Inquiry S&S exotics Houston - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
rockreptiles
S&S exotics Houston

Has any one done any buissness with these people please let me know. I ordered a female Honduran from them and it just come in today and i poped it and probed it and Its a male. i confronted Robert about this and he said i could ship it back , He said that the pair came from Vet so .....

feed back

seth

Old 02-20-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
TriangleReptiles
S & S

Try doing a search for them here on the BOI. Good luck. They offer NO guarrantees Once it's shipped or left the store, it's yours. Store policy.

http://www.sandsexoticanimals.com/order/guarantee.html

Old 04-06-2011, 09:12 AM   #3
machine0020
The store absolutely reeks. My fiancee will not go in anymore, saying it always makes her feel like she needs to take a bath afterwords. My friend just bought a white lipped python there 3 days ago, and upon getting it home and warmed up, noticed it was bubbling at the mouth. Since they were closed Monday, he called an left a message, then they told him to bring it in Tuesday. Upon taking it to the store, he was told to "keep the heat up" and that was it. No apology, no refund, offer to help with vet costs. The sales staff will say anything for a sale. Just Say No!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!