Who to buy from and who shoud I avoid - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
Bill T
Who to buy from and who shoud I avoid

Hello everyone I have been out of herps for a long time. to long the kids are grown and gone so now I am getting back into it and would like some opinions on who to buy from and who to avoid.
Thank You
Bill

Old 05-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
bliss
Hey Bill!

This is a great question, but this is more of a BOI type of thread. If you are inquiring on breeders/dealers of dragons, you would probably get a better response if you went to the BOI section of Faunaclassifieds.

Personally - it depends on the type of dragon you want... yellow, red? translucent? Or just some good, friendly pet dragons and nothing too fancy shmancy?

Old 05-28-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Bill T
I was going to post there but wanted more input then just the few that are posting on there .But thank I will give it a day or so if not much of a response I will post it there. So much has changed since I was into herps the information now available is amazing.
Thank You
Bill

Old 05-28-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
StrictlyExotics
Bill, what I would do in your situation is when you run across a bearded dragon ad that you like, inquire about the seller in the BOI. There are some very reputable Bearded dragon dealers and when you do your research, I am sure you will see whom to deal with.

Old 05-28-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
Bill T
Thank you I will do that.

Old 05-28-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
tinmantribe5
I agree find what you want and do a BOI search even a Google search,because its hard to
PigeonHole all the good breeders from ones own Opinions.I am saying tastes are different and change frequently enough to Label who is the best and worst and always be Current with Human Nature now adays to screw people over seems to have become a pasttime for some to work harder at getting one over than if they would have done some honest work to begin with!

Old 05-28-2010, 10:21 PM   #7
shinezilla
<---- Me, buy from me... I'm a good egg

I'm joking, I'm a really modest person

Old 05-29-2010, 12:05 AM   #8
tinmantribe5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post
<---- Me, buy from me... I'm a good egg

I'm joking, I'm a really modest person
Y-O-U- A-R-E- S-P-E-C-T-C-U-L-A-R-

Old 05-29-2010, 09:20 AM   #9
bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Y-O-U- A-R-E- S-P-E-C-T-C-U-L-A-R-
Yeah I mean, her name is Sunshine... that's pretty much a dead give-away, right?

Old 05-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #10
Lucille
Do a search on the BOI, and go to the bearded dragon forum here and see who gives their time and participates.

btw, as much as we all know one another and like to kid around, I don't think it is appropriate to start naming names here. That would turn it into a good guy thread and more appropriate to the BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!