Hey Gang... Long Time No See - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-19-2005, 08:24 PM   #1
Ross Payan - LA
Hey Gang... Long Time No See

Hey Guys,

Man it's been a long time since I've logged into any of the forums (almost a year I think =\ ), but it's good to see that some of the old faces are still around.

How are all you guys and gals doing?!

Anything special going on?

Just wanted to let you guys know that I wasn't dead, lol. Hopefully I'll be able to visit pretty frequently again.

-Ross Payan
LeosAnonymous.com

Old 02-19-2005, 09:53 PM   #2
Monte
I seem to remember some nerd named Ross . . .

. . . LOL - hey bud, how are you?

Good to hear from you again.

Your season started yet? What's on the plate?

PS - I wept bitterly while you were gone . . . .

Old 02-19-2005, 09:54 PM   #3
robin d.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! ross you are back and came to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH you have missed so much. we have been worried about you. i hope all is good or getting better wooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo the man is back!!!

Old 02-19-2005, 10:13 PM   #4
Golden Gate Geckos
Yay!

Hey Ross! We all know you've gone 'underground' and are about to spring something really cool on us. We are waiting with baited breath!

Old 02-19-2005, 10:27 PM   #5
Ross Payan - LA
There's the old faces I was talking about... =)

Man it really has been a LONG time... life's been a bit crazy around here over the last 9 months or so. Lot's of things to do (not all reptile related unfortunately!) and it looks like I'm moving again come the middle of May! Not too mention my business/partner split, it's all me now.

Nothing too too crazy going on here... I've been working on diversifying the red stripe gene pool (thx for some nice stripers to work with there Marcia!). I've got some awesome breeding loans going on with Garrick (bumblebee and spyder ball pythons are hopefully cookin soon *finger's crossed*) and I'm about to get a huge clutch of albino hognose from the biggest het female I have ever seen, which I'm pumped about. Hopefully I can spring out some outstanding outcrossed red stripes in the coming months with any luck!

So you guys have to tell me, what all have I missed?! I've been out of the loop for way too long now, being a loner is no fun, lol.

Monte, still working on your BOLD projects? I wanna see that tiger striped.

And Robin, like I said, meatwad is just the Bomb!

Catch me up guys!

It looks like KelliH has some crazy stuff going on with the bells too!

Old 02-19-2005, 11:51 PM   #6
robin d.
monte is a weiner and is allergic to crickets and got out of leos... now he keeps an awesome collection of cresties and aurics.
terry brasher(beekgeek) bought montes tiger projects and is getting some serious bold stripers from it well as some killer tigers (yeah buddy)
i turned 31 and get crankier by the day
kelli has been kickin out some amazing bells and SHTCT... and ALOT of other stuff and lives the life of a vampire
marciahas been getting new geckos she even got a REAL brown tremper and she gets crankier by the day
errmm dont hear much from Jon Ho
Chris Newsom posts sometimes
Jodi is around here from time to time
brett got out of geckos
Lots of new faces some good some bad and some ya just want to ring their neck
damn damn double damn i know i am missing LOTS of name .... hear that noise? that was my brain farting

Old 02-20-2005, 12:09 AM   #7
E2MacPets
Who are you? :-D

Old 02-20-2005, 12:27 AM   #8
robin d.
oh yeah steven.. he is still a hairy man

Old 02-20-2005, 12:28 AM   #9
groovygeckos
hey Ross

cant wait to see some "red-stripe albinos "

Old 02-20-2005, 12:38 AM   #10
Manhattan Herps
good to see you again ross, hows the red stipe albino project coming along?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!