Holy Crap - Someone Died - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:40 AM   #21
KNOBTAIL
teatime: "How shows like Fear Factor survive without being sued is to have extensive waivers, and I'm sure Ben covered everything with his"

I dont know, but I seriously doubt that Ben even had lliabiilty for this to occur. For sure to poen the store at non business hours and conduct a circus like atmosphere could easily obviate whatever insurance he may have had.... The answer is very simple teatime.. If bankruptcy is filed you will know he had NO insurance to cover this catastrophic loss

Old 10-15-2012, 10:22 AM   #22
hadenglock
Everybody who doesnt live under a rock in the reptile industry is well aware of the incident at Ben Siegels facility, the fact that you keep bringing it up (in the BOI threads as well) doesnt take a genius to figure out that you have a problem with Ben Siegel, and guess what? nobody cares, and nobody agrees with you.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #23
RainDropExotics
Werent you at the contest? For someone who was against such a "circus" it's strange you would be there in support of it.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #24
kiwitwist
I was at the contest. From the sounds of Jerry's comments, it doesn't sound like he was there. If he was there, then he certainly was not paying attention.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #25
kiwitwist
Also- that video floating around, that's my footage. I noticed his strategy when he was eating the hornworms- cram as much into mouth as possible, mush it up, wash down with water. It seemed like an awesome strat at the time.

My personal guess would be asphyxiation on vomit after some pretty intense digestive system irritation.

But yes, the South Florida Herpetological Society set up a fund for his daughters.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #26
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitwist View Post
My personal guess would be asphyxiation on vomit after some pretty intense digestive system irritation.
I'm thinking same thing. I once had food poisoning and started vomiting so violently that had my wife not been there I probably would have died from asphyxiation.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #27
BenSiegelReptiles
NOW THIS IS FUNNY! thanks again to Mr tresser for giving my attorneys more ammo for the case we are working on. AND JUST SO EVERYONE HERE UNDERSTAND WHY JERRY DECIDED TO COME ON HERE AND BECOME SO VOCAL-it was a rebuttal because he took advantage of us on a $1000 transaction. Here is the thread I started and as you can see--sad mr tresser is circling the bowl--grasping at straws --fun reading--get in on it!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=354836

Old 10-15-2012, 12:02 PM   #28
BenSiegelReptiles
JERRY--are you that ridiculously stupid? Are you serious? I know you are an ex cop, but do you really think you are not liable at this point? Your a EX cop tresser-you know the rules, and I for one am not in the least bit frightened or intimidated by your bullying tactics. THE JIG IS UP--people that know you are coming out of the woodwork's. I really hope you are not as broke as I think you are but that does not even matter. I will pay whatever it costs to have justice served to you.

Old 10-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #29
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
Why bring this up ?
Oh, I think we all know the answer to THAT question, Jerry......

Old 10-15-2012, 12:26 PM   #30
SPJ
This thread took a seriously nasty turn from what I expected when I posted the info in the first place. I posted this as information NOT so someone could attack Ben. It was a tragic accident. Stop with the personal vendatta crap!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!