Inquiry Inquiry on Jerry Tresser "Knobtail- Lord of Flies" - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:09 AM   #31
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenesthis13 View Post
Oh, that was so constructive and positive - very nice.
After what you've started here? I guess the only thing left to ask is
"Would you like a tissue?"

Old 01-25-2009, 10:21 AM   #32
xenesthis13
Awesome

Let's see, we can't question moderators even when they incite the crap on the BOI (even when they should be discouraging that) and anybody can post anything? Great. Awesome. Great reflection upon the site. I've always heard about the free-for-all BOI forums here and hobbyists disgust with them.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #33
DAND
Quote:
Let's see, we can't question moderators even when they incite the crap on the BOI (even when they should be discouraging that) and anybody can post anything? Great. Awesome. Great reflection upon the site. I've always heard about the free-for-all BOI forums here and hobbyists disgust with them.
Somebody is getting cranky. Time for a nap perhaps.
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2009, 10:41 AM   #34
jusmebabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
After what you've started here? I guess the only thing left to ask is
"Would you like a tissue?"
Hey Ken Herbert will he receive warning points for posting off topic or does he get a pass for being in the non existent clique??
I just got hit with warning because I was bad and posted off topic and offended moderators by questioning them..
Thank you kingsnake for doing what you do...
Yea I know well stay at Kingsnake. I do, but when I see people who claim to be unbiased but aren't I like to call them on it..
Yea suspend me ban me what ever floats your boat.
Ironic that I have never had a post deleted or an ad pulled there and they are supposed to be the big bad evil empire. I bet 90% of the people here use that site more than this one but I guess it would infuriate the clique if the admitted it..

Old 01-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #35
John Apple
Wow....after reading all of this some would say discretion is the better form of valor.
I know Ken...[remember ken] and have a pretty high level of respect for Ken...no ass kissing just honest respect.
I don't know Jerry all that well
I know Todd .... and I generally like him...we have settled our long dispute and communicate very well .
Dand...I consider a very good friend and he may be brash at times but is as honest as all heck.

Todd starting a post about Jerry was a bit much...ya could have dragged up an old one about him.
they have settled the dispute so lets let sleeping fish sink

Old 01-25-2009, 10:49 AM   #36
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmebabee View Post
Hey Ken Herbert will he receive warning points for posting off topic or does he get a pass for being in the non existent clique??
I just got hit with warning because I was bad and posted off topic and offended moderators by questioning them..
Yea I know well stay at Kingsnake. I do, but when I see people who claim to be unbiased but aren't I like to call them on it..
Ironic that I have never had a post deleted or an ad pulled there and they are supposed to be the big bad evil empire. I bet 90% of the people here use that site more than this one but I guess it would infuriate the clique if the admitted it..
Would you like a tissue as well?
answer quick I'm getting low, lol

Old 01-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #37
Ken Harbart
Quote:
I have no opinion of you either way, outside of the behavior you've displayed in this thread. You've been told multiple times that if you want to discuss the moderation of this site, you can do so in the feedback forum. I even posted a link to the forum for you. I also referred you to the rules of the BOI so you could better understand how and why we operate this forum. Take a three day vacation to ponder it all. Hopefully a cooling off period will allow it to sink in.

Old 01-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #38
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmebabee View Post
Some people just don't know when to quit.

All the best to you, Joel. As I said, I don't know why you have that chip on your shoulder, and it's really none of my concern. I wish you well, but your continued denigration of this site and its staff has gotten really old really fast. If kingsnake is what you like, then more power to you. Good bye, and good luck.

Old 01-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #39
Ken Harbart
Same as the other one applies here... both the principles have come to an agreement, and Mr. Gearhart is currently unable to respond. There's no need to

Old 01-25-2009, 06:12 PM   #40
KNOBTAIL
Thumbs up To one and all,

Sorry that this got somewhat out of hand. Todd and I worked things out that mutually was beneficial. I may have over-reacted in some of my accusations. I apologize to Todd for that. Sometimes misunderstandings occur and until they are worked out appearances can be deceiving. In this case, Todd is a good guy. He may have been a bit overzeleous with some of the moderators, but I believe it was unintentional. I will also make a similar statement on the other thread. Lets close this up as there is no further benefit in causing any more hard feelings that have already been blown out of proportion.. JERRY

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
tarantulaspiders.com, todd gearheart