Good Guy jamesa2580 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2011, 07:02 PM   #11
ScottNBecky
Sounds like the Jim I know.

Old 11-03-2011, 07:06 PM   #12
J-Boa
It's people like Jim that make being in this hobby even more enjoyable then it already is.

Old 11-24-2011, 01:52 PM   #13
Sub Jungle
Jim continues his legacy of stunning animals...just completed a perfect transaction with him...awesome animal, terrific communication...We'd do business with him again without hesitation!

Jim, you are truly a GOOD GUY to work with and an awesome reptile keeper...it's people like you that make business in the reptile community truly a pleasure!

Thank you so much Jim!

Old 11-24-2011, 07:31 PM   #14
fangme
Excellent guy

Just wanted to add a little more good too this post this weekend I picked up two ap t10 cages off of James he was in need of a few heat packs so I gave him some and to repay me he brings me a ton of frozen feeders not only that but was willing to work out a payment plan and is just an all around excellent guy

Old 11-24-2011, 07:32 PM   #15
fangme
Excellent guy

Just wanted to add a little more good too this post this weekend I picked up two ap t10 cages off of Jim he was in need of a few heat packs so I gave him some and to repay me he brings me a ton of frozen feeders not only that but was willing to work out a payment plan and is just an all around excellent guy

Old 11-30-2011, 06:52 PM   #16
project_85
Just picked up 3 boas from jim and I couldn't be happier!! Great looking animals smooth effortless transaction. Jim is an asset to the hobby and a stand up guy. Would recommednd doing business with him any time!!!

Old 12-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #17
lavy&purple retics
I would like to give a round of applause to jim...i recieved my 2010 sunglow male at 9:38 this mornin... i am amazed at what jim sent me this is by far the best looking sunglow ive ever seen in person....but aside from that the boa arrived healthy and aware after getting him...jim also is sending me the boas papaerwork...he is one of those guys that puts his animals well being before a profit anyday hands down....i will DEFINATELLY doing more buisness in the near future with jim thanks alot again Jim!!!

Old 12-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #18
lavy&purple retics
and excuse my spelling typing to fast hehe!

Old 05-17-2017, 10:45 AM   #19
HQDragons
Awesome!!!

I purchased a female bearded dragon from Jim and she is amazing!!! He is one of the best quickly responded and answerd all my questions and really fast ship. It was a great experience dealing with him and recommend him 100%.
Thank you Jim hope to do business with you again in the near future.

Angel Torres
@
HQDragons

Old 05-21-2017, 11:17 AM   #20
JONJY
Do you have a link to where you bought your beardie?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!