Bad Guy Roger Rojas- Scammer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
Dbz4246
Roger Rojas- Scammer

I was supposed to do a trade deal with this guy, but he never pulled his end of the deal. After my snake was sent, I didnt hear from him again and he deleted his email address. Here is the emails between us:

Hey man, are you going to shipp the snake or not. I haven't heard from you in a few days let me know whats going on, please. Thanks

To: Jessie Olivarez <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: Male albino trade offer

Hey man , I literally just got in my car here at my job its 9:38 , I got stuck in crazy traffic on the way back from my last stop for my job , I'm gonna have to ship tomorrow , r u available for a Thursday delivery?
Ball Pythons In New Jersey
On Jan 31, 2012 9:34 PM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Do you have the tracking number?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2012, at 8:48 AM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

No biggie , i'd rather they have everything they need for a smooth shipment
On Jan 31, 2012 9:42 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sorry for all the late emails, I just needed it to book a shipment with SYR. I guess it's so they can contact both parties if something happens with the shipping

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2012, at 2:25 AM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

201 515 6508 , email is best way of contact though , sorry for thr delayed reply its 325am over here lol
On Jan 31, 2012 2:28 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sorry I also need your phone number before I can book a shipment

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2012, at 12:33 AM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

I get off around 630 pm and I have until 8pm to drop the package off at fedex , I shall send a tracking # as soon as I have one
On Jan 31, 2012 1:31 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok, I get off around 3 so I'll try sending a tracking number around then.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2012, at 12:26 AM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes fauna
On Jan 31, 2012 1:14 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok that works, my address is:

3272 W. Hwy. 190
Belton Tx, 76513

My name is Jessie Olivarez. I'm going to have to schedule a pickup with SYR. I'll send you a tracking number if you can do the same. What ad did you see, the one on faunaclassifieds?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2012, at 11:59 PM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

The low won't be an issue you can ship and have it held at my local fed ex facility , what's your add. , you can ship in my wifes name , she'll pick it up for me , the add. For the fed ex service center is
100 Redneck Ave.
Moonachie N.J. 07074
My wifes name is Leysa Pazos
On Jan 31, 2012 12:45 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
That sounds good, the lows for this week are all above 50. So tomorrow should work. The Only thing that worries me a bit is your Wednesday low.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2012, at 11:38 PM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

Tomorrow 57/41 , Wednesday 60/37 , tomorrow is perfect for shipping
On Jan 31, 2012 12:16 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok that sounds good, mine doesn't really take f/t very well. Loves live though. How's the weather there?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2012, at 10:43 PM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

Eats both f/t and live , he strikes faster when its live , when its thawed you have to wiggle it for a minute or so for him to strike , and I'm located in New Jersey
On Jan 30, 2012 10:44 PM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
That does interest me, does he eat F/T or live? And where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2012, at 8:12 PM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

Would a pastave male interest you? He's 347g empty eating appropriate sized rats

I searched his name, and nothing came up. So my assumption is that its a fake. I dont want anyone else to get screwed by this guy and he is going around on Fauna but I have no idea who he is. This is a picture of the pastave he sent me.
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #2
HighVoltageRoyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz4246 View Post
I was supposed to do a trade deal with this guy, but he never pulled his end of the deal. After my snake was sent, I didnt hear from him again and he deleted his email address. Here is the emails between us:

Hey man, are you going to shipp the snake or not. I haven't heard from you in a few days let me know whats going on, please. Thanks

To: Jessie Olivarez <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: Male albino trade offer

Hey man , I literally just got in my car here at my job its 9:38 , I got stuck in crazy traffic on the way back from my last stop for my job , I'm gonna have to ship tomorrow , r u available for a Thursday delivery?
On Jan 31, 2012 9:34 PM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Do you have the tracking number?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2012, at 8:48 AM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

No biggie , i'd rather they have everything they need for a smooth shipment
On Jan 31, 2012 9:42 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sorry for all the late emails, I just needed it to book a shipment with SYR. I guess it's so they can contact both parties if something happens with the shipping

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2012, at 2:25 AM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

201 515 6508 , email is best way of contact though , sorry for thr delayed reply its 325am over here lol
On Jan 31, 2012 2:28 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sorry I also need your phone number before I can book a shipment

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2012, at 12:33 AM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

I get off around 630 pm and I have until 8pm to drop the package off at fedex , I shall send a tracking # as soon as I have one
On Jan 31, 2012 1:31 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok, I get off around 3 so I'll try sending a tracking number around then.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2012, at 12:26 AM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes fauna
On Jan 31, 2012 1:14 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok that works, my address is:

3272 W. Hwy. 190
Belton Tx, 76513

My name is Jessie Olivarez. I'm going to have to schedule a pickup with SYR. I'll send you a tracking number if you can do the same. What ad did you see, the one on faunaclassifieds?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2012, at 11:59 PM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

The low won't be an issue you can ship and have it held at my local fed ex facility , what's your add. , you can ship in my wifes name , she'll pick it up for me , the add. For the fed ex service center is
100 Redneck Ave.
Moonachie N.J. 07074
My wifes name is Leysa Pazos
On Jan 31, 2012 12:45 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
That sounds good, the lows for this week are all above 50. So tomorrow should work. The Only thing that worries me a bit is your Wednesday low.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2012, at 11:38 PM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

Tomorrow 57/41 , Wednesday 60/37 , tomorrow is perfect for shipping
On Jan 31, 2012 12:16 AM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok that sounds good, mine doesn't really take f/t very well. Loves live though. How's the weather there?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2012, at 10:43 PM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

Eats both f/t and live , he strikes faster when its live , when its thawed you have to wiggle it for a minute or so for him to strike , and I'm located in New Jersey
On Jan 30, 2012 10:44 PM, "Jessie Olivarez" <jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
That does interest me, does he eat F/T or live? And where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2012, at 8:12 PM, Roger Rojas <ballsinnj@gmail.com> wrote:

Would a pastave male interest you? He's 347g empty eating appropriate sized rats

I searched his name, and nothing came up. So my assumption is that its a fake. I dont want anyone else to get screwed by this guy and he is going around on Fauna but I have no idea who he is. This is a picture of the pastave he sent me.
Wow...that's pretty terrible. Have you tried to inform him of this thread (I know that you have stated that he deleted his email but was wondering if there was another method)?

Where did this guy come from by the way? Is he a member here or did he just email you out of the blue?

Old 02-07-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
Dbz4246
I don't think he is a member here, I tried to find him and nothing. His name came up with nothing as well and I couldn't find anyone by that name in NJ. But he found my ad on fauna. I did however search his "wife's" name and there is only one person by that name in NJ

Old 02-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #4
Dbz4246
And I didn't bother notifying him of this thread and couldn't find him on facebook

Old 02-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #5
HighVoltageRoyals
Did any useful info yield from the wife's name in terms of contacting him? This is a REALLY bad situation and I hope it works out for you! What is the address you sent your snake to?

Old 02-07-2012, 02:33 PM   #6
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighVoltageRoyals View Post
Did any useful info yield from the wife's name in terms of contacting him? This is a REALLY bad situation and I hope it works out for you! What is the address you sent your snake to?
100 Redneck Ave.
Moonachie N.J. 07074
Leysa Pazos

That's the address I sent my snake to which is the Fed-ex location where his "wife" picked it up. And I did find some info on her when I searched the name, I found her facebook and sent her a message on that (don't know if she messaged back, I don't get on Facebook much). I also found that she works in an animal clinic. But also that when I searched the name, she is the only one by the name in the US. I also found that where she lives, where I sent the snake, and the location of the phone number he gave me are all within 20 minutes of each other or closer. I'll post the names of towns associated with this guy so that y'all could have the chance to avoid him

Old 02-07-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
HighVoltageRoyals
Quote:
100 Redneck Ave.
Moonachie N.J. 07074
Leysa Pazos

That's the address I sent my snake to which is the Fed-ex location where his "wife" picked it up. And I did find some info on her when I searched the name, I found her facebook and sent her a message on that (don't know if she messaged back, I don't get on Facebook much). I also found that she works in an animal clinic. But also that when I searched the name, she is the only one by the name in the US. I also found that where she lives, where I sent the snake, and the location of the phone number he gave me are all within 20 minutes of each other or closer. I'll post the names of towns associated with this guy so that y'all could have the chance to avoid him
Awesome information look up! I'm sure the "detectives" of Fauna can help you out more once they get the time; they always seem to pull rabbits out of their hats. But alas, I don't have their skills so this is the end of the road for my help I'm afraid. I really hope this turns out well for you!

Old 02-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #8
Focal
Quote:
100 Redneck Ave.
Moonachie N.J. 07074
Leysa Pazos

Bring it on!!

Old 02-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #9
HighVoltageRoyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Bring it on!!
AAAAWWWWW YEAH!

Glad you could join the man hunt Nick!

Old 02-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #10
Prp32378
Man.. Just last week he wanted to do a trade for the pair of albinos i had posted...
Mistic for albinos..looked like a mojo to me.. So i didnt wanna trade..
Thats terrible jessie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!