Bad Guy I GOT SCAMMED!!! By Randy Gilkerson (lilroc338) of Gilroc Reptiles!!! BEWARE!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2011, 09:28 PM   #21
jrbannister0726
So Randy you are on here right now are you going to grow a backbone have some integrity and man the f*** up and return what you have basically stolen from this women. Also post all of his contact info of any kind including address so it'll be able to be added to the list shoud he decide to create another account and try to get over on someone else.

Old 08-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #22
tikigator
He's not gonna man up. I gave him every single opportunity to fix this and he not only refused, but he was a total jerk about it. I understand crap happens and I have received snakes that were the wrong sex, I have been shipped snakes with mites, I have been sold snakes with URIs, but I ALWAYS have given the seller the opportunity to correct the problem, as I would hope someone would do for me. Because let's face it...once the snake leaves our home, who knows what the conditions of the transit are. And if the snake arrives sick, or heaven forbid dead, it is not always the fault of the seller...thats a risk anytime you ship ANY live animal. HOWEVER....shipping the wrong sex snake, that is the wrong size, and then trying to flip the story to make it sound like the person receiving it scammed you and then totally lie about even owning the snake that someone else has proof you purchased from them? Yeah...NOT COOL. And I cannot say enough that I am SO THANKFUL that I got proof of this. If I didn't have that photo of Frank's facebook I would be dead in the water, my word vs. his.

Old 08-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #23
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikigator View Post
He's not gonna man up. I gave him every single opportunity to fix this and he not only refused, but he was a total jerk about it. I understand crap happens and I have received snakes that were the wrong sex, I have been shipped snakes with mites, I have been sold snakes with URIs, but I ALWAYS have given the seller the opportunity to correct the problem, as I would hope someone would do for me. Because let's face it...once the snake leaves our home, who knows what the conditions of the transit are. And if the snake arrives sick, or heaven forbid dead, it is not always the fault of the seller...thats a risk anytime you ship ANY live animal. HOWEVER....shipping the wrong sex snake, that is the wrong size, and then trying to flip the story to make it sound like the person receiving it scammed you and then totally lie about even owning the snake that someone else has proof you purchased from them? Yeah...NOT COOL. And I cannot say enough that I am SO THANKFUL that I got proof of this. If I didn't have that photo of Frank's facebook I would be dead in the water, my word vs. his.
Social networks are truly a powerful beast. It always amazes me when someone thinks they can pull this sort of thing and think they can actually get away unscathed..... I need a shower after reading this Good luck, OP..I hope you can eventually wash the Randy off too Jim MacDonald aka pythonjim

Old 08-12-2011, 11:24 PM   #24
jrbannister0726
All of his contact info and address so the mods can be aware and it can be added to list should he be so inclined to make another profile/alias. Like the vast majority of scammers on here almost everyone of them attempts to most fail miserably due to members of this site being on top of their game, but some do get by for a time. But the contact info eventually catches up with them.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #25
CRHerps
Laura, really sorry to hear about what happened. There are just so many scumbags out there trying to screw people over. I hope you can get your bee back.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:27 AM   #26
RichsBallPythons
He ripped you off BADLY. And if that bee was shipped 100% healthy, one night being shipped and arriving cold will not make it sick. Its best it arrived cold rather warm to human touch. I get a snake shipped and its warmer than my hands i cool them off as their overheated. Most dont realize 30k feet in air is like winter. About 99% of all snakes arrived here were cold/cool to a 88F hand.

The hissing hes mistaken for RI as he just got a snake that traveled 1000s of miles and is stressed and pissed. He pretty much owes you about $200 to compensate for the mis sex or return the bee. He never took that snake to the vet, just wanted to squeeze you of more money.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:49 AM   #27
farfrumugen
i would contact frank asci(sp) and have him post a reply here as well if he can. also has gilroc reptiles been informed of this post?
i hope this guy mans up and sends the snake back.

adam jeffery

Old 08-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #28
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by farfrumugen View Post
i would contact frank asci(sp) and have him post a reply here as well if he can. also has gilroc reptiles been informed of this post?
i hope this guy mans up and sends the snake back.

adam jeffery
If you read the entire thread, Randy was lurking in the shadows.......
Jim MacDonald aka pythonjim

Old 08-13-2011, 01:03 AM   #29
Bobby Douglass
Great job with the picture you took of it in front of the computer. The is no doubt it's the same snake.

Old 08-13-2011, 02:21 AM   #30
Dennis Hultman
Laura, If you can post the picture from Frank and your picture in this thread that would be great. So it is all right here for everyone to see.

Also, you can leave him feedback on his trader rating with a link to this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gilroc reptiles, lilroc338, r and j reptiles, randy gilkerson