would assume collect money from the advertisers wouldn't want to look so bad, it always seems to be the same group of people who pile on. If I were an Advertiser personally I might rethink how my company looks in that regard. With that being said I am doing as you stated..... using my choice to participate and comment unless or until the powers-that-be prevent me from doing so

Old 05-23-2018, 02:52 PM   #77
WebSlave
Quote:
That's good, and I don't want stop people from expressing their opinions it just seems to me calling people thieves and Crooks right out of the gate would violate the terms of service and that the people who run this board and I would assume collect money from the advertisers wouldn't want to look so bad, it always seems to be the same group of people who pile on. If I were an Advertiser personally I might rethink how my company looks in that regard. With that being said I am doing as you stated..... using my choice to participate and comment unless or until the powers-that-be prevent me from doing so
Warning: If you wish to discuss aspects about how this site is run, we have a forum set up where such discussions are encouraged and welcomed. -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=44

I suggest that you avail yourself of that resource if you wish to continue bashing, er, express your opinions of, this site. Otherwise the "powers that be" just may have no other choice but to terminate your off topic discussion in THIS forum and thread.

Old 05-23-2018, 02:53 PM   #78
BobO'Booey
Oh I'm not bashing this site I actually like the site quite a bit which is why I came here in the first place, I'm only pointing out that the behavior of some people is bad form

Old 05-23-2018, 02:55 PM   #79
BobO'Booey
And just out of curiosity why am I getting a warning on here and nobody else when others have done exactly the same as I have done? Doesn't that kind of prove my point?

Old 05-23-2018, 03:15 PM   #80
AbsoluteApril
OFF TOPIC discussion is not allowed on the BOI or in the classifieds. I don't know how many other ways this can be stated - take it to the FEEDBACK FORUM if you have questions or issues with the way the site is run. That is why you are getting yet another warning, we are trying to HELP you understand how this site works. Want to reply to my post? Don't... take it to the feedback forum. Thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!