great breeder Jim Stelpflug aka swreptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-28-2004, 01:23 AM   #1
gncz73
Thumbs up great breeder Jim Stelpflug aka swreptiles

hellosorry it took so long but i'm posting about my dealings with Jim Stelpflug
aka swreptiles had a very good time dealing with him and would do it again and i might next year.

eugene czajka

Old 11-28-2004, 01:38 AM   #2
The BoidSmith
Welcome Eugene!

It's good to know of more reliable breeders! Would you care to share what's his specialty, and what did you buy from him? Who knows, we might give him a try in the future! Where are they located?

Have a good day!

Old 11-28-2004, 02:59 AM   #3
LKirkland
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro
It's good to know of more reliable breeders! Would you care to share what's his specialty, and what did you buy from him? Who knows, we might give him a try in the future! Where are they located?

Have a good day!

Hi Dan

I not Eugene, but I can tell you a little bit about Jim Stelpflug. He owns Southwest Wisconsin Reptiles. They are located, according to the info on his website, in Dickeyville Wisconsin. From what I remember in conversations I had with Jim while in the process of purchasing some BP's from him, he has been in the reptile business for around 20 years and the majority of that time has been breeding corns, kings and milks, so I guess that is his specialty. He also has some very nice Ball Pythons. As I mentioned earlier, we purchased some BP's from him earlier this year. A male Pastel and several normal females. Jim was great to deal with throughout the process. Very friendly, very professional. The snakes were shipped as agreed. When we received them they were very nicely packaged and looked great. We have had absolutely no problems with them. I would highly recommend Jim to anyone that is considering doing business with him. I hope that helps. Take care.

Louis Kirkland

Old 11-28-2004, 09:14 AM   #4
The BoidSmith
Wink

Louis,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. From now on I'll make sure to pay attention whenever he posts ads.

Have a good one!

Old 11-28-2004, 11:35 AM   #5
Clint Boyer
It's been many years since I've dealt with Jim but I'll add my .02

I bought a trio of corns and got excellent service, beautiful corns and am 100% satisfied.

I'd recommend Jim to anyone without reservation.

Clint Boyer

Old 11-28-2004, 12:41 PM   #6
KathyLove
I have met Jim several times at expos (Chicago) and he has some very nice corns! I have received a number of corns from him, all very nice quality. He is friendly and knowledgable, and I have only heard good things about him from customers, as well.

Old 11-28-2004, 08:35 PM   #7
jaamkrell
Thumbs up Great Guy!

I have purchased 8 Ball Pythons from Jim and I am about to pick up 3 more from him. They are all very healthy and perfect in every way. He has excellent customer service. I met him at the Kansas City Show and again at Tinley Park. He is a great guy and has become a friend. I highly recomend him to anyone.

Old 12-03-2004, 11:57 AM   #8
rptilian
Thumbs up

Jim is indeed a great guy. I have not done business with him recently, but purchased many cornsnakes from him in the past. I have also been fortunate to visit Jim in the past and see his operation. His setup is first rate, and his animals are very well cared for. Not only are his animals top-notch, but Jim himself is a class act. You absolutely can't go wrong with him.

Old 12-03-2004, 02:09 PM   #9
JDouglas
I have known Jim for over six years and have purchased and traded animals with him several times. His animals and service are top notch.

Jaremy Douglas
Striking Serpents

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!