Info JERRY TRESSER - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2010, 08:23 PM   #61
KNOBTAIL
Reptirus

I am very happy for your purchase. If you were able to get what you wanted at the price that you were willing to pay, then that makes it sweeter...

My only added conclusion to this discussion which I would always prefer to take off the BOI anyway is that I think it would be to your advantage when making inquiries on animals you may want to purchase that you reconsider your approach and keep the question of a price reduction for a future post if any negotiations begin...

Maybe you are right and that I probably could have handled my replies in a more gentlemanly manner but this business has created some difficult choices sometimes and more then likely in this particular scenario mine was incorrect... My TOS was designed 50 years ago and although the business has gone through some revolutions, it has if nothing else provided me with a working haven that eliminates allot of flybynights and losers...

I do NOT include you in that statement, but there out there and the #s keep on growing because of the attraction to a quick buck based on unsuspecting customers who get taken literally on a daily basis...

My availability on livestock is not like it used to be when I was in the business. I prefer to choose whom I want to sell to sometimes.. Thats just the nature of how my comfort level is ... When I offer something for $ 1, 450. its usually because of the shipping , but if the sale is generated, I drop the $ 50 and use it for the shipping.... Its just my way of thanking them for the sale... Its business ... Take care... JERRY

Old 04-07-2011, 10:37 PM   #62
Alexandrina
I recently had a bad experience with Jerry Tresser. IMO he is not someone a person should do business with.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=237404

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
knobtail