Brian Sharp Inquiry--Ball Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2007, 01:15 AM   #1
BD_Novice
Brian Sharp Inquiry--Ball Pythons

Has anyone had any experience with Brian Sharp in VA?

Thanks.

Old 01-28-2007, 07:24 AM   #2
Tim Rash
I have never bought from him but I know of several people that have. He has awesome animals and is a nice guy to talk to when your at shows. I would buy from him without thinking twice. I have seen him with all of his animals at shows here in Va.

Old 01-28-2007, 10:47 AM   #4
lanceheads
Brian has fantastic snakes and is an all round good guy!
Randal Berry

Old 01-28-2007, 11:01 AM   #5
norsmis
Brian is a great guy who has been in the herp world for some time. I have talked with him and seen many of his amazing animals when I was stationed in D.C. You cant go wrong with Brian!

Old 01-28-2007, 11:57 AM   #6
The BoidSmith
Although we have never purchased from him we have exchanged e-mails on several ocassions. We have seen his animals in Daytona and Tinley; very nice. As someone else pointed out he has been around for quite sometime. We wouldn't doubt in purchasing from him if he had something we were looking for right now.

Regards.

Old 01-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #7
BD_Novice
Thanks for the replies.

Thanks, everyone.

I couldn't understand why I couldn't find him in my search of BOI. Thanks, Jason for the link.

Anyway, thanks again.

Old 01-28-2007, 12:58 PM   #8
CMKX DIAMONDS
brian sharp is one of the first and finest breeders in this industry.he is a stand up guy and great to deal with along with having great animals.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:15 PM   #9
morphevolutions
Agreed. Buy with complete confidence.

Old 01-29-2007, 10:20 AM   #10
Whitewater Reptiles
I've purchased from Brian in the past and all the animals are still going strong. In 2001 I picked up 1.0 Albino with 0.2 Hets and the Hets produced Albinos. I bought that group without paper work from Brian and have also purchased a Het. Caramel male from him and once again I didn't receive any picture I.D.
What I'm trying to say is that if Brian says it's a Het. - then it's a Het. and that paperwork is only as good as the person who you're dealing with and Brian is awesome to work with.
Buy with complete confidence, Mike Derks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!