Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:19 AM   #61
JG1153
I don't see the files containing the ads I attached to my previous post? I am able to attach the file for the second ad but the first one is too big so I'll just post the txt here and omit the photos which are the same as in the second ad.

Blue Marine File Snake's: $250

Breathtaking Marine File Snake's available. These were caught on a reef and are not a brackish water locale. These are a true salt water species and are only to maintained in saltwater.

Unlike the other locales, these are feeding voraciously and are thriving on sailfin molly feeders, goldfish, and ruby red minnows as seen eating in the photos. No fungus, no rubbed noses, just healthy beautiful specimens.

These are mind-blowing display animal - almost like having a true sea snake.

Tank requirement for a pair are a 10 gallon, salt (Instant Ocean Mix), sponge filter/air-pump, biological water conditioner, and some rocks for hiding spots.

Priced at $250 each. Pair's available for $500.00.

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: Is via next day delivery service at a flat fixed rate of $60.00. During warm or cold temperatures, reptiles and amphibians are shipped with a heat or cold pack as applicable for safe transport.

PAYMENT: Paypal, Money Order, or Credit Card is gladly accepted.

GUARANTEE: There is a live arrival guarantee on all reptiles when delivered on time with express service and an unconditional two-week health guarantee on all captive born snakes. All wild caught specimens are medicated for any potential parasites.

CONTACT: Best via email at the "(Contact Me)" link (above, left). Telephone is 954-426-8268.

SAVE ON PURCHASES- COMBINE YOUR ORDER WITH TO SAVE ON SHIPPING. CHECK THE "VIEW ALL ADS" LINK (above, right) TO VIEW OTHER ANIMALS FOR SALE.

Also, please check out "Dan's World" at http://www.thegardensofeden.org/ to see some nice photographs of unique specimens.

Thank you.

Dan
Attached Files
File Type: doc Blue Marine File Snakes Second Ad 11-16-08.doc (60.0 KB, 47 views)

Old 03-04-2009, 06:23 AM   #62
Dan Scolaro
They are quite attractive.

I have several here and a few gravid ones. Too bad you scammed me out of snakes and money or else I might offer you some.

You still have a chance.

Admit that you are a liar and your report was full of lies and is misleading. Admit that you filed a bogus report with the FBI claiming non-receipt of goods when you did receive the snakes. And apologize.

If you allow the truth to set you free, then I will consider some babies for you.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:29 AM   #63
Dan Scolaro
You know I always suspected you were a scammer. Even from the beginning.

I find it quite odd that you reserved all of these emails and other information and then continued to refuse a cash refund and then file some bogus report with the FBI.

I would bet you are working for someone else who is out for retailiation for some other bogus reason.

You refuse to send the snakes back and never sent me any evidence they died and said they lived months.

What do you expect dude?

I told you a thousand times to take your refund and I will contact when more arrive but you insisted that I keep the money.

What is wrong with you dude? What is your point? Evidence has been provided you lied about an FBI report and evidence has been provided by emails that I did everything possible to get you replacements, so what is your problem? Are you on drugs or something?

Old 03-04-2009, 06:36 AM   #64
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
He was refunded his money because I been telling him for months to take the refund. What is wrong with you dude? Do you have a reading problem.

Again, only when I have to add words where you have forgotten them or with your improper use of punctuation do I have difficulty reading. This is how your post should have read (I have bolded and underlined the corrections):

He was refunded his money because I have been telling him for months to take the refund. What is wrong with you dude? Do you have a reading problem?

Old 03-04-2009, 06:47 AM   #65
David Scarboro
Quote:
David:

All you have to do is don the red dress and go out on your sidewalk and ask anyone for help and it will arrive shortly thereafter.
The red dress excites you, doesn't it? You ALWAYS bring it up. VERY wierd dan...

Old 03-04-2009, 06:49 AM   #66
Dan Scolaro
Dude, its 6 AM and I have been awake a long time so my typing is fast on three different threads. And if you are really into spelling, then get a job at the library and quit bugging me. And don't forget to wear the red dress in the library as that might get you the attention you are seeking. Pick your nose or butt but either provide something worthy to converse about or go to sleep.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:56 AM   #67
Dan Scolaro
Yea, I admit that I cannot have a clear thought of several of the folks here that tried to prove me wrong and failed as otherwise but donned in that red dress.

Sorry, but I am out to provide great animals and service and have no motive for money or otherwise. As such, when confronted by morons who are trying to mislead that I did anything but good, I picture them in that red dress because that's where they belong. And reform school would be too good for them as they would get television perhaps and free food.

I mean just imagine yourself in that dress with the heels and cuffed to the light post. Don't you find that funny.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:16 AM   #68
JG1153
Quote:
Juan: Are you again omitting our conversations? Don't you recall me specifically telling you that I was suspect that Justyn might not get the animals and I would send you my animals or a refund if nothing showed. I told you that on the phone the day before you departed to the arctic circle or whereever. Then you tell me that is fine and hang up the phone and file a bogus FBI report claiming to have not received your snakes and then get on a plane and I cannot even reach you by phone or email. So you are a bad buyer and a dirty nasty person overall. You scammed me out of 3 good snakes, a refund, and more money for your supposive troubles. You make all this garbage up about legal authorities when it was you who filed a bogus report fibbing to your government.

Again, get down and give me 20 push ups.
Dan, the conversation you are referring to did indeed happen on 7/22/08 but not exactly as you say. You did tell me you were weary of justyn and did not know if he would be able to obtain new animals and that in case he wasn't able to obtain new animals I would get a refund. this was also the first time I was made aware his part in the transaction but you didn't tell me you had 4 animals in your possesion. Otherwise I would have been asking you to send me those animals in the emails I sent you over the next three months instead of asking if the new animals had arrive. why would I willingly wait for months for new animals if animals were already in your possession. It was only after I returned to Texas and contacted you on 11/03/08 that you made me aware of the fact that you had been in possesion of 4 animals the entire time which is why my emails begin to make mention of these animals after this date. Also during this conversation nor during any other one did you offer me a choice. during this specific conversation you said you would decide whether to refund my money or send me those 4 animals but did you did not decide at this time. Over the course of the next two week you changed your mind as to what options you were contemplating until you finally decided I would have to wait indefinitely until the new animals arrived as can be seen in you emails from 11/13 and 11/14. At which time I decided to seek legal action. Don't forget that during our conversation on 11/03 that you agreed to settle the matter one way or another within two weeks which you the refused to do. which is when I began seeking legal action. all in all you had well over four months to settle the situation and failed to do so and then expected me to wait however much longer even though the entire time you had 4 animals available. Also I don't know where you're getting that I filed a complaint for non-delivery. I have submitted a copy of my IC3 complaint to this forum and if you read it you will see that this is not the case as can anyone else who takes the time to read the complaint.

as for your complaint that you were unable to get a hold of me by phone let me point out that the only way you could have called me on the phone was to call me on the sat phone which would have cost an arm an a leg. My girlfriend made that mistake and for a 10 min call she was charged over $100. This is one of the reasons I elected to contact you solely through email while I was up north. But as can be seen from the emails I submitted I kept regular contact with you and you could have emailed me anytime you would have liked in order to arrange for a settlement. The fact is you never took the initiative to contact me if at the very least to keep me updated at least not until the FBI got involved and then you continued to frantically attempt to get a hold of me.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:25 AM   #69
Dan Scolaro
Juan:

Look dude, it was made clear to you that I wanted you present to receive your new snakes. You emailed me that you were home and I tried my best to get them but the permits were taking too long. And then when I am working to send you either my snakes or a refund, you take off on a plane the next day and file some bogus report.

You come here many months later with a 2 page lying story and omit information and the facts and you need a swift kick in the arss is all.

At no point were you really ever concerned with the snakes or the money. You knew you would get either, so what is your point?

And your report to the FBI was bogus. You cannot submit a report unless you did not receive the goods. You received the good, refused to send back 3 snakes and robbed me of the snakes, a refund, and additional monies.

Again, all you need is a good swift kick in the butt.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:07 AM   #70
JG1153
Quote:
Juan:

Look dude, it was made clear to you that I wanted you present to receive your new snakes. You emailed me that you were home and I tried my best to get them but the permits were taking too long. And then when I am working to send you either my snakes or a refund, you take off on a plane the next day and file some bogus report.

You come here many months later with a 2 page lying story and omit information and the facts and you need a swift kick in the arss is all.

At no point were you really ever concerned with the snakes or the money. You knew you would get either, so what is your point?

And your report to the FBI was bogus. You cannot submit a report unless you did not receive the goods. You received the good, refused to send back 3 snakes and robbed me of the snakes, a refund, and additional monies.

Again, all you need is a good swift kick in the butt.
Once again Dan feel free to start submitting your evidence anytime instead of just wild baseless rants

Also I want to point out that it doesn’t help your cause when every few posts you change major details of your story

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!