Bad Guy I GOT SCAMMED!!! By Randy Gilkerson (lilroc338) of Gilroc Reptiles!!! BEWARE!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #71
maggie22195
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Yes you take the loss. You send the WRONG snake that is worth half the value of the bee. Either send the bee back or send $200 to compensate for the mis sex and value. If your not willing to correct your f*** up then you need to stop selling animals.
I completely agree with you. This guy seriously needs to wake up! And the fact that he wont just send the bee back and have laura send the black pastel back means that HE KNEW HE SOLD HER A MALE AND HE DID THIS TO HER INTENTIONALLY! I can't believe this guy! I am so sorry Laura!!!!!

Old 08-14-2011, 03:38 PM   #72
laterob
Quote:
Yes you take the loss. You send the WRONG snake that is worth half the value of the bee. Either send the bee back or send $200 to compensate for the mis sex and value. If your not willing to correct your f*** up then you need to stop selling animals.
As usual, Rich is spot-on. I wouldn't even give you the benefit of calling it a 'loss', though. Seems more like 'lost potential ill-gotten gains' or just plain ' up on your part'.

Old 08-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #73
maggie22195
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
As usual, Rich is spot-on. I wouldn't even give you the benefit of calling it a 'loss', though. Seems more like 'lost potential ill-gotten gains' or just plain ' up on your part'.
+1

Old 08-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #74
laterob
And he's looking at an ad for 3-level displays right now. Like he's got any chance of getting anywhere passed CL if he doesn't man up and fix this. In my older, meaner days, I would have called the guy a d-bag, but times they-are-a-changin'.

Old 08-14-2011, 03:45 PM   #75
CRHerps
Times haven't changed that much, you can still call him a d-bag. He ruined his own name in this business by screwing others over.

Old 08-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #76
xxMKxx
You conveniently change your name the day after this post?

You popped in here to read this thread the last couple days and this is all you got?

She laid out a dang essay. Pics, conversations, etc.
Do you at least have the reciept for the vet being the bee had a so called URI?
Can you maybe post fb screen shots of the auction that has her winning what is obviously the same snake?
I'm pretty certain the guy that actioned the snake (frank?) Has confirmed you were the winner.

Granted most of us were waiting for your reply to see just how bad you'd fail at it, but cmon man bring it. At least make an attempt to prove everyone wrong here.

Old 08-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #77
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilroc338 View Post
Wow this so not true....first off I have sold a few snakes on here, ive sold a super pastel.an it was female, an thats what he got..an he was so happy with his female, he text me an ask me ,if I had anything more I wanted to sale...Now that was a female black pastel,an if you ask her she will tell you she has a few black pastels......an the one shes putting up is not the one I sent to her...This is Bs..i bought 15 snakes off a breeder here in ohio he gave me good deal on them to get me started.the ones that I didnt need or want I sold...so ask your self this.if you sold a snake to some one, an when they get it, they text you an say hey this is not a female..an you know for sure it is.so then she sends me a pic, an when you look at the pic, you know it aint the one that you sent her..now what, im gonna take a loss NOT.......i have never had this happen before..this is so wrong for you people to bad name me on her world...an yes I ve change the name on facebook an stands for me an my sons name...so I hope every one reads this with an open mind, an a understand heart
Have a good sun day people
Im Franks wife and since iam the one who packs and ships the animal I can say for sure that snake was the one we shipped to Gilroc. He is a scam artist and is no good .He still owes us money so I woudnt waste your time buying animals from him

Old 08-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #78
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilroc338 View Post
Wow this so not true....first off I have sold a few snakes on here, ive sold a super pastel.an it was female, an thats what he got..an he was so happy with his female, he text me an ask me ,if I had anything more I wanted to sale...Now that was a female black pastel,an if you ask her she will tell you she has a few black pastels......an the one shes putting up is not the one I sent to her...This is Bs..i bought 15 snakes off a breeder here in ohio he gave me good deal on them to get me started.the ones that I didnt need or want I sold...so ask your self this.if you sold a snake to some one, an when they get it, they text you an say hey this is not a female..an you know for sure it is.so then she sends me a pic, an when you look at the pic, you know it aint the one that you sent her..now what, im gonna take a loss NOT.......i have never had this happen before..this is so wrong for you people to bad name me on her world...an yes I ve change the name on facebook an stands for me an my sons name...so I hope every one reads this with an open mind, an a understand heart
Have a good sun day people
Open mind... You can't be serious. The snake you sold is the one you bought Sexed male by someone with experience. You have committed an act of fraud and you need to own up to your mistake. Send the bee back and take the lose. You are only hurting yourself. Nobody is going to buy from you after this. Thats two threads in one week lol way to go scum bag...

Old 08-14-2011, 03:59 PM   #79
dragonheart718
This is horrible.

Laura, is the bee pictured on his facebook page yours? If so, he states that it is for sale.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:43 PM   #80
sagespyder@yahoo.com
i have been following this since it started and i can't believe that randy came on here and stands by his own claims without offering anything that could possibly show that he is telling the truth

meanwhile, Laura has posted enough evidence to show that you scammed her quite willfully and even though it has been proven through the person you bought the snake from and Laura you decide not to fix it at all.

IF you can post evidence about the URI then you might have something to stand on about the snake she sent you but you have yet to do that.

randy if you frequent the BOI then you should know that saving your name can do wonders when it comes to selling your snakes and getting new customers to trust you to stand by what you sell.

right now you have nothing to stand on except your words and quite frankly they are doing nothing for you or your rep. do yourself a favor and send her snake back to her and you get your snake back. I highly doubt that Laura switched your snake with another as she has posted evidence that she contacted you as soon as she received the snake. unless you can post proof that this is not so you are in a world of trouble. after all it has been seen time and time again here that true scammers here don't give a flying about their rep. if you did int he least you would eat the shipping and send the snake back because i don't believe you ever took her snake to the vet as was previously posted and i doubt you have a receipt to show you did.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gilroc reptiles, lilroc338, r and j reptiles, randy gilkerson