Inquiry Inquiry on Jerry Tresser "Knobtail- Lord of Flies" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2009, 01:10 AM   #1
xenesthis13
Inquiry on Jerry Tresser "Knobtail- Lord of Flies"

Anybody had bad experiences with this guy?

Backed out of orders? Was he rude, a jerk and did he make threats?

Problems with this shipments, policies, etc.?

Any information would be appreciated.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:59 AM   #2
xenesthis13
Thanks

Thank you Fauna members for sending me your experiences with this guy.

Some of it I already knew from my experience with him. There was some new info that I did not have before that confirms why I will not do business with him. He definitely can be a hot head and in how he conducts himself especially in the communications category.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:31 PM   #3
David Scarboro
It sounds like

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenesthis13 View Post
Thank you Fauna members for sending me your experiences with this guy.

Some of it I already knew from my experience with him. There was some new info that I did not have before that confirms why I will not do business with him. He definitely can be a hot head and in how he conducts himself especially in the communications category.
You have been reading the Scolaro handbook for jerks and idiots. Perhaps you should stand down. All these people contacting you by phone and email?
Sure, keep telling yourself that...

Old 01-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
xenesthis13
the fix is in

Bias shown

Old 01-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #5
David Scarboro
Keep on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenesthis13 View Post
Bias shown

You will bury yourself soon. I have never met or spoken with Jerry. We have posted to each other on different sides of a viewpoint. No bias, just watching you make an ass out of yourself...

Old 01-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #6
xenesthis13
The buddy system

The buddy system works, huh?

Old 01-24-2009, 08:47 PM   #7
Ken Harbart
Retaliatory threads such as this serve no useful purpose other than to waste time and space. If anything, they're more harmful to the OP as they paint a picture of that individual as being nothing more than a petulant child.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:11 PM   #8
xenesthis13
Retaliatory threads

Retaliatory threads?

Funny, I saw one posted on me, but you didn't have the same opinion? Bias shown. The fix is in.

Jerry and me are talking and we are working on some common ground to resolve our differences. Your posts doesn't help anything at all.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #9
hhmoore
Todd,
Just for the record....you're being an ass.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:31 PM   #10
jusmebabee
One "moderator calls him a petulant child and another "moderator calls him an ass.. I like the professionalism.
They said they were communicating so why can't you mods find something useful to do instead of trying to cause more issues..
Funny people here like to whine about Kingsnake yet I don't see the mods there making useless comments especially when the actual parties are trying to resolve their differences.
I see 2 petulant, childish (u fill in the blank) people..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
tarantulaspiders.com, todd gearheart