Brian Cox @ Cox Reptiles Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2006, 09:39 PM   #1
Rainbowboaman
Brian Cox @ Cox Reptiles Inquiry

I did a search & nothing came up. Has anyone had any experience with him?

Old 09-16-2006, 10:21 PM   #2
JCCS
I have not purchased anything from Brian, but I did sell him a snake last year. The transaction was very smooth, he did everything on time and was very professional. I would not hesitate to purchase from him.

Chris Canada-Smith

Old 09-17-2006, 01:17 AM   #3
Dennis Hultman
Hi Chris,
There have been a couple of other inquires but not much more.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=78876
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=83354

One person said he was going ahead with the purchase but didn't report back how it went. You could send him a P.M.

Old 09-17-2006, 11:41 PM   #4
mcgrath5860
I purchased two albino nelson milksnakes from Brian In June. I was impressed by the fact we spent hours on the phone talking about these snakes and overall herpeculture in general. Very knowledgable fellow. He works 2nd shift so take that into consideration when you contact him but he responds immediately to his messages. I will definately purchase from him again we he has something i want. Don't worry. If you purchase from him he does what he says and communicates everything.

Old 09-18-2006, 09:53 AM   #5
Rainbowboaman
Thanks Dennis. Well I sent payment to him. I'll let you know how it went.
Chris Pearson

Old 09-28-2006, 12:24 AM   #6
Rainbowboaman
Brian Cox, Great Guy

Just wanted to say I did my deal with Brian & everything went great. The snakes are screamers & have fed twice already. I look forward to dealing with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!