Bad Guy I GOT SCAMMED!!! By Randy Gilkerson (lilroc338) of Gilroc Reptiles!!! BEWARE!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2011, 07:02 PM   #91
Focal
Return the snake!!

Old 08-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #92
MorphMenagerie
I wish there was a "like" button on people's posts bc there are too many valid points here! Laura, I feel like maybe you should pursue with an attorney I feel like this guy needs to learn a lesson. I hope your doing ok, your a great person and I know this crap he's putting you through is taking a toll. Keep us posted, sorry again!

Old 08-14-2011, 07:11 PM   #93
CRHerps
Well as of right now it looks like its not going so well. Why don't we all chip in like $5-$10 and help her out towards another male bumblebee.

Old 08-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #94
xxMKxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRHerps View Post
Well as of right now it looks like its not going so well. Why don't we all chip in like $5-$10 and help her out towards another male bumblebee.
Oh heck yes!! I'm game if enough people are in. For sure!

Old 08-14-2011, 07:19 PM   #95
Necoco
If i didn't just spend all my paycheck on rodents i would definitely pitch in as well. =)

Old 08-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #96
bullies&balls
It would be better and more fun to have all the gus here local he has scammed and ran his mouth at to go to his FACILITY and ASK POLITLY for her snake back, along with the others he scammed, like the pair of DH albino pieds LOL

Old 08-14-2011, 07:37 PM   #97
tikigator
Quote:
Oh my goodness I am VERY grateful for people being so incredibly kind and wanting to help me out but seriously guys, and I am mean this, it is not necessary. I do GREATLY appreciate the thought...and a couple of you have PMed me offering to send me bumble bees. But please let me remind you that if I needed a male I would not have traded mine. I am not in need of a male bee...so I would feel totally wrong accepting one from someone and then having to turn around and sell/trade it.

It's not about the fact he has my bumble bee morph, it's the fact that he has one of my snakes that I did care about and wanted to see go to a GOOD RESPONSIBLE home. And the fact I needed a FEMALE to add to my collection.

I really appreciate the offer but money is tight for everyone I would much rather everyone just spread the word to keep others from being scammed by Randy. He's not going to send the bee back, I just really really hope he will take good care of him, or if he does end up selling him or trading him that the bee goes to a really good home that will appropriately care for him.

But please don't turn this into a charity case....because I didn't post this for people to feel sorry for me. Not at ALL. I don't want people's sympathy beause I was a fool and trusted someone I should not have....although I do appreciate everyone's support...I didn't do this for people to feel sorry for me I did this to call him out and warn everyone about him.

I almost got scammed a week or so ago by someone trying to trade me a pied female and thankfully Dennis posted the link in the add to the BOI and I found out he was trying to scam a few of us and THANKFULLY I found out in time. So if this thread can prevent ANYONE from getting scammed by Randy then I achieved my goal. He just infuriates me.

Old 08-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #98
CRHerps
Hey Laura, Its not that I was feeling bad for you. Its that I was trying to help out and that we as herp keepers and breeders should remain to stay as a close group and not have to fight for everything on our own.

Old 08-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #99
tikigator
Quote:
Hey Laura, Its not that I was feeling bad for you. Its that I was trying to help out and that we as herp keepers and breeders should remain to stay as a close group and not have to fight for everything on our own.

And greatly appreciate the joined forces I have no problem bringing the bad guys down...I wish there was a way to kick him off fauna for good. He'll probably just come up with a new name. Hopefully people will catch on though and keep everyone posted.

Old 08-14-2011, 07:56 PM   #100
lilroc338
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls View Post
It would be better and more fun to have all the gus here local he has scammed and ran his mouth at to go to his FACILITY and ASK POLITLY for her snake back, along with the others he scammed, like the pair of DH albino pieds LOL
Lol you crack me up, come on down ill pay for dinner,
Or I can come to your house an pick you up..you still in newark,
Un that little dog house?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gilroc reptiles, lilroc338, r and j reptiles, randy gilkerson