Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 46 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:20 PM   #451
Mech
Hi Alex,
If your reply was meant for me can I add race is not, what I meant.
What I meant was cultural differencances.
There are some simple things that insult others like nothing else, like stupid stuff like pointing your soles of your feet to certain people.
Or putting your feet on a table.
Might you see what I am saying?
There are some really stupid ass things that make peeps lose face like most cant imagine.
I am not on the oppostite side of your thoughts but am trying to let you see the other side.
Do I agree with this?
No I don't.
I am a European builder/engineer/designer.
It's actually kinda hard for me to to tolerate those that see differently when I feel I am in the right.
I mean no offense towards you by any means but things that work in the old country don't work here.
That is all what I was trying to say.
Race wise...I look like a polar bear, so I'm thinking race ain't the issue.
Am I defefending ty.
Absolutely not.
Not by any means.
The world is getting smaller and we apparently need to understand more.
Thanks Alex.
Andy

Old 01-03-2017, 10:33 PM   #452
Chris Kennard
I'm quite certain that if Ty or anyone else here lived in a different country, spent hundreds of dollars on a raffle and got nothing in return after winning, it would be just as unacceptable.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:39 PM   #453
Alexandersalamander
Andrew, I wasn't directing my response towards you, and I definitely understand where you're coming from. All I meant to say was that common business practices dictate that Michelle should get what she paid for, and that I don't think that cultural differences should become the focus of this thread. I was just trying to keep the thread focused on the issue at hand without it devolving into semantics. Again, I have no issue with your post, and I just wanted the thread to stay on topic.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:44 PM   #454
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mech View Post
What I meant was cultural differencances.
What this whole debacle basically boils down to is a simple contract. There's just not much of a point in trying to make it more complicated by guessing at what made Ty Park choose not to honor his contractual obligation. Considering that he ostensibly made his fortune by doing business here in America, after having assimilated into our culture, I really couldn't care less about what may routinely happen here that could be maddening in Pusan, Korea.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:57 PM   #455
Mech
Oh yeah she should receive her prize.
This is a broken contract.
Plain ass simple.
Step up ty!
Andy

Old 01-04-2017, 02:41 AM   #456
LauraB
Bottom line ... what Dan said above.

Michelle bought her tickets, was publicly announced a winner and has yet to see either prize that Ty publicly stated would be awarded to the winners. 'Nuff said. Pay up, Ty.

And yeah ... the two Gabe/Gabriel posters. Both first timers here, posting some humorous stuff on Ty's behalf, and one actually trying to pass himself off as Ty's attorney. What are the odds they should both share the same first name, not to mention totally anonymous in internet searches. I would not like to think Ty would stoop that low, but given the total disrespect to Michelle ... who knows, since he has obviously already failed to award the "prize" that Michelle rightfully and legitimately won based on his own terms.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:08 AM   #457
juliasara
Found a Gabriel Martinez from Florida that claims to have gone to law school but so far I can't find a single record of him actually graduating or practicing law in any capacity anywhere in the state of Florida.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:10 AM   #458
juliasara
Sorry not sure why pics didn't attach.
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2017, 04:21 AM   #459
juliasara
According to the Florida bar association that person is deceased.
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2017, 04:30 AM   #460
LauraB
Yeah, I found that also, Julia. But since he was listed as "deceased", did not believe he would have posted here, lol. Good that you got those screen shots, though!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu