Steven Baker of SC Bad News!!! HELP - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2006, 06:38 PM   #11
steven baker
hey chris you have mail !

Old 08-16-2006, 06:39 PM   #12
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven baker
hey chris you have mail !
no i dont

Old 08-16-2006, 06:41 PM   #13
steven baker
oh wait chris godino sorry !

Old 08-16-2006, 07:42 PM   #14
skycock
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven baker
as far as trey bell man you have alot of nerve lol i never said to you i have a redheded bomshell
First off, those were your exact words to me - do not take shots at my credibility, I have no reason to lie about that. Secondly, I have taken more crap for the past few months from more than a few people for even thinking about doing business with you. All I am going to say is that you NEED to pay the people you owe...and I believe you know what and who I am talking about. You will never get anywhere dodging people. I do not like being in the middle of all this, but for some reason I am. I have all the veterans from SC on my case constantly and it is really getting old. It would be in your best interest to make the phone call, I know you have his number. Just straighten everything out and that will be that. Congrats on your SeaWorld connections...I would think they would pay pretty well for things.
Trey Bell

Old 08-17-2006, 09:57 AM   #15
steven baker
hello trey as i see by this you think i am a dummy but as you should know they paid the same you would have $25 each for the terrapins i didnt make a dime lol and as far as the you know whos yeah i know who and if your (veterans) would have returned what was taken by them from me i wouldnt need to pay the person you are speaking of ! all of the animals that were given to me to sale ended up well i think you know who had them ! needless to say about $2,500 worth of snakes ,turtles and one five foot caiman with its 300 gl rubbermaid pond thats was $280 in it self was never returned ! i you are a (good guy ) trey and i never said you were not and have even told people to look you up for boxturtles and koi ! oh and as far as the golf corse they asked me to take the turtles out of the pond becouse of the 1,000s that are there donot have enuff food to eat ! i dont got in to areas were they will live fine and trap them ! and have even relocated tons of them . so on that note have a good day

Old 08-17-2006, 10:08 AM   #16
skycock
Just clear this up for everyone...
What is your story about how the Charleston show? What was your part in the whole thing in your own words? And what happened with the animals that were stolen? I, as well as others reading this, would like to know -
Trey Bell

Old 08-17-2006, 10:11 AM   #17
steven baker
cathy that is not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southerncat
It is people like Steven Baker that make the good guys pay! He was the ring leader in the Repticon theaft! I think his parole officer will be very interested in your story.

I found out that after the March show(of this year) in Ladson SC that Steven was in the parking lot of the show meeting up with a vendor from Florida. He did not come inside for several reasons:
1) he knew there were vendors that he had stole from in the venue
2) there were armed guards inside
3) he was Already breaking his parole by being in the parking lot

Let's see what we can do to find this creep!

Cathy Elrod
all of this is untrue and i did not come inside becouse i have no reason to upset a show and nor did i want too! i spent the whole weekend with friends so if something did go wrong i didnt get the blame , so please look in to matters befor you make a post and dont even know what is the real deal ! cathy i dont even know who you are and hope you will understand that i am not a creep nor would i like to be called one so please ask befor you speak and then maybe you will know what is going on ! thanks steven baker

Old 08-17-2006, 10:30 AM   #18
hbreen
I see that you have your location listed as San Antonio, but I have heard from some very reputable sources that you're back in the Charleston area. Trying to throw folks off your scent?

Old 08-17-2006, 11:09 AM   #19
steven baker
no not at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbreen
I see that you have your location listed as San Antonio, but I have heard from some very reputable sources that you're back in the Charleston area. Trying to throw folks off your scent?
no i have been in charleston ! is a matter of fact last week i came in to see my mom and dad and even ate at chick filllet and had the cops called to see if i was i was wanted and came back clear so no i am in tx as of now as that was part of my probation that i be transfered there so i can go back to work as i couldnt get a job in sc ! but thinks for the looking out steve baker

Old 08-17-2006, 03:54 PM   #20
COBRA Wildlife Expor
Too Many Snakes In The Trade!!!!!!

Hey Chris!

Sure sorry to hear about this. I’m glad you posted the information so others may see how this guy operates. I realize $800 is a lot of $$ (for us, at least) but the sad truth is lawyers will take far more and the chances of any recovery are low, if you can nail this slippery eel down. Man, that Chris Hunter, of Nature Coast Exotics, scam was an eye opener for Sandy and me. Not only did I know there were people out there with that kind of nerve, I didn’t know it was so hard to collect from this con artist.

At 18, you are already an awesome, straightforward businessman and I enjoyed working with you. Write this one off, bro! I hope to see ya back in the trade soon!

Glad you posted this. We need to alert the public to these guys. There are way too many snakes in this trade and I’m not talking about the reptiles!

-Mike Roberts
COBRA Wildlife Exporters

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!