Feeding day blues - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-25-2008, 03:35 PM   #11
deborahbroadus
Yeah..here I am! Reading.....thinking...wondering...

Old 06-25-2008, 03:35 PM   #12
hhmoore
Deb!!
You stumbled!

Old 06-25-2008, 03:38 PM   #13
deborahbroadus
I ain't the one that "stumbled!" uh huh.

Old 06-25-2008, 03:44 PM   #14
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
LMAO let her stumble upon it one day, when hers is just as big

That's ok...and that "little twist?"...I got something for him and I don't care what anyone says...he gonna get one try to lung..and then out come the steel gloves, steel choker and catcher's mask. He's gonna be one surprised Bull!

Old 06-25-2008, 04:04 PM   #15
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
...and then out come the steel gloves, steel choker and catcher's mask. He's gonna be one surprised Bull!
I want pictures of you in that get up!!!

Deb, there was no "chunk" missing from my hand - the blood had clotted there by the time she let go (yes, I find it easier to just wait things out when they bite me...and, it gives me an excuse to sit down).

This final pic was taken just minutes after the last one posted - right after I rinsed my hand off.
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2008, 04:10 PM   #16
deborahbroadus
Ooooookkkkkkkk... oooook...so that pic is not so scary. He'll get TWO chances to lunge.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:13 AM   #17
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Ooooookkkkkkkk... oooook...so that pic is not so scary. He'll get TWO chances to lunge.

they like to pretend. By the time hes big enough to look like that on your hand deb, youll have learned him enough to... hopefully, avoid him * or have at least learned to use tongs with a large shield! *

They certainly love food!

Old 06-26-2008, 09:21 AM   #18
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
they like to pretend. By the time hes big enough to look like that on your hand deb, youll have learned him enough to... hopefully, avoid him * or have at least learned to use tongs with a large shield! *

They certainly love food!

I don't seriously anticipate any issues with him (haven't named him yet..waiting for quarantine to be over so I can interact with him). Honestly, I have calmed down two WC and suffered enough tags to be on my toes when dealing with any snake (but not my baby Mo'Money he would never tag).

Don't worry about me, we'll be fine.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:28 AM   #19
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
I don't seriously anticipate any issues with him (haven't named him yet..waiting for quarantine to be over so I can interact with him). Honestly, I have calmed down two WC and suffered enough tags to be on my toes when dealing with any snake (but not my baby Mo'Money he would never tag).

Don't worry about me, we'll be fine.

There ya go

I cant wait to see him again, hes one heck of a pretty snake!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!