Bad Guy I GOT SCAMMED!!! By Randy Gilkerson (lilroc338) of Gilroc Reptiles!!! BEWARE!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2011, 02:06 AM   #61
SamanthaJane13
Ooops-sorry-that's the tag list.

Old 08-14-2011, 02:14 AM   #62
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikigator View Post
I'm sorry I didn't know the first photo I posted did not show up! I am still new to posting things and photos, etc so I apologize. Here let me see if this works I uploaded the photos to fauna gallery.

This is the pic of me holding the snake I received infront of the computer with Frank's facebook photo of the snake he sold to Randy:

Wow. That's AMAZINGLY clearly the same animal. Absolute pattern match. Yipes. Any chance you've got a photo of the girl you thought you were getting, too?

Old 08-14-2011, 07:41 AM   #63
tikigator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheideman View Post
Wow. That's AMAZINGLY clearly the same animal. Absolute pattern match. Yipes. Any chance you've got a photo of the girl you thought you were getting, too?
You know I don't because my phone deletes messages after so many rack up in the conversation. I didn't know that until I needed the dang photo (figures). And I didn't save the photo to begin with because at the time, why would I? It was clearly a black pastel behind held in his hand so the photo wasn't great....but I went on his facebook to check out his lesser he said he had. And I actually would have rather had a lesser...so I told him that but then all of a sudden (ironically) he had JUST traded the lesser for a male lemon blast (so he said) so I told him fine I'd take the black pastel female. But unfortunately those texts are no longer in the conversation on my phone.

Either way, even if it was the same snake he sent me or not, I wouldn't have known it wasn't a female by looking at the picture. And at that point in time I wouldn't have matched it up to Frank's anyway. At that stage in the game I thought he was a good guy, man was I wrong.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:43 AM   #64
CRHerps
If you need to go back and get those text messages you can usually contact your cell phone provider and have them send you all of your past text messages. Also some companies let you view it online so you can print them out yourself.

Old 08-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #65
Focal
This is truly sad. I think he's #1 on the Fauna list right now!

Old 08-14-2011, 09:37 AM   #66
rcpreis3
Is this your Bee in his profile pic Laura?

http://www.facebook.com/Gilroc.repti...00002447027306

Old 08-14-2011, 10:24 AM   #67
Kotori
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but lilroc338 for full name says Randall Gilkerson Jr, and lilroc also says Randall L Gilkerson Jr, and they both have Ohio as their location, with lilroc338 elaborating, saying Columbus, Ohio. He stopped using lilroc when he created lilroc338.

On a separate note,I think you should pursue legal measures. Not only would you get your snake back (or the money difference), it would be a warning to other scammers about what could happen to them.

Just my thoughts.
Morgan Sturgeon

Old 08-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #68
lilroc338
Wow this so not true....first off I have sold a few snakes on here, ive sold a super pastel.an it was female, an thats what he got..an he was so happy with his female, he text me an ask me ,if I had anything more I wanted to sale...Now that was a female black pastel,an if you ask her she will tell you she has a few black pastels......an the one shes putting up is not the one I sent to her...This is Bs..i bought 15 snakes off a breeder here in ohio he gave me good deal on them to get me started.the ones that I didnt need or want I sold...so ask your self this.if you sold a snake to some one, an when they get it, they text you an say hey this is not a female..an you know for sure it is.so then she sends me a pic, an when you look at the pic, you know it aint the one that you sent her..now what, im gonna take a loss NOT.......i have never had this happen before..this is so wrong for you people to bad name me on her world...an yes I ve change the name on facebook an stands for me an my sons name...so I hope every one reads this with an open mind, an a understand heart
Have a good sun day people

Old 08-14-2011, 03:29 PM   #69
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilroc338 View Post
Wow this so not true....first off I have sold a few snakes on here, ive sold a super pastel.an it was female, an thats what he got..an he was so happy with his female, he text me an ask me ,if I had anything more I wanted to sale...Now that was a female black pastel,an if you ask her she will tell you she has a few black pastels......an the one shes putting up is not the one I sent to her...This is Bs..i bought 15 snakes off a breeder here in ohio he gave me good deal on them to get me started.the ones that I didnt need or want I sold...so ask your self this.if you sold a snake to some one, an when they get it, they text you an say hey this is not a female..an you know for sure it is.so then she sends me a pic, an when you look at the pic, you know it aint the one that you sent her..now what, im gonna take a loss NOT.......i have never had this happen before..this is so wrong for you people to bad name me on her world...an yes I ve change the name on facebook an stands for me an my sons name...so I hope every one reads this with an open mind, an a understand heart
Have a good sun day people

Yes you take the loss. You send the WRONG snake that is worth half the value of the bee. Either send the bee back or send $200 to compensate for the mis sex and value. If your not willing to correct your f*** up then you need to stop selling animals.

Old 08-14-2011, 03:34 PM   #70
laterob
Randy - how did she get the same snake you bought from Frank? Look at the side-by-sides above - you can't POSSIBLY say they are different snakes. Well, apparently, when that snake was sent to you, it was a male. Then, in your possession, it turned female. Then, during shipping, it decided to change back. Ask yourself this....does that make any sense at all to you?

Just for the record.....popping and probing are NOT the same thing. Showing that you popped a snake by submitting a picture of a set of probes is nonsense.

So, are she AND the person who sold you the snake wrong about the sex? Or do you think those are different snakes in the side-by-side?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gilroc reptiles, lilroc338, r and j reptiles, randy gilkerson